Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hi Wealth53,

Out of curiosity, what's the name of the Bob Proctor system you used to achieve your results? How long before you were able to start seeing results?

Thx in advance.

Web

quote:
Originally posted by wealth53:
I am new to this forum, I have not purchased any of the materials yet, but let me ell you about what I think about personal development systems...they work!!

No many years ago I was totally broke, I purchased a system by Bob Proctor, videos and tapes, I follow them, and today my business earn me a very substancialmultiple six figure income, yes, these systems work, if you apply what you learn

Hi Web,
Thanks for your updated opinion on AFL. I admired your having the grace to hear Pete's response (which I also found helpful) and to give the system another go. And I'm really glad to hear it's working for you. I'm about to order the system myself, so this bit of extra encouragement is welcome.
Greetings to all from Cape Town, where spring has sprung!
Carola

So, I've been reading all of the above and its really cool. I love the discussion and the emotions it draws out in me. From feelings of great hope to GOD this will never work.
But I started to think about it. Although I haven't used the actual course Abundance for Life. I've used other things like it. Bob Scheifeld's 11th Element and Hale Dwoskins Sedona Method, paraliminals prosperity, personal magnetism, as well as numerous others. My question to myself was, have I experienced abundance since starting down this path and using these courses. The overwhelming answer is YES! In the most unbelievable ways. Internally I can't even really begin to explain it. If I compare myself to where I was two years ago there is such a difference. In attitude, relations, personal satisfaction and Lifestyle.
1 and a half years ago I was evicted from my apartment. I owed everyone money. College loans, old landlords etc, I had no steady job and was making a living, barely, day to day. My car was like this total beat up Mitsubishi Galant (normally a fine car), that had been a repaired total wreck. I moved in with someone that I ended up not likeing at all. I had a realestate license but no Clue what I was doing. My relationship with my mom was improving but still strained and bitter at times. The amount of stuff that happened between then and now is so gradual that it could be easy to not take note.
But to make it quick, In about two months I got my job back at a very lucrative local restaurant. The one I'd been fired from a year before for my bad attitude. I sold one of the workers there his first home and my first real sale. I sold another his first business a pizza restaurant, helping change his life for the better. I reignited my passsion for soccer, by randomly calling a skills coach and volunteering to work for free just to learn. (This past summer I was the director of the Town sponsered soccer camp, 62 kids, five coaches).
I went from the Mitsubishi Galant, to a newer Nissan Maxima, and today I'm driving a Infiniti Qx5 SUV. My moms, who I have an awesome relationship with. When my Maxima got caught in a flash flood (no kidding), she just gave it to me, I don't know if its mine forever but i'm driving it now.
I'm now on the doorstep of negotiating multi-friggin-million dollar deals in commercial realestate.
I'm closer to my brothers and sisters than ever. My love life is more satisfying and deeper than I ever imagined. (you gotta understand I'm practically crying writing all this, I'm so grateful)
My roomate is so cool, he's totally my bestfriend. I have multiple job offers from other firms on the table. I never imagined. I thought abundance was everyone thinking I was awesome and so accomplished and had so much more than everyone else. But its not, when you love what you have it grows.
To say all that happened after was just serendipity is true and not true. Its true because it has a feeling of awesome spontaneity, but also its just opening up your own mind to it and seeing it and to use the cliche'd word letting it FLOW. In my opinion We ALREADY HAVE the abundance WITHIN, all these courses do is show you how allow it. It manifests differently for each according to their life and their needs, but my god it does happen, it does come.

Hello Again All,

Well, I'm still experiencing excellent results with the program, in particular, the 7-Step Creative Process.

The manifestation of My 3rd outcome seemed effortless that I'm compelled to call it miraculous. Stuff like this has never happened to me before and I've read the books and done programs like T. Robbin's, Sedona, Silva, yatta-yatta-yatta (this is the reason I was jaded and bitter in my previous post).

Well, now I'm gonna focus on my fourth outcome (it's sort a biggie), which will take a bit longer to manifest, but I've accumulated some excellent references of success to help propel me through.

Be well,

Rick

PS I am down to 224lbs from a starting weight of 229 (longterm goal = 170lbs).

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Good work!

Plus, no matter which program you have -- whether it is ours or someone elses -- always ask yourself, "What can I do to get more benefit from this course?"

If you find that some of the information is not new to you, ask yourself, "How can I apply this in my life now?"

You will always get more benefit from a course when you are truly engaged and when you give power to yourself, not the course.

It is never the course that does anything for you. It is what you do with the course.

You have so much more power, capabilites, talents, and resources than you ever give yourself credit for. The more you realize this, the more you reach for it, the more miracles happen in your life.

Best to you...

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
: )

No, I'm not in the crystal business. I simply bought well. I got it because it was beautiful, and I new underpriced. Well, I soon learned that I could sell it to a dealer for $9 to $10 who will sell it to a store for $20 who will sell it for $40. I've since seen pieces priced in the $30 to $40 range that were not of the quality or beauty of mine. In two days I could sell it for $9; in two months $38. But it is not for sale, but is there in case I need it in retirement!

I was with Hale Dwoskin of The Sedona Method and his wife, Amy. The interesting thing is that we then drove to the other side of town to look for a tabletop for their patio. We saw a dirty piece of labradorite outside of a stone plant and just stood there in awe. It was beautiful as well as the perfect size and color to be used as a base for my crystal. So, within 30 minutes of buying the first piece, I got the second piece. The universe provided!

We use the crystal as the centerpiece for the Diamond Feng Shui Retreat this past February. We're not going to talk about the crystal in the self-study were producing, but if you get the course, be sure to ask me about the crystal. I'll tell how and why it was so perfect for the Retreat.

Saying, "But it is there in case I need it for retirement" is actually anegative statement. Youre opening the possibility of need during your retirement.

Hi everyone, i've been reading all your mails with great interest, ya see i ordered afl during the week so i was a little scared when i read the first couple of mails....very negative i must say...but im glad i read right through to the end, it's giving me hope that this course could work for me, now im looking foreward to getting hold of it, and i'll certainly visit here again...thanks everyone....bye for now.

Hey irishmale,
You made a smart move. You see, I think most people expect something magical from a program, and thus the negativity.

Every aspect of becoming someone who is now Being Prosperous and Abundant, is covered. You can only attract what you Are.
Fortunately, a lot of it is simply removal of stuff. And the seminars and paraliminals address this.

Removal from the trance that keeps people thinking the evidence in the material world is what decides their fate.

Removal of Beliefs that there is limitation in what you can create.

If you ask me, the paraliminals alone are worth the money. The remainder makes it golden.

My only complaint is that the paper CD holders are not adequate to keep the CD's in good condition. I finally woke up and realized i had better get them in Jewel cases, which is what I just did about a year after purchase.

I'm going to probably ask for a replacement of one of my Prelude CD's, as it has gathered some dust material or something on it which makes it skip now.

But back to the program: I think that one of the most common reasons for people who fail, with or without an audio program such as this, is that they never figure out what really makes their Soul sing with jubiliation. They never set an objective, besides something as vague as more money.

Because it is called Abundance For Life, some people think: "ok where's the money, LSC, I got your program", but it's necessary to do the exercise enclosed in this program, which guides you through deciding on definite objectives that you can concretely imagine.

The more thought and feeling you pour into an image that represents your ideal life, every day, with visualization, the faster it comes. And Bobbie Stevens' process which is one of the thing LSC bases this program on, emphasizes the establishment of definite objectives.

Enjoy,
Steve

quote:
Originally posted by irishmale:
Hi everyone, i've been reading all your mails with great interest, ya see i ordered afl during the week so i was a little scared when i read the first couple of mails....very negative i must say...but im glad i read right through to the end, it's giving me hope that this course could work for me, now im looking foreward to getting hold of it, and i'll certainly visit here again...thanks everyone....bye for now.

[This message has been edited by SteveBCA (edited September 04, 2005).]

ana Offline

I am still in the middle of the AFL course and did have something interesting occur this week I'd like to share. I have traveled an incredible amount in the past 20 years, predominantly for my work and also for pleasure (perhaps 1.5M miles in total). I had something happen this week that NEVER occurred in the past. I had a $550 non-refundable ticket for a trip I could not take. I phoned the airline to discuss changing the schedule (with the hope of redeeming some part of the expenditure somehow). Well to my amazement after a bit of discussion, the ticket agent stated, "It seems that we did have a schedule change here so I'll just refund you the full amount of the ticket to your card." !!!! I can't help but feel that unseen forces that I am shifting as a result of my work in the AFL course had something to do with this VERY unusual occurence. I am most grateful and am REALLY looking forward to the next surprises!

Hi SteveBCL...thanks for taking the time to post a few tips to me, i have'nt got AFL yet but hope to get it soon...talk again when i do.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved