Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1027 10/08/03 11:16 AM
Cremio Offline OP
OP Offline

I've been Image Streaming for about 3 weeks now - 20-30 minutes every day - and I have a question. When I started I learned that I did not have to "ask a question" prior to Image Streaming, but I cant find my sources anymore.
I've bought "The Einstein Factor" and it does not say whether I have to begin with a question or not, so my question is: "Asking yourself a question." necessary or not? Why is it necessary, I am sure that I read - maybe on the forum - that I only had to lie back and let images come to me.
And why Christ's sake has Wenger never written anything about whether it is necessary or not - I really irritates me. Sorry for my language, but maybe I have been doing it wrong for the last 3 weeks and therefore I must be stupid!

Can't you Image Streaming just hoping that your IQ will increase?
I'm still waiting the results, but if I do the math I have increased my IQ with approximately 6-7 IQ-points...
http://www.winwenger.com/imstream.htm

[This message has been edited by Cremio (edited October 09, 2003).]

Cremio Offline OP
OP Offline

Anyone ?

Administrator
Administrator

Yes and no,

Yes if you want answers, no if you just want to image stream for the heck of it.

Your call really, although I figure if you're going to image stream may as well hit 2 birds with one stone and get some questions answered which is why I like the HTT.

Alex

Cremio Offline OP
OP Offline

Oh lucky me! I've been browsing the forum all day searching for an answer. So thank you!

My next question is: Is debriefing after I-S necessary?
Wenger puts it like if you don't debrief you will not get the IQ increase...

I hope you can reply soon.

Administrator
Administrator

Yes, some sort of debriefing is necessary. Otherwise you're only daydreaming.

Alex

Cremio Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by AlexK:
Yes, some sort of debriefing is necessary. Otherwise you're only daydreaming.

Alex

Well it's really strange, because I can't find Win Wenger saying it anywhere on winwenger.com or in the "The Einstein Factor". And it really frustrates me. I've downloaded the 19 pages on Image Streaming on his webpage and NOWHERE it says that debriefing is necessary. It sounds like that just I-S'ing for fun is ok (and it will increase your IQ aswell). Then suddenly on one of the last pages he writes "understanding the images" (headline) - but he doesnt say why you have to do it.

He also published a "step-by-step instructions" on his webpage and suddenly asking yourself a question (where did that come from?) and debriefing is mentioned. But in his book "The Einstein Factor" the word debriefing does not appear in the index. Why did he not make a plan to follow (and I am not talking about HTT) Please help, I believe I am going nuts here. Why is it that I've never stumbled upon it before ? I've been delaying my I-S for 2 days now because I'm afraid I've been doing it wrong for 3 weeks as I've used it 20-30 minutes every day. What a waste of time if I've just been daydreaming...

BTW, where or when does the actual IQ increase take place? Is it when debriefing? And can someone tell me where to look and give me some simple instructions? What do I've to do if I want IQ increase (which is what Wenger claims) ??

Thank you, hope you understand my problems

Cremio Offline OP
OP Offline

I wrote before that: "Wenger puts it like if you don't debrief you will not get the IQ increase... "

But I was wrong, it is Sandy Mills that does it somewhere on the forum. Wenger does not put it like that or does he? And where? I need references...

Administrator
Administrator

I am not Win Wenger however I can suggest a reason why he never mad a big deal about it.

He assumed that people with do image streaming for a better purpose than just raising IQ points. That is to solve problems and be creative. In fact if you look at Win site it's all about being creative in your thinking.

The forum you're posting on is about the Genius Code course. Our answers stem from that. Yes if you want the benefits like those explored in the genius code then debriefing is important and the Genius Code course provides guidelines how you might like to consider debriefing.

BTW have you ever read your post from a third person point of view? If you don't want to debrief then don't it's your choice. But complaining that Mr Wenger didn't paint the picture with the right colours for you isn't going to help you any.

Alex

Cremio Offline OP
OP Offline

Well there must be a reason why he writes "A proven New Method for Increasing you Intelligence" on the front cover of his book.

I only wanna now wehether debriefing is necessary for IQ increasing or not.
But please, you wrote: "Yes, some sort of debriefing is necessary. Otherwise you're only daydreaming." Could you please specify?

Yes I wanna be more creative, but my main priority is IQ increasing.

What do you do, Alex? Step-by-step?

Cremio Offline OP
OP Offline

Please take a look at this man http://www.winwenger.com/imstrmfb.htm

What exactly did he do? There must be various ways?

[This message has been edited by Cremio (edited October 09, 2003).]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved