Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#10632 11/14/05 08:24 PM
OP Offline

This is a remarkably lifeless discussion forum. One gets the impression only two or three people in the entire world actively participate in it on a regular basis.

AFL is a great program; it seems incongruous that there should be so little activity in the discussion board.

We should breathe some life into this place. Any ideas?

Um...hello?

HELLO! [echo...echo...echo...]

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Why not start by saying what you liked or didn't like so far?

Alex

You could also begin by being a little more constructive rather than just criticising.

[This message has been edited by Stevie (edited November 16, 2005).]

I think over the YEARS most people already got their answer. Also, when people search, they can usually find info on what they are looking for. So right now, people ask questions only when are are stuck somewhere - OR new people ask questions and they get answers.

By the way, I see dozens of new posts and discussions every week.

Howzit chillowack;

You know my only complaint with AFL is the term "congruent communication".

I have to look it up in the dictionary every time I see it. It's not a common term. So of course when you said "it seems incongruous" it caught my attention.(not that dang word again!)

Many of the people that participate here do many programs by LSC and others as well. They are always willing to help.

Now I do not make a habit out of following AFL protocol in my everyday life although when things really matter to me in the achievement of things that are important I do use all the tools in this course and the Paraliminals to make it happen.

Personally I would love to live on a beach watching the sunrise and sunset with no worries, although for some unknown reason my life doesn't work that way... Well OK, maybe for half of the year it does.

What do you want to know from people who enjoy what they are doing everyday using what they learned from AFL?

Jeff

OP Offline

Stevie: I wasn't criticizing, my dear friend, I was simply making an observation. I merely said the discussion board seemed lifeless, and that we should breathe some life into it.

If you felt hurt or offended by my remarks, Stevie, then I apologize to you with all my heart. Love, Chillowack.

DesertSphinx: You see dozens of new messages in this forum every week? Where? I log on every few days and there's maybe one or two messages.

Jeffdengr: Thanks for your input. Your comments, while not negative, are close in tone to other posts I've read in this forum, made by people whose opinion of AFL seems rather lukewarm.

The whole forum needs much more life; I get the impression there's no real guiding force behind it (with all due respect to Alex, who appears to be the moderator, not the driving force); if there were some purpose behind it, this forum could be a great tool for both AFL and the people who use it.

Personally I'm having a great experience with AFL, it's a fabulous revelation. I listen to it every night as I go to sleep. I wake up hearing it in the morning and it is definitely causing some important changes in my life.

I've seen several possible abundance manifestations in my life since beginning this program.

So when I come on this discussion board and I see one or two lukewarm comments appear every few days, I think to myself, how is this possible when it's such a helpful product?

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Use it to wipe your heiny if you wish--although if you do that, I do request you flush it down the toilet afterward.

will do

Stevie: I wasn't criticizing, my dear friend, I was simply making an observation. I merely said the discussion board seemed lifeless, and that we should breathe some life into it.

If you felt hurt or offended by my remarks, Stevie, then I apologize to you with all my heart. Love, Chillowack.

Chillowack

1 You said "This IS a remarkably lifeless discussion forum.." which is different from saying "it SEEMS lifeless"

2 No I wasn't hurt or offended.

3 Dear friend???

If I didn't know better I would suggest the tone of your communication suggests that you were more hurt or offended by my reply than I was by yours! Have a think about it. Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

Regards.
Steve

Sounds like we should listen to the "Positive Relationships" CD and use this as a growing experience.

quote:
Originally posted by Hobo:
Sounds like we should listen to the "Positive Relationships" CD and use this as a growing experience.

Hobo. I like it.

Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved