Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

The discussion board was much more active back in 1999 when I found LSC. I believe that Paul prefers to have direct contact with people rather than discussing here on the forum.
He must be also developing new products. I remember that many people from LSC participated the discussion board.
I have participated event with Paul and Pete and I highly recommend also traveling from Europe or APAC to meet these great people.
Does anyone know any excelent discussion forums to compare? It would be interesting to check the discussions every now and then. Earlier I wrote online journal here and it had major impact to my life.

Greetings to all

Yea, I remember when I first discovered this forum, and I read/checked it on a daily basis. And guess what, I just re-discovered this forum (a month or so ago, when I started using the LIBRARY on a daily basis), and now it's the first or second webpage I check when I fire up my computer.

I honestly don't think the content is different than it was "back in the day",but it's what you bring to it.

You have fresh ideas in your head, you see fresh ideas everywhere. You have stale ideas in your head, you see stale ideas everywhere.

You got what you bring.

George

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved