Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#10238 12/16/04 07:48 PM

Hi Dinara5.85,

How are things going for you? I hope you're seeing progress and feeling better about yourself!

Since the paraliminal CDs aren't available yet, I'd like to recommend a couple of tapes/CDs from Innertalk.com: "Ending Self Destructive Patterns" and "Stop Self Sabotage."

"Ending Self Destructive Patterns" is a subliminal tape/CD that helps you get out of your own way.

"Stop Self Sabotage is a two tape/CDs set that has a subliminal tape/CD which contains (I've been told) the same script as "Ending Self Destructive Patterns" and a headphones-only "Power" tape/CD with special coaching and relaxation.

Why am I recommending these two tapes? Because I hated myself. I felt nobody could really like me; if someone was nice to me it was an act, sympathy, or they wanted something from me. I would tell myself that wasn't true, try to step outside that mindset, and for years had been in a pattern that vacillated between "Here I Am!" and "i'll go hide now..."

I purchased Stop Self Sabotage (but I mainly use the subliminal tape) because I wanted to stop getting in my own way with things like weight loss. Well... I've got a ways to go there, but imagine my surprise when I started seeing myself as an OK person! I gradually stopped reading dislike into every twitch and gesture people made. I could talk to people and realize that some people really did enjoy talking to me. I can accept that I am a decent person who has qualities to offer other people and has just as much right to be here as anyone else.

It's been three years since I started listening to that tape. (It took close to a year before I could confidently say, "I've REALLY changed.") I've become a much more outgoing person, have made some real friends, and like myself much more. And I still listen to my subliminal tape every day-- I figure that I have a lot of negative crap to slowly undo.

Anyway, if you're interested, check out Innertalk.com for all your brainwashing needs.

~ Pam

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited December 16, 2004).]

#10239 02/16/05 03:26 AM

Hi Dinara,

I've enjoyed reading every post here. So many people really care about one another and want to help. I would like to offer something to help you move forward in this quest as well.

I think that although everyone has gotten messages from others as we grew and matured, some of those messages were just simply not true. For instance, no one is truly stupid. Everyone from time to time has something profound and wise and lovely to say to those who can hear it. Sometimes our sense of timing is a little off and we miss our opportunity of the moment.

You know, there is probably someone in your world, in your sphere of influence, who looks to you for leadership. You KNOW what it is to provide a right example. You have seen others be just that. Its your turn now. Be patient. Trust the part of you that knows what is right and true. Practice calmness. In the right way, at the right time, the next step will reveal itself. Patience with yourself and with others seems to be the key.

You'll be in my thoughts
>>>>>WhiteMagnolia

#10240 03/25/05 05:37 AM

Hi Dinara 5.85 I just read all this and my heart went out to you, you have so much love and humanity in you it is not necessary to be like "most" people or "others" in fact if you were I doubt this many people would have been touched enough by you to take the time to express their feelings in the hopes it would enable you to do what you must do for you just be who you are you are BRAVE and INTELLIGENT and anyone in your circle is blessed to be there how many people have the INNER STRENGTH to post their fears and insecurities online anyone who knows you is lucky as you are a flower preparing to bloom and live your life YOUR WAY and when you are I am sure others will find you that you can help with all you have learned from the years of living in fear the only thing that cures fear of course as you have obviously mastered is ACTION. Congratulations on finding your gifts and thank you for sharing them for others to learn from.

#10241 04/12/05 10:40 PM

Hello,

Here is a simple statement you can make to yourself whenever you experience some thing or some feeling that you don't want. It truly works if you are persistant and trust in it. Just say: "This too shall pass". Then put the feeling out of your mind and go on to your next activity.

Pretty soon, you will notice that what used to bother you, no longer does. Always look for the best in every person, event and every situation...it IS there. So far, you may not have been looking for and expecting the best, but instead, may have been expecting only the worst, the most painful. And guess what you got?

Someone else here has said in other words, put your energy into what you want, not what you don't want. Use your WILL power, not your won't power.

You are a worthy person and deserve the best and pay no attention to your inner talk that says you can't have what you want. Just keep repeating "This too shall pass". Breathe deeply.

Be calm and realize the universe wants you to be loved and loving. Nothing less will do! You are taking steps to ensure you get a lot more out of life. Good for you!

Love and hugs,

amacd

#10242 05/23/05 07:18 PM

Hi Dinara,

Are you still reading the forum? It has been almost 6 months since your last post. I'm just wondering how you are doing? Hope to hear from you.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved