Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,
I recieved a mailing about the abundance course and have a few questions.I tried the sedona method and Byron Katie's inquiry method and had no success with either of them.Releasing, or letting go seems impossible for me.Does the abundance course require that you know how to release or do the cd's provided in the course work on your subconscious somehow to do that for you? I have a lot of things I need to release on, but just can't.It seems impossible for me.Does the abundance course help people like me who are stuck?

Thanks,
D.W

nickysduck2,

Yes, there are many paralimns in the AFL course. I think there are 4 or 5 in all, plus the meditation session in the deluxe course. All of them supplement the course material and can be considered Paul Scheele's true contribution to the abundance movement (since all the other ideas have been synthesized from other authors).

I have to admit, though, when I listen to the paralims, I find myself falling asleep, though some have told me they're just as effective anyway. I have to just trust something's happening, even though I have yet to manifest any real abundance.

Hi there,
I have both Sedona Method and AFL personal learning courses. Personally found Sedona much more accesible for the purpose of learning releasing than AFL course.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved