Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#4874 09/09/02 01:29 PM
jbaug Offline OP
OP Offline

I have read the "Feel the Power" Post. I am need of less sleep and some help. I am going to buy one of those mind machines so if someone could let me know what is good to buy that would be great. I only have time for 5-6 hours of sleep a night and need to know some ideas on the best way for me to do this. I would love to listen to some paraliminal tapes also when i sleep. I also have time for an hour or so break during the day. I guess what i am ask for is some ideas of what i should do to get the best 5 hours of sleep i can so that i can make it throught the day and use the pl tapes to improve myself. Thanks for the help!
jbaug

I can't attest to it's validity, but the Silent Stim soundtrack from http://www.centerpointe.com purports to help reduce sleeping time by 2 to 3 hours per night.

It uses a specially engineered soundtrack developed by O.M. "Bud" Lowery. Bud Lowery is the person who developed the technology for silent sublminals that helped to defeat Iraq in the Gulf War. As far as I know the tape doesn't use sublminals, but expands on the premise of the Tomatis effect which has been proven to have profound effects on a variety of health problems dating as far back as the 1950's.

Purported benefits include:

* Heightened Creativity

* Easier and more efficient sleep, with sleep time reduced by 2 to 3 hours per night.

* Obliteration of tiredness.

* New vitality and well being

* Deep relaxation and relief of anxiety

* Dyslexia for Help

I don't have the tape as of yet, but I'm sure it's an acquisition I'll be making in the near future.

Note: The tape sells for $24.95, but you won't see it advertised on the Centerpointe web site unless you're a participant in the Holosync program. I think you can purchase it separately if you give them a call and you can ask them any questions you may have.

Maybe someone that already has Silent Stim will post?

I bought a couple of mind machines and did a lot of research on the subject and my first suggestion is to try one out for a month or two to see if it works for you.
My second suggestion is to do your research. There a lot of mind machines on the market today and I'd hazard to guess that most of them are more toys than serious machines (cheaper isn't always better).
I tried a Mind Gear PR-2X for a while and ended up trading it in for a Comptronics DAVID Paradise XL. I found out that therapists/hypnotherapists/psychologists like the DAVID for many of it's features and I can see why, I'm very satisfied with mine.

oh, gosh! I haven't been on this page for a year and you are still in these "feel the power" series! And I joined Brian in his "sleepquest". A few quick ideas!

1) sleep reduction IS possible! I don't know the right way but don't mess with delta like Brian did! It worked but I ended up really bad! And even Brian himself fell off this horse quite quick!

2) subliminal tapes are fake! (i can say about those were messages are masked with other sound)People, don't listen what others are saying to you! TEST! I tested subliminl technology... (if you need a question about the test, mail me!)

any questiond? if anyone knows how to find Brian let me know!

moX

andres.moks@mail.ee

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved