Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

Alex,
you mean I must realize that I am happy now
without meeting that man?
I dont know but my life is not so easy going I think this is the easest way to achieve my goals,.
I will meet him, become rich and I will study...You dont agree with it? ...
if you would ever look at that man whom I see myself...

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

As long as you beleive that only someone outside of yourself can make you happy you cannot experience happiness and are giving your power away.

The fact of the matter is everyone reading these forums can point to something that they think would make their life easier if they had that.

As long as you hold on to the belief that the life you are now experiencing is wrong you cannot change it and it will not chage because you are holding onto exactly that.

What if you knew that the skills you are now learning in th process of having to find a way of educating yourself will oneday save you life and bring you your greatest fortune An experience and skill that you would not gain by being somes barbie doll in return for an easy education. Wouldn't you be glad for the experience of gaining that skill?

There is nothing wrong with having to work toward your own education. It builds charactor (I bet that sounds like someones grandfather ) Only your thinking that the only way you can have an easy education is to marry a billionaire is faulty. If the education is important to you it doesn't matter if it's easy or hard. It sounds to me like an easy life is important in which case you need to be honest with yourself. You don't really want the education you want to have an easy life.

You're not going to get an easy education if you hold onto the idea that someone else has to provide it for you. Whether you like it or not you're playing the role of the victim when you do that and a victim has no power to control their life so a dream of having a Billionaire or knight in shining armour come to the rescue will remain a dream.

There are other options to gaining an education, Correspondence studies, E-learning, Scholarship, meeting the right mentor or guide learning it over 4 years instead of two. If it's an easy education you want then your focus needs to be. "What can i do to make it easier for me to study and look after myself at the same time?" The guy shows up that becomes your husband may not be a Billionare or humugously rich but may well be supporting enough to make studying a breeze for you.

When you get going and accept that it might not be easy and you just do the best you can and choose to be happy and take responsibility for your own education. Then your prince charming will probably show up.

I'm sorry if you or any one reading this post finds my tone a bit blunt. I've opted to leave it as is because my words may *not* reassure you that you will manifest your billionaire they offer you the truth to know by wanting someone to look after you and make your education easy for you. You are giving your power and happiness away to a future time that cannot manifest as long as you cannot accept and be happy with where you are now.

No doubt you heard the story of the Monk that fell over a ledge and was clinging on for dear life when he noticed a strawberry reached over to pick and eat it. Decided it was the most delicious strawberry he ever tasted. It's an analogy for accepting your fate and doing your best for enjoying what is.

Happiness is a choice. The only time you have is now. The past is a memory the future but a dream. The only time you can experience true happiness is in the now.

Alex

Dinara5.85

No one, except you, can make you happy.

You are perfection.
Iam2

quote:
Originally posted by Alex K. Viefhaus:
As long as you hold on to the wanting the universe cannot provide it.

Alex

Mabe "wanting" can be metamorphed into the first process of creating... if it can't, all these dragons aren't real...
and they do have the neatest faces and smiles... I'd miss them...

quote:
I didnt meet him so far....why?[/B]

Because you didn't do the necessary magic.

"Originally posted by babayada:
How about believing in yourself and building the life you want?'"

Is magic part of the equation?

"Relying on others for your happiness makes them resentful of you", unless they enjoy you relying on them for your happiness... which happens only when you deserve that pedestal... if you are driving you... Or, if you are an adept sorcerer... then you would not have needed to ask "why?"...
In imagining this perfect man, is the first step to creation... unless you have already developed abilities of creation...
You wouldn't be here if you had...
Maybe also ask "how?" given that you have the first step... Maybe the appropriate question is, "What be the second step?"

Magic is not part of any equation I present. My bias is to try and be realistic about things and expect results from practical action.

You're right, there are people who adore people who rely on them for happiness. Cult leaders, for instance.

Then, without magic, how can you have "Kundalini"? when Kundalini is the magic of Life...

Oops! a litle too much phunn there... sorry.

"You're right, there are people who adore people who rely on them for happiness. Cult leaders, for instance."

and Loving Husbands, Loving boyfriends, Loving parents, Loving friends, and potatoe-head cult leaders... etc..
and then there's the lady who relies on me for her daily laughs, and her happy...
I just Loves her free laughter all the way right from her Spirit... She laughs into my Soul...

Whether reliance is a good or bad thing depends of the kind and extent of reliance of one person on another.

If I understand you, you're saying that relationships contain elements of interdependence. I agree.

That's healthy.

Contrast this with a girl I know who had a sugar daddy. She was a complete emotional wreck, and her sugar daddy secretly resented her. Whether she was happy or miserable depended on whether or not she got a call from him during the day. If he called, she was full of glee, if not she was morose and unconsolable.

Sounded to me that Dinara was looking for a sugar daddy type scenario. Of course, I could be mistaken.

Some of what people call relationships are actually forms of mutual slavery. Personally, I want a mate who is self-sufficient, who can exist happily on her own as well as within a relationship.

"I can't live without you" is a nice, romantic sentiment, but it sucks as an opening line.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 29, 2004).]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved