Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54069 02/16/00 07:56 AM
mestany Offline OP
OP Offline

Pete, I am happy to find a place where PhotoReading can be discussed (on my time, which is usually pretty late at night)LOL!
One of my most interesting experiences with PhotoReading is the way that it impacts my dreaming, where I can virtually process the material that I photoread through dream sequences and thus enhance the understanding of the material later in waking state.
At the beginning I became concerned from what it seemed sleepless nights and a very active mind. However, with time I began to see the relevance of the dreams to the material that I had photoread, and I began to device ways that I could capture the dreams and even to promote longer lucid dreaming sessions. I found that mindmapping and mindscaping(drawing) the dreams brought me significant insights about the material and its relevance to my purpose for reading. I'm wondering if anyone else in this forum would like to share some other techniques that they might have found useful for capturing their dreams.
Myriam

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

That reminds me of my first dream experience with PhotoReading. Before bed I PhotoRead a Travis McGee murder mystery. That night I dreamt I was being chased by a gunman through the Duluth, Minnesota airport. I spent a few minutes with the book the next day, and sure enough, McGee was being chased through a Miami airport by a gunman. The book had been transformed into my dream state! That was the beginning of many, many nocturnal adventures.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

#dreams

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved