Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10583 09/26/05 05:25 AM
OP Offline

Hi
It is said that I need to make 7 choices and then, on the next Paraliminal session, I am supopsed to apply Seven Steps to one of the Seven Choices.

When can I apply the other choices. I mean how long should I wait. Does the mind require a "grace period" to start working on the other choices?

Thanks for any help

#10584 09/25/05 07:47 PM

I think the point was to complete one of your choices with the seven steps and then go to the next one. Do them all, waiting isn't part of any program.

The more experience you have working with the seven steps the easier and more streamlined you get at it.

If you have a moment of inspiration about one you have completed going through the seven steps, be sure to go back and refine your earlier work. You can always make changes. It's sort of an organic thing that gets it's own life.

You should be working on things that you really get some enjoyment out of so going back and revising your work should be in the "fun" catagory.

As you see your successes then start taking on more difficult tasks.

#10585 09/26/05 06:58 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

The idea is to focus on one.

Trying to do them all in one day or even all in one week scatters your energy you've always had a number of goals and had difficulty reachng them.

The funny thing that happens when you focus on the one, all important goal, the others fall into place. You're not ignoring the others by focusing on the one.

Do take the time to make sure that the others are goals that you want to achieve but stay focused on working toward the most important goal.

Alex

#10586 09/26/05 03:36 PM

Obviously I disagree with Alex on this. I think you should write up every goal you have going through the 7 step process.

What this does is get it out of your head so you don't have to carry them around any more.

You can work on more than one thing at a time because your daily schedule allows you to have more than one type of goal. You have one for work, one for socializing, one for education,etc.

The other is don't get yourself stuck thinking this is the only way you can do it. You have to do what works for you. If you want to explore other goals it does free up alot of energy and your life begins to flow.

It provides a type of leadership to your sub conscious "Hey guys, this is the way we are going".

Even if you are not consciously working on a goal you have outlined, you would be amazed at how the Universe seems to line up behind the written goal and make it happen.

That's what works for me.

#10587 09/27/05 11:44 AM

The reason Paul ask you to focus on one and work on one is because when you focus on one thing the others fall into place. I'm paraphrasing Paul from the Natural Brilliance retreat.

You should take your all your goals through to step 4 Focus. It's at this point that you the take one or two you consider the most important.

If you work them all you are scattering your focus and energy.

I'm inclined to agree with Paul having focused on one thing the others are still getting my attention (more so) and I expect them to manifest a whole lot sooner since I'm seeing more progress on them than when I tried to focus on all of them at the same time.

Alex

#10588 09/27/05 02:49 PM
OP Offline

Thanks all;

Another question just prompted;

Based on what Alex has said, if I focus on a certain amount of money, (for example receiving $10,000 monthly form my business), is it likely to work. I mean, all other things I want (many things in my wish list) can come to a reality if I get that amount of money. All what I want will "fall into place" then;

OR;

Is it better to focus on material things like homes, traveling around the world etc, rather than focusing on a money figure.

Please let me know your experiences or any advice.

many thanks
minnuboy

#10589 09/28/05 05:32 AM

My experience with working with the type of income you are descibing is that if you are not disciplined and have weak plans for the money it seems to just evaporate.

Money needs a direction. It is a form of energy and can be harnessed and put to work or it can just get up and walk away.

By having good solid financial plans you can direct the money flow to benefit you.

Getting a large inflow of money is just as big a shock to your system as going completely broke and losing everything.

It is a skill you must develope like anything else.

If you focus on what you would use the money for, like a new home or schooling or tangible things then sometimes you can shortcut the process and even get the samething for a much less cost.

If you have excess money then find a job for it. Donate some to worthwhile charities or non-profits.

The bottom line is; make sure that what you aspire to is going to make you happy and you will enjoy doing it your whole life. If you do this little thing, no matter how much money you make or how little, your love is so great you would do it for free. This part will give you a long healthy life and much success.

Money and things are just that. Happiness is the true wealth.

#10590 10/06/05 03:30 AM

Back to the 7 goals question,
Alex, What you're saying is that though we have seven goals articulated, we only need to select 1 or 2 to go through the Labyrinth Paraliminal.
Does this mean even when one has gone through the whole program you don't need to come back at some point to work with the remaining goals?
In other words, the idea is to be clear about 7 things, focus energy on 1 or 2 and all the rest will fall in place?
I ask because I have been stuck trying to find time to use the Labyrinth cd for all my goals befor eI proceed on the course

#10591 10/06/05 07:54 AM

Yep start with one. You can give your full attention to your primary goal. Do the daily visualisation recommended in the manual using the techniques you learned in the Prelude.

You may reach a point where you can do no more for the moment then is a good time to look at the others. It does not mean you never look at them. In fact you should be as clear as you can get with all of them by the time you do your daily focus.

Then you can do the Labyrinth cd once the opportunity comes up.

Finding time for each goal is exactly the problem by focusing on one thing at a time things happen. Watch the movie Forest Gump and consider the principle of single minded focus.

Alex

#10592 10/07/05 07:46 PM

I Agree with the suggestion to focus on your primary goal. In many cases, this primary goal, being achieved, smooths the way, and sometimes even just pops into existence one of the other 6 perhaps smaller ones.

If your primary goal is:
"To be able live off Passive income generated by your preferred skills", and you've achieved it..

Then, another goal, for example of being in great shape can be pulled off that much easier, because you can schedule the perfect exercise regimen and have time to prepare healthy food, etc., because you're not doing the 8-hr grind anymore.

Note: Of course, it's not even necessary to imagine a particular method of getting somewhere, such as manifesting the passive income. You can manifest two townhomes, as Bobbie Stevens did, and after that, she didn't have much of a need for work .. so then she began focusing on her second goal: The perfect partner..

And she focused very intensely on it, because he townhomes and their furnishings and her car were done.

quote:
Originally posted by Alex K. Viefhaus:
Yep start with one. You can give your full attention to your primary goal. Do the daily visualisation recommended in the manual using the techniques you learned in the Prelude.

You may reach a point where you can do no more for the moment then is a good time to look at the others. It does not mean you never look at them. In fact you should be as clear as you can get with all of them by the time you do your daily focus.

Then you can do the Labyrinth cd once the opportunity comes up.

Finding time for each goal is exactly the problem by focusing on one thing at a time things happen. Watch the movie Forest Gump and consider the principle of single minded focus.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved