Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

I was born in a poverty. There are three of us in the family my mom, my sister and me. Our dad had died long ago. After I have finished my high school mom could not provide my eduction at the university so I had to work and study by correspondance. I dont like it at all! I always wanted to study not by-correspondance. So once I found out about the Silva Method and started using it in practice it helped me a lot. Then I decided to meditate and create a billioneer man who would love me and whom I would love and who will marry me and provide my education. With the help of whom I will be able to start my new life. Life full of money and happiness. I imagine him for many times. I imagined his face, his eyes, even his trait. But I didnt meet him so far....why?

Learning Strategies Admin

As long as you hold on to the wanting the universe cannot provide it.

Alex

Hurm.

How about believing in yourself and building the life you want yourself?

Relying on others for your happiness makes them resentful of you. They may love you at first, but chances are they will grow to hate you.

Better to follow your bliss, build upon your *own* happiness so that you are a self-reliant, complete individual and not a parasite.

In imagining this perfect man, I fear that you may be building a crutch for yourself that will end up making you a cripple when you already have the ability to walk on your own.

OP Offline

I think in some ways you are right.
But it has been long in my memory that my own chances to become happy and rich are zero. Dont know why may be because of my own life has never been so simple and for me to become rich and pay for my eduction will be easier if I will have a sponser.

Well, think of it this way ... it is in your brain and body that the chemical processes involving happiness occurs. It is going to happen in you if it happens at all.

If you are incapable of being happy it doesn't matter whether it is you who are the source of happiness or someone else. You won't be able to to happy for long.

If you find that others CAN "make" you happy but you cannot do it for yourself, then maybe it is your belief that you can't and perhaps a lack of experience that are the culprits. You can certainly do something about that.

Besides, people who can make themselves happy and are self-reliant are more attractive.

As for education, there are a number of grants and scholarships that are available. Do you want a sponsor or a sugar daddy?

I knew a girl who had a sugar-daddy. Her life was a miserable roller-coaster because of her dependence on this man. Whether she was happy or practically suicidal with depression depended on whether or not he called that day. Do you want that?

You can also be happy without being rich. A lot of rich people are freaking miserable.

I believe Alex and Babayada have given appropriate answers. Using self-hypnosis, I focused on the "essence" of what I would feel like with the girl of my dreams. I would spend hours and hours in an alpha level. After this I would just "let go", I was happy, and dated freely. Not three months later, I met my "soulmate", and we have been married for 15 years now. She makes me feel as I had visualized. The key points were that I was happy, I knew that my goal would be achieved, and I let the universe take care of the request.

OP Offline

Thanks guys. Now i see that associating with people and having their advice for the problem is great assistance. Thats a support. Actually I see that in the very deep of my essence I understand that I lack self-confidence. This is a big problem I have. Sometimes I try to meditate and solve this problem by visualising it but then I just have such disbelief that I stop doing that. I know it is very stupid. But I will try hard to work it out.
What about those man I have imagined I just dont know...May thats really not good and I must do everything myself. only myself.

I've noticed this thread for quite a while, but have said nothing, because my advice would seem, on the surface, to say that the AFL material can't work for everything. I mean why can't you have the man of your dreams, be happy and rich. The answer is of course you can. However, as you may be realizing that your approach might have been too forced and not addressing your true desires.

When I once was setting goals for myself, I made statements that seem like they were exactly what I wanted. However, they were goals that I would not be proud to share and I felt came from my less mature self.

Some time later I realized that the problem with this particular goal is that it is contradiction to my other values. If I had actually tried to achieve this goal I would have stopped myself. I would have created barriers to my own success.

Ghandi once said, "Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony". I've thought about this quote many times. At first I thought it was missing something. Then I felt it was complete and correct. Now I would add that if your thoughts are not in harmony with eachother you can not have harmony with thought, word and action.

Dinara5.85 I think that your true goal is happiness, and you had an image of what would create that happiness. I think you are now discouvering those things that will create true happiness for you.

The Inquiry Process is a great tool for testing if you've arrived at a good solution for yourself.

You are perfection.
Iam2

When you look outside yourself for your comfort and security you give away your power.

Abundance is taking back that power and moving on from where.

Why should someone else provide your education? If you're married to a Billionare why would you even need an education?

To live a live of happiness is a choice. You can only know happiness when you learn to live in the momment and not put your happiness off to some future time.

As long as you hold on to the nettles of wanting it cannot show up.

Alex

OP Offline

Alex,
you mean that I should realize that I am happy now...and the marriage for a billioneer man will not solve all my problem? I dont know but I think this the easeast way to achieve my goals of becoming happy...
if you would ever know what look like that man...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved