Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

quote:
Originally posted by InquiringMind:
Frodo02,

I think along with the good feelings, and the associated good energy, vibrations, etc, some form of action has to be intitiated, otherwise how can anything happen?

This is something that the course does not address: concrete guidelines, steps one can take to physically manifest the various forms of abundance one may desire, such as financial, or relationships ...

The Seven-Step Creative Process is for exactly that. The concrete guidelines for the steps one can take to physcially manifest any abundance one may desire.

One important aspect of the Seven Step Process that is often overlooked is Step OneClarity. Making sure that the goal you think you want to achieve is in fact a goal that you want to achieve.

The manual offers some important guidelines in the Seven-Step Process starting on page 22 to page 29. No need to rely on the CD alone.

The Prelude section of the course teaches somevisualisation technquies that are extreemly useful as part of the Seven-Step Process.

One thing about financial abundance it has to be within our comfort zone. We attach varying amounts of responsability with having money. We don't always want to be responsible for more. Some of us can't get over what our mothers would think of us living a carefree luxuious lifestyle. Or remembering how hard our father worked just to make ends meet. Then there is the fear that it changes how our friend perceive us. And what if, really if you suddenly did get all the wealth you wanted overnight? Have you got the skills right now to keep it? There are certain things you have to do to keep your wealth when it comes your way. Do you have those skills? What really are the sacrifices you have to make to have abundance? That's part of the Seven-Step Creative Process.

Alex

Hi,

Thanks Alex for your good view points. Yes, some of us have some internal resistance especially against financial abundance.
If we look closely then we will find that most people have a level of acceptance.
This means how much wealth and success they can accept.

As Alex wrote that some may not allow financial abundance because for instance their parents had to work hard just to survive. This makes them feel guilty or unworthy to have wealth and success.

The so called new rich usually show off and brag with their new achieved wealth.
They might not find it normal to have it compared to the Old rich. The old rich
normally don’t brag. For most of them being wealth is a normal state and they
hardly can imagine anything else.

For instance in Germany after WWII nearly all people where on the same poverty
level but the old rich almost instantly recovered and became rich again. Consider
that many of the old rich had lost all their possessions and many had fleed from
the territory occupied by the Soviets. In spite of this within a few years they were
back to their old level of wealth or even better of then before.

Cheers,

One of the stories I have heard regarding self made millionaires is that once they have developed this skill they could pretty much parachute naked into a remote area and in three year be a millionaire once again.

Of course these days, a million isn't what it use to be.

To me having Abundance for Life is a path you follow. It is best developed on a slow and steady climb. If you all of a sudden were to receive a 60 million dollar in flow it would be a very large shock to most peoples system
and the majority would not be able to handle it.

It is just as big a shock as going broke and losing everything as it is to all of sudden have more money than you could ever possibly spend.

I enjoy hearing peoples stories that became a success as Pete shared eating Lentils for years because he believed in what he was doing and I'm sure he had a great affinity for following his dream. It panned out and he still does the same thing on a grander scale.

Seeing people go through hard times and how they deal with it shows what kind of jewel they are, or crystal in Pete's case. When someone loves what they do the price is pretty negligible.

The path is yours to follow or not follow, no one can do it for you. It's alot of work climbing up a mountain but if you just get to it you become amazed how far and how fast you have gone.

Years ago I lived up north and hated the winters and knew there had to be some warm place for me out there to live. When I was twelve years old I heard a story about Maui and was awestruck over it.

Now I live there and work in Alaska which also has been very good to me. I tend to circulate an old affirmation "I always have pretty of money to do what ever I want" and things seem to manifest that way. Maybe I should add "always have enough time to do everything I desire...." because that seems a little short on those fun things.

Jeff

YOUR INCOME WILL NEVER OUTGROW YOUR SELF-IMAGE.

Everyone wants everything but you'll not have what you do not deserve or handle. For example, let's say you make 70K/yr. If you see the exact same job in another company for $250K/yr, would you apply or think - "I know they want a lot more and I'll probably won't get it and make a fool out of myself" - to stay in abundance, the first step is to increase our self-image.

to stay in abundance, the first step is to increase our self-image.
Hi,

That is certainly true but based on my experience this is not an easy task.
The problem is that inadequacy identities are getting triggered and then the
self esteem drops. This can happen at any time and so far I have not found
a way to avoid this. It does not happen to me very often but it still happens
from time to time.

My thoughts about this problem:

a) It will get less in time as I am more aware of it and can use techs to combat
it.

b) I might have to accept it as a part of life and should realize that everyone
suffers from this phenomena sometimes and of course to a different degree.

c) I might realize that these feelings are only temporarily and will change.
For instance I usually try not to make plans or make important decisions
when I experience these feelings.

Cheers,

Yes - am well on the way

I found that after the unwanted memories/thoughts etc had been dealt with cleared from my mind I became aware of what waqs necessary for achieving what I wish to.

Step by step I am well on the way.

Good luck to you all.

Caitie

It comes down to knowing what you want, creating a plan, taking ACTION, and making adjustments until you reach your objective.

Many people want financial abundance to appear out of no where and life does not work like that.

Absolutely. First thing is to figure out what you like. Second would be to figure out what you can do to provide to others what you like and get paid for it. Third would be to create an ongoing income so that you do not have to rely on a weekly paycheck.

Success is a series of planned events.

I am new to this forum, I have not purchased any of the materials yet, but let me ell you about what I think about personal development systems...they work!!

No many years ago I was totally broke, I purchased a system by Bob Proctor, videos and tapes, I follow them, and today my business earn me a very substancialmultiple six figure income, yes, these systems work, if you apply what you learn

Hi All,

I had posted a bitter reply on 6/28/05 that I had gotten zero results from using the AFL program. Pete responded with a highly informative and encouraging post and I decided to give the program another shot and this time I was going to commit to following through on the program.

Well, since then I've experienced extremely interesting results:

- As I've never owned a car before, I decided I wanted an affordable second hand car in mint running condition, so that I could garner driving experience (getting a brand new car at this stage didn't make sense to me). I chose to manifest a 2001 Honda Accord EX, leather seats, sunroof, in silver, at an affordable price. Funny thing is my brother-in-law, Franky, owned that exact same car and it was his car I would visualize during my visualizations because the image was so clear to me. About a week-and-a-half later, my wife announces to me during dinner that Franky was going to sell his car to a dealer, but he would offer us the car for significanly less amount if we wanted it. In addition, we didn't have to pay him all at once, but could pay him off monthly. WOW!!! (Franky had bought an SUV and didn't feel the need for a second car).

- One of my other longer term outcomes was to lose fat and get in shape (target weight of 170-175 lbs with a bodyfat level between 7-10%, from a starting weight of 229lbs). Having a car has now made it possible for my wife and I to join a gym with excellent facilities at an extremely affordable price and we've been going religiously for 3 weeks now.

- Something significant happened this week toward the eventual manifestation regarding another outcome, but I'm gonna keep tight-lipped about that for now. Yah, call me superstitious.

The results thus far has been extremely encouraging and is definitely making a believer out of me. Is all the stuff that I've been experiencing so far sheer coincidence? Who know, who cares, as long as I'm getting positive results.

Be well,

Web

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved