Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Jo Jo Offline OP
OP Offline

What does attracting, manifesting, or creating really come down to? Is it really one key element, attitude, thought? From an integrated perspective, it appears to come down to a person's state of being, and your being really is your consciousness. Your consciousness is your beliefs, your beliefs are your longterm thoughts. Your thoughts are your choices. Sounds simple don't it, well not quite.

The first book I ever read on anything about manifesting was a book by John Kehoe called mind power. That was the first book to take me into another reallity, where I learned I have creation abilities. It was so exciting. I felt so worry free knowing I could create whatever I wanted in life.

I experienced fantastic results the first year. It was unreal. Mostly small things from a woman I liked to small items I wanted. I could remember each time I would see that woman, I would live as though we were together, but the excitement of learning the new techniques made them fun to practice. I never even thought about the outcome. Well, one day she had her friend come up to me and ask me out. At first, I didn't really know her name. I told her she should come and say hi, so I could meet her. When she walked up to me, and I saw it was the woman I like. It blew my mind. I wanted to scream like winning the lottery. I tried to keep my composure but I was experiencing something that was so unreal.

Well, maybe I got overconfident. I expected everything I applied visualizing/mindpower to work, and when It didn't it started creating a conflict in my mind. It wasn't the careless visualizing it had once been, now my sessions were tainted with worry. Worry about different things. Well I over came a lot of it and got back to visualizing as I once did like a fascinated kid.

For years now I haven't experienced any real success. I read into things too much thinking it was a syncronicity of my manifestation, and ended up dating a girl that was totally wrong for me, and buying a new car which at current income was on the verge of too much. I was offered a job that seemed promising. The way they sold it to me, was if all I had to do was show up. LOL, I did show up and they decided to give me the run around, "oh, come back we should have when you can start tomarrow." Tomarrow ended up being tomarrow, end up being tomarrow. If that makes any sense. Well, the point I am trying to make is I lived in my mind like I had that income already and unfearfully took on that expense of the car, and got into arguments with my family about, "Oh, you'll see, I am a powerfull manifestor." Well, I didn't actually say that, but I felt it. I felt I was in control of my life, and reality has been hitting me in the face.

Now I have just about read everything out there about using your mind to create the life you want, but what do you do when doing everything that certain people have used to guarantee success and its not working for you? It has made me feel these people live in a different world with different laws of physics.

I would love to get financially on track. I a clearly defined where I want to be, and take daily steps to get there. My family, God love them, thinks I am crazy. I have went against the grain so to speak, and have not taken the traditional college for 4 years, get a house, get a wife, get a white picket fence. I am a waiter at a really nice restruant that has a longterm goal of being self-employed. Well, the money isn't showing. And the bills arent' going away, and the loved ones in my life are really making things harder for me. I preach the techniques I learned to them sometimes when I see it would benefit them. They don't take me serious, I think they would If I was on my to wealth. That would be great.

I really deep down believe college is a hoax. That I could invest all that time and money, and still not get a job that will lead me to financial independence, and that while putting dollars in the owners pocket, I will be putting pennies in mine. That just seems like modern day slavery to me. Thats crazy. Anyway, I would really like to get this area of my life handeled but all the stuff I have learned from those that teach it, isn't working for me. I have tried everything, I do mean everything.

There is one problem when I visualize wealth, I can't see it. I just feel it. I come from poverty, Ihave no idea what i would be like to not have to struggle for money. I try to imagine it, just works better when I feel like I am where I want to be. But nothing is working. I am desperate, I don't want to have to struggle for money no more, but more importantly I want to be that leader in my families life, that accomplishes the unimaginable. Please help.

Jo Jo

So from what you have described I would try taking a couple things from AFL course and use them. You obviously have ideas of where you want to go although first you have to know where you are before you start the journey. This is a big job for most people.

Feeling the feeling of where you are now releases alot of stuff. To sit and write down what your life is like now is another topic covered in the Unlimited Futures info. If you want more money it is worth it to write down all the number crunching info on you for you. Doing this shows you your financial habits. Feeling the feelings releases alot of stuff so you can move on.
You can't move on holding onto old feelings.

My Father was a store manager forever, he knew how to save money but he never knew how to make real money. He was the poster image of fugal. Some people think this is a good trait but I always thought it was such a limited way to live that he didn't give himself any choices.

Another thing is to write your goals down with as much clarity as you can muster. You were able to "Manifest" but it didn't turn out exactly as you had envisioned, So you need to rewrite it and get more specific. You need to keep rewriting it until you get what you want. This is like lifting weights to build muscle. As you do this feel the feeling and release on them, because they will hold you back if you don't

It's rumored that only 2% of the people write down what they really want in life and only 2% are really successful in life. Could be that the successful ones write down what they want to help focus.

Now I'm writing my goals in a general sense, then writing down where I am now, followed by writing the destination being as specific as I can. It is alot of time consuming effort but when it's done my whole mind and body knows what my intention is and I go to work.

Even if you don't make a plan to achieve this goal and consciously work on it, you can put this on a shelf and come back to it a year later and find that it probably got done.

You made it clear that you don't want to be where you are right now but you have to look at where you are now and accept it, feel the feeling. Being disatisfied with it is fine, now figure out where you want to go and plot a course. The more details for here and now and where you want to go the better.

Jeff

Also when you are writing your goals you can define them so you are having fun achieving them, you choose to help yourself and others, you always have plenty of money to do whatever you want, make is easy on yourself to make lots of money, how do you want to feel when you're making all this money, what are you going to do with it, do you choose to continuously make more and more money so you can do more and greater work? Will you choose to become a skilled money manager who can grow acres of greenbacks, Will you choose to take care of this money and see to it's good health?

Look into what you really want and focus on that in writing, your mind is a powerful thing once it is steered in the right direction.

Jo Jo Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks, I have learned a similar idea for Brian Tracy, thinking on paper, it has really accelerated things in my life.

So if thoughts are things, and I have been thinking wealth and its not showing up, what am I doing wrong. So I played psychologist with myself (that don't sound right), well anyway I dug deep into how I thought to see what counter feelings or thoughts I hold that are preventing money, wealth, and prosperity from manifesting in my life. I realized I do have a strong, I wouldn't really say belief, because I don't believe it, but its a strong feeling of scarcity.

I have been using the Sedona Method to release. Now this should clear some ground room for those "Wealth" thoughts to turn into things. In wanting to intergrate new thoughts, feelings, and attitudes that will make me successfull at attracting money. What would those thoughts, feelings, attitudes be?

Listening to the prosperity paraliminal has given me the idea to pay more attention to this area of my life. How I am creating my current situation, but for someone that wants a new situation, but doesn't know what it consists of, it is making it difficult for me.

Its like wealth is out there in some parallel universe. And maybe its this belief that keeps it away, but I don't believe it as much as I feel it. I am working on changing it.

I would like to find a mental blue print to wealth creation. Abundance seems as thought it might be, but in order to get it, I would have to manifest the money to get it, the I wouldn't need it. A little paradoxical, don't you think?

Jo Joj

I don't have a reference I can give you but what you can do is to write your goal out and then you take positive emotions from prior experiences or feelings you might be able to get from others, or reading books and place them into the goal experience you want to have. You keep doing this until you feel/know that it will be accomplished.

The positive emotion is the fuel that will get you there. Sedona does it through releasing until you get the positive feelings, AFL does the Feel the Feeling and converting the released energy into positive outcome.

The more positive feelings you have about this goal the easier it is to achieve it.

If you look at your feelings you will probably find that you do have a feeling of scarcity and that will hold you back. Also how do you look at money and people with alot of money, are they your role models or are they someone you don't want to be like?

You attract anything you want with good positive feelings. Do you like being around someone who is grumpy all the time or finding fault with you? If you treat money like a friend and a teacher you will attract alot more of it.

You wanted to know how to attract things, figure out what attracts you and use the same feeling to attract money. Put that feeling into your goal, alot of it.

Jo Jo Offline OP
OP Offline

You wanted to know how to attract things, figure out what attracts you and use the same feeling to attract money. Put that feeling into your goal, alot of it.

AWESOME!!!

I don't know why I never thought to think what attacts me to people, things, places.

So it comes down to feeling then. Feeling is the missing piece of the puzzle. For me, I am more a feeling type person. I have a harder type seeing myself living/having money, but I can feel that joy, like after recieving a bonus, or buying something I really like.

I will put feeling and persistence into practice and hopefully be successfull then I can share with others my success and help them too.

First, a degree is not a ticket for a job. You attend a university to better yourself. Many universities don't even teach job skills, depending on the curriculum. Besides, most jobs require experience in the field in addition to diplomas, not just diplomas.

Second, have you ever considered the contexts involved in each of the attempts to manifest through visualization?

It would be more helpful, I think, to think about what you *did* and did not do in terms of each context. How much was already available? Were some situations ripe for action while others weren't? Perhaps your visualization simply provided the impetus to movement to seize opportunity where opportunity was available?

Examine each context.
Examine your responses.
Examine your results.

Rinse, wash, repeat. You will have taken action in terms of the results. And here we have the Natural Brilliance Release, Notice, Respond, Witness pattern to help us out.

If you have that course, you might want to use it here.

My advice would be to get less metaphysical and more practical here. Keep doing your manifesting activity if you want. Perhaps there is a connection between how you do it in one context and success vs. how you do it in another and fail. I don't know. But if I were you, I would throw manifesting out of the picture and start looking at what it is possible for me to DO to make things the way I wanted.

Trust in God and tie up your camels, as the saying goes. Have faith, and be extremely practical.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 25, 2004).]

Jeff,

Sounds like you're describing the anything fast system that was discussed elsewhere.
http://www.getanythingfast.com

Jo Jo Offline OP
OP Offline

I do have NB, and it has been a huge catalyst in what I have been achieving so far. I totally agree with you about degrees. To me education is unlimited and needs to be. It never ends.

But how did Jesus turn water into wine, a pool into blood; how did Si Ba ba, blah, blah, turn nothing into something. Because in that case a person can sit on the couch and manifest wealth out of his/her arse. But in the real world it appears things don't work that way, but an account of it happening once does mean it is possible.

I am looking into buying a program called True Prosperity by Yehuda Berg. Sounds very interesting.

[This message has been edited by Jo Jo (edited October 25, 2004).]

Man, honestly, if your focus is on that kind of stuff when practical matters are not where you want them to be, then it isn't a wonder to me that they aren't.

Did you know that in order for a sufi to accept you as a pupil, that first your practical affairs must be in order?

Trying to manifest in the fashion you're talking about when you cannot deal with the mundane affairs in life in a manner you find satisfactory is like trying to go through college without any preliminary education.

Jesus was a carpenter before he was a messiah.

In the east Indian system, the younger stages of life are dedicated to material life. Only when those affairs are handled firmly do people pursue the spiritual in their old age. Everything has its time and place.

People who have their heads in the clouds about spirituality while they "haven't experienced any real success" (your words) are like buckets of water with holes rusted in the bottom. Someone could fill them with water (wisdom), but it'd just leak out. Buckets like that are useless.

Have you ever considered that living in the world and dealing with its concerns effectively may be laying a necessary foundation for pursuing spiritual ends?

Tend to your material affairs, then look to spiritual pursuits.

Besides, it's possible that water into wine thing and other tales of manifestation on that level were just a *stories*, not history.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved