Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10528 06/30/05 06:20 PM
OP Offline

Would anyone be able to help me out with some opportunites that are available so that I may turn my financial situation around. It seems the harder I try, the more I barely break even. I can only trade so many hours in a day for a wage, and I know it takes money to make money, so I was hoping that someone might be able to help me with a home business or some other money generating system that actually works. I have tried a lot from putting together knick-knacks to multi-level marketting to chain letter dollars. I am really tired of struggling. I want to start living my life, instead of being a slave to it. I would like to have the freedom to live life, instead of always worrying about money.
Thank you so much.

#10529 06/30/05 07:29 PM

What kind of opportunity are you looking for? What makes you happy? What skills do you have? Do you like to learn new skills? What would you like to do? Are you in North America?

#10530 07/04/05 07:22 PM
OP Offline

Well my passion is writing, but it may be more of a personal fullfillment activity than commercial marketable materail.

I work for a major cable company, which is really good, but as with most 9-5 people stagnate finacially at one point or another. I am call all the time so I need a home employment or biz that will allow flexiblity. And I need something that doesn't depend the economy where I live. I have tried a lot of muli-level marketting stuff only to end up invest more than I got back. I live in a poor retirement community. If I could I would just pick up and leave but its not that easy. So now I am in hope find something that will bring value to others at the same time freeing me financially.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved