Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53764 02/25/06 06:20 AM
delacy Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi All -

in the essentials we use the compass to find the eight directions in our bedroom and office and lay them out for activations. is this done as a pie shape making the area on the walls the widest part of each direction? Or is it 9 equal sections of a square or rectangle?

also, master bedroom with adjoining bathroom. is the bathroom a separate room?

Thank you!

Best,
d.

#53765 02/24/06 10:35 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha

quote:
is this done as a pie shape making the area on the walls the widest part of each direction? Or is it 9 equal sections of a square or rectangle?

It can be done either way

quote:
is the bathroom a separate room?

You said bathROOM right?

; )

Much Love, Shawn

#53766 02/25/06 11:58 PM
delacy Offline OP
OP Offline

thank you, Shawn. just a little of the "concrete sequential" kicking in...
Best,
d.

#53767 03/12/06 07:37 PM

delacy

The issue with the bathROOM, as Shawn so eloquently put it, is that you need to be careful with activations. Marie has seen many a successful actor or actress,musician... placing their winning statues (Grammys, Tony's, Emmy's, gold records...) in their bathrooms only to have that part of their life suffer. When they remove them from the bathroom, they stop flushing their luck down the toilet so to say.

Yes, you will activate the bathrooms for time feng shui, however, I caution you to not place items that you want to continue having success with...like the example above--even if this is shown in space/personal feng shui to be your success corner of the house. I would also caution against placing photos of family members in the bathroom--unless you DO want to see them flushed

Also, as far as dividing the room in 9 sectors, Marie teaches it in the rectangle fashion. You can do it either way as Shawn states. I've found it easier to work with using the equal square method, plus then your center area is easier to identify. I guess you'll have to experiment and see what works best for you.

Amy Theisen

Hi Shawn,

Actually I don't understand how to do it either way, i am in level 3 now and making my own chart But i have the master bedroom for example between 2 directions ( Abundance and illness star) so i don't know if this is a good place or not.

What is the perfect way to make these directions.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Shaheen,

I love the "perfect" way to make these directions, comment. As Amy mentioned previously, divide the room in sectors(Lvl 3, p.16) or pie chart depending on what helps to to best relate to, and work with the area.

In regards to your MBR, you are activating a sector/area of the house. So when you divide up your house, sometimes a room will fit neatly into a sector, or will be in more than one, but you still do your activation for that section of the home once - not in each room that occupies it.

Where is the bed situated?

Best,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved