Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53758 02/24/06 06:50 AM
Quilter Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn!
Recieved my course last Friday and have been busy getting our office rearranged. Already enjoying the space more! About ready to start on our bedroom and have a huge problem with our bed. The position it is in now is fine for my husband and completely wrong for me. It is also the ONLY place for the bed to sit. The same is true for the two other bedrooms in our home. Does the course offer anything to counter this? My husband built our home and he now suffers from severe memory loss, and moving from here is simply not an option as far as he is concerned. He does play a lot of computer games and was facing his worst direction....that was one of the first things we changed. Just not sure what to do about the bed situation.

Thanks for your time and help!
Linda

#53759 02/24/06 09:50 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Quilter,

Check out page 15 of your Essentials course booklet.

Much Love, Shawn

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited February 28, 2006).]

#53760 02/25/06 10:02 PM

Hi Linda,

My front door is bad for me but good for my wife & sleeping direction is good for me but bad for my wife - we are east & west groups. When I spoke to Marie about that in the retreat, she asked us to activate all the good corner for myself in the bedroom and also to activate all the good corners for my wife in the bedroom.

#53761 02/25/06 10:21 PM
Quilter Offline OP
OP Offline

Shawn and Desert Sphinx,

Thank you both for your replies. I appreciate the help. Will certainly activate the corners as you suggest. Our front door is fairly good for both of us and that is a relief. Enjoying the process!

#53762 02/28/06 03:35 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

quote:
The position it is in now is fine for my husband and completely wrong for me.

quote:
Our front door is fairly good for both of us

How is that Quilter? What's both of your Personal Energy Numbers and the direction of the front door and bed?

Much Love, Shawn

#53763 03/12/06 07:18 PM

Hi Quilter

This is the situtation that happened for us. My husband designed our home and curiously enough, he ended up creating rooms better suited for West people, of which he is one. The rest of the family are East! Unfortunately, our bedroom was designed for the bed to face SW...my total loss direction. Marie visited our home and immediately had us switch the bed. It is now facing SE (my success direction) even though the bathroom is right on the other side. This was the best we could do in this room...aside from trying to switch rooms or moving!

Our front door is facing NE, my husband's success direction. He gets the day chi, I get the night chi...I do have to remember to plug the sink drain and the close the toilet lid each night to be sure the chi is not drained.

My husband sleeps in his 2nd worst direction each night but I make sure to enter the front door each day even though it is my second worst direction.

It is the best we can do with the way our home is located and yes, we activate all the other best directions for each of us.

I hope my experience helps explain how you can work with this in your home even though it seems impossible to get the best Feng SHui for both of you in all places.

Good Luck!
Amy Theisen

[This message has been edited by Amy Theisen (edited March 12, 2006).]

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved