Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Tommarow I will start my 3 week, 1 hour each day Underwater breathing techniques.
Goals:
1. To Increase My Intelegence
2. To streathin my awarness
3. Make chest 1 inch bigger a week (lol)
4. Build Self Confidence

For the next 21 days I will be waking up at 5am to go into a pool, and spending 1 hour underwater each day. After the swim which should become less time consuming each day (because i will be able to stay under water for longer, and have faster recovery time.)I will listen to "Self-Esteem SuperCharger" . I hope this will make a huge impact on my life. So if anybody has any suggestions or comments I ask you to please share. Thank you very much.

-Benny

P.S- If any body else is inclinded to start this program or has completed it, please let me know so we can share our expirences.

OP Offline

I have decided to stop the program for the time being for a few reasons. I did it for about five days, in the jucuzzi most of the time and in the pool once. I am stopping because:
1) I have to much pressure build up in my head ( not from this program), and i am going to consult a doctor.
2) The time commitment is huge. It takes at least 1 hour 30 min. Usally 2 or more hours.
3) It is so damn boring. It is like goin through the torture of holding your breath for an hour.

There was some positive points I have or did notice from doing the exersise. It is much harder to do it in cold water compared to warm water. Also the deeper you go the harder it is. In the pool I was only able to hold my breath 1 min max, and this is pushing my self. In the warm jacuzzi, I held my breath for 2 min 15 secs. In the pool you have to constantly move in order to keep your self under water.

The positive i have noticed is that, i have been able to express my self better through words, when speaking to people. I highly recommend anybody who can do this exersise indulge into it. I know if i did it for 21 days i would reap benifits, but i guess right now is not the time for me to do it. if anybody has any questions feel free to ask me.

-Benny

That's too bad. I was looking forward to reading about your experience.

Hope feel better soon.
Sending love,
Iam2

OP Offline

i can tell you that, after the hour it definatley feels like you had a good cardio work out. I could get to a relaxed state much easier when i was doing it. My thoughts flowed better.I am also curious to see how much one person can excell if they stick in the whole 21 days. Good luck and anybody who takes the challege keep us posted.

-Benny

I've heard about this before - I had it bookmarked but then I had to wipe my hard-disk so I lost it. Glad you posted it. I'm going to endevour to try it myself, starting now . . . exhausted already. I'll keep you posted.

By the by the science behind it if I remember correctly is that it builds up the CO2 content in your blood and forces your carotid arteries to expand and this carries greater amounts of oxygen to your brain, increasing your intelligence.

Hi,

I did 11 days before giving up, the main reasons were I'm tight on time now and water temperature, which was way too low sometimes.

Considering I did just 11 days and that I couldn't dive more than 80cm under water, I definitely noticed a slight improvement in my memory.

I'll try again this summer.

OP Offline

I feel you. It is a lot easier said than done. It a huge time commitment. It is really damn boring. And its oviously not conftrouble to hold your breath time and time again. But like you did notice benifits for a little while but I think they wore off cause I didnt do it for the 21 day period. Like you I will also try this summer, and hopefully I can find a partner to endulge in this expirience with me. Good luck

-Benny

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved