so I was contemplating using a few paraliminals from the heap that I have to resolve some anxiety, behavioral and procrastination issues that I explore, and I was listening to the coaching sessions of Automatic Pilot A and B, and suddenly it hit me:
LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT

holy crap, that really got my mind going. it was like a flash of lightning in my brain and I think it resolved a lot of issues that I have with shyness and procrastination.
I am responsible, if I keep doing what I've been doing I'm gonna keep getting what I've been getting. Now there's a mantra to live by - my ultimate affirmation. All those months of procrastination, waiting for some magic bullet to save me, drifting along, wainting for something or someone to coma along and give me strenght or a good job, just ... gone.
Funny thing is that my mother used to preach that exact line to me when I was much younger. Now the implications of that little sentence hit me: if I want to have something I'm responsible to get off my a$$ and get going to have it!

Well just wanted to share a powerful moment that'll hopefully change my life to the better - mybe it's gonan help somebody reading it, too.

cheers

my €0.02

Stefan

--------------------
you and me
we're in this together now
none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow