Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10602 09/29/05 01:26 PM
OP Offline

I have been raising my children somewhat alternatively (8 and 10). They are very receptive to the ideas of abundance and the fact that is does not necessarily mean monetary wealth. My question is: is it safe for them to go throught the abundance course? Also, I am teaching at home, looking for some way to make schoolwork easier. I have just come upon the site and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which programs would be beneficial to children. Thanks.

#10603 09/29/05 06:32 PM

I think teaching children at a young age is the best thing you can do as they pick it up so fast, it becomes part of them and they just go through life believing that's just the way it is suppose too be.

There was a show on Discovery or Learning Channel years ago where they proved that children could assimilate information in huge amounts before they could even speak. Showing a page with a few hundred dots on it the children could count and give the answer in a split second.

After seeing that I realized that teaching them younger was the way to go. I also tried this with a Martial Arts class and taught some of the little guys multiple attack technics just to see if they could do it. I was blown away with what I saw.

Children can learn at an awesome rate and I think putting them to work on learning these types of things keeps them out of trouble.

My own kids I do this with. If they have time to get into trouble, well they have time for another class or community service.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved