Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53807 03/15/06 05:41 PM
OP Offline

Ahoy Shawn;

Well I've gone to work with the Diamond Feng Shui course and in probably 3 days things have really made a big change. I think this is probably the best work that LSC has done to date.

Although I have tons of study ahead to get beyond this basic stuff I really like that part of adding goals to the good directions. This always seemed to be one of the unspoken secrets of Feng Shui, engaging ones mind in the process.

My office was really a mess before, it was pretty productive but seemed to be cluttered and this clutter would follow me to the ship as well. After shifting my desk out of my health/relationship sector and organizing the space to activate the place the energy really came alive in a nice soft way. I now face my best energy direction with growth in front and success behind, I really like this.

The picture of Master Lin and myself from the Oct retreat went into the Health sector and crystals that I really have a good feeling for as well. Probably still needs a little something extra and I have to really get that Goal together. Something to meditate on.

The Master Bedroom went from being the best room in the house to being almost Never Never Land. My wife sleeps like never before.

My question is regarding my ship. Since we move and change directions all the time I had set up my office and stateroom (different spaces) using Form School Feng Shui and do have that "Commander" type of presence when sitting at the desk because of it. Is there anything else I could do to improve things?

Fair wind ,following seas.

Jeff

#53808 03/16/06 06:41 AM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha jeffdengr,

Great!

My first suggestion is to set up your office and stateroom in the ship from the “King/Queen” position part of the Essentials course.

I'm checking with Marie about my next suggestion before posting.

Much Love, Shawn

#53809 03/17/06 06:15 AM
OP Offline

Great Shawn;

Look forward to hearing any additional comments that Marie has.

Jeff

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved