Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Edmilio Offline OP
OP Offline

Does anyone hve any stories to share about achieving financial abundance using the AFL program?

Learning Strategies Admin

Can't say I've reached it but I'm making strides and I keep setting goals for more so nope I haven't reached the end yet.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited May 02, 2005).]

Can't say that I've experienced much, if any, results, outcomes, or abundance of anything, from having used the AFL program. Can't say that I've read or heard of anyone else on this forum that have, including Alex.

It all comes down to simply being a marketing ploy. I mean, according to the initial marketing materials that I was bombarded with during the introduction of this program, I should've been driving a BMW by now, but nope... negative... nada... nuthin'... nil.

Don't believe the hype.

What kind of financial abundance are you looking for?

Financial Abundance isn't the only form of abundance. Everyone is after their own thing. I'd never want to own a BMW no matter how much money I have

I have learned not to talk too much about my successes as they are unfolding, so I've kept my posts down to mini sucesses. Given where my life was at before the Abundance for Life Retreat and where I am now. There has been a big change. I've never been after huge financial abundance so it's not one of my personal top goals. My family has noticed a huge change in me as a person exactly in the area of abundance I enjoy.

The most important part of the course is in the prelude. But I've noticed that people tend to rush that part thinking the rest of the course is the real meat of the course. Once you are comfortable using the techniques taught in the prelude it does become easier to attract the kind of abundance you desire.

Doing "The Work" on the financial Abundance question was a real eye opener for me. I discovered the only reason I wanted financial wealth was because others convinced me that is what I needed.

Alex

Hi All,

There is nothing against other forms of abundance e.g. character development,
having rewarding relationships etc. but in my opinion financial abundance is
a key factor.

Those who achieve financial independence can achieve other forms of abundance
much easier. I know quiet a few who spent a lot of money on courses and self help
books who when being asked about their success claim to have achieved those “other
forms” of abundance.

I think it’s just a form of self-delusion.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

So, Frodo02, I'm not going to get into the argument about which abundance is better, because no one can win it. It is easy to argue any side.

Whatever your belief, however, I challenge you to run it through the Feeling Exercise or the Inquiry Process of the Abundance for Life course. Release the power that you're holding in it.

I've talked with a few clients who have made a lot of money since using the Abundance for Life course. Good for them.

I also know two separate women, with whom I just happen to speak recently, whose lives have totally and completely turned around. They are two of the happiest people I've met in a long time. But they are pretty poor. Both attribute their "new lives" to the Abundance for Life course. I betcha financial abundance is not too far behind for them.

For some people the course has been very easy. They see results. For others it has been difficult. To those people I always direct right back to the Feeling Exercise and Inquiry Process--that is where most can have the greatest breakthrough. (The meditations all also quite effective in helping people.)

One of the guys who found it difficult actually made a lot of money in a very short period of time. But he continued to be miserable, unhappy, and depressed. The money didn't do it for him. He's been spending a lot of time on those two processes and is seeing a little progress each month.

Another guy, who I spoke with yesterday, makes a nice living. A year ago he was swinging into bouts of being angry and vindictive. He said that is all behind him as of last November.

Now, WebCrawler2010 says "Can't say that I've experienced much, if any, results, outcomes, or abundance of anything, from having used the AFL program."

It is not about "having used" anything. It is about using it continually until the energy opens and manifests in your life the way you want it. It is not a one-time shot (it might be, but when it isn't stay with it).

When Paul and I met back in 1981 we were both struggling financially. I had lentils for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for many years. But we were mind explorers. We got a lot of people to support us while we did what we loved--all we had to do was share it with our supporters.

These suppporters were not benefactors, but they were clients who paid us $15 here and $98 there. All we had to do was learn, discover, and share in such a way that the clients received benefit.

It was a continual growing experience for us, and for our clients.

At some point we figured out how create abundance in all areas of life--including our own lives. We shared it with clients, and they experienced abundance. When we were confident of the process, we created the Abundance for Life course.

You might say, "Yah, but you made your money by selling these courses to us."

Sure, I make a very nice income from Learning Strategies, but I now have money and wealth coming in from many sources totally unrelated to this business. It is incredible.

For my property, I have full use of my neighbor's bobcat and attachments worth $35,000 (and I use it just about every weekend on my projects!). I just purchased a piece of crystal for $4,000 that I can turn around and sell for $38,000. I bought a piece of property for $125,000 and within a year had an offer on it for $465,000. One of the best woodcarvers in the USA just offered to teach me his craft in my home next winter at no charge (do you have any idea what that is worth!!). When I vacation can stay in private awesome properties free. And on and on. Abundance flows and grows.

So, listen to what Paul and I say. The stuff works. Use it. Absorb everything that you can and apply it every single day. You will reap the benefits.

Finally!!! Kudos Mr. Frodo for saying it.

Yeah, I admit that achieving abundance in the areas of personal and spiritual development is nice, cool even, but that's not just what the program promises and has not delivered. Following is an excerpt from the email I received announcing the program:

---------------------------------------
Finally, a wholistically-grounded
WEALTH-MAKING course from the mind of Paul R. Scheele to help you rewrite the script
of your life to give you overflowing
Abundance for Life.

whether you want OUTWARD PROSPERITY of family ski trips, additions to your home, and 'BMWs'

- or -

a spiritually complete lifestyle of
Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Love

- or -

BOTH!

Dear Web,

You may BECOME RICH BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS sometime after completing this thorough course of 24 CDs, a phenomenal DVD, a course manual, support follow-up email, and one-on-one coaching. Mind expanding. Life altering.

Or you may uncover a richness in your life of pure joy in every moment, freeing forgiveness for all who cross you, illumination of your soul, and a second sight for the absolute best the world has to offer. Every cell of your body will come alive like the first time you fell in
love.

Or you may simply FIND TREASURES AND BREAKTHROUGHS AND SUCCESSES that have eluded you for years."

Or, you may GET THEM ALL!

----------------------------------------

I concur with Alex that financial abundance isn't the only form of abundance; however, I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Frodo that financial abundance is a key factor and that other forms of abundance are much easily met via financial abundance than not.

Further, if financial abundance is not your thing, than one can also achieve and experience “richness in life" by simply investing as little $6.99 in a paperback edition of the Silva Mind Method book, or other type method book, as opposed to shelling out $280 for the main course or $450 for the deluxe.

-Web

Okay Pete,

I posted my last response right before I had a chance to read your reply to Frodo; otherwise, I may have revamped or even retracted my last reply.

I confess to using the program for only a short while (1.5 months at best) and chucked it, when I saw that the results I was after were not exactly forthcoming. Maybe I didn't stay with the program long enough.

Anyway, you brought up some interesting points, enough to nudge me in the direction that perhaps I should revisit the program and give it the ol' college try. That is, I'll stick with the program for a much longer period this time and guage my results that way. Any advice for how to best proceed with the program this time?

Thx in advance,

Web

Pete already gave the advise
quote:
run it through the Feeling Exercise or the Inquiry Process of the Abundance for Life course. Release the power that you're holding in it.

That's basically the prelude portion of the course. You need to do the Feeling Exercise and the Inquiry Process a lot, till it becomes second nature, then the main part of the course seems to fall in place.

Alex

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved