Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline

Amazing and Awesome, Oxygen!

I know I speak on behalf of all of modern civilization in thanking you and your colleagues for raising the standard of life for all of us.

Actually, I've often wondered about waste management, especially in the sense of recycling. I like that scene in Back-to-the-Future when Doc puts a banana peel and empties a discarded can of beer into Mr. Fusion to power his Lamborghini. Turning waste back into usable energy is the holy grail of waste management, I'm sure. Surely would solve our current energy crunch! Hmm ... perhaps this should be manifested!

I had interesting experience in Hong Kong. We where walking on market street and suddenly a Buddhist monk walked by and he had great power arround him. He was smiling and walked straight towards me. He looked me in the eye and I was filled with power.
He was collecting money like the monks do and he was doing this with style I say. It looked that he enjoyed each split second of life. And I gave him all that I had in my pockets.
So some other person could have thought that what such a dirty job the monk was doing like collecting money...
It's interesting to see that we really see the world through our own values and beliefs.
I believe that enlightened person could do any kind of job in the world with full of joy, because it would be good for the mankind. And job, that would not be good for mankind would not be done.
From my perspective enlightened person would not do things for just own benefit, but for the benefit of whole mankind.
I believe that love is the essence from everything is created, even if life sometimes looks the opposite. Love is life and life is everything.
But I still believe that one needs to use money carefully. And that positive thinking is good, but it's not enough to success. I learned this from the Reciliency course.

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited March 25, 2006).]

OP Offline

Thanks for sharing that experience. Yes, I often give money to the poor who beg on the streets. Sometimes I think they make more money than I do

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved