Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#10982 02/15/00 12:36 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Has anyone had significant successes with any form of Remote Viewing? If so, what specifically did you experience?

#10983 03/11/00 02:32 AM

Sorry for not answering the question, but I was curious, what is remote viewing??
Since my photoreading seminar experience I've been interested in all sorts of mind boggling things.
Thanks, Aizan

#10984 05/16/00 09:27 AM

Remote Viewing is the "practice" of viewing other physical locations using a form of psycic telepathy. Supposedly the CIA developed it to monitor other nations/individuals for inteligence purposes. People would be sitting in a room in CIA headquarters and they could reportedly "view" battles from the Gulf War or where Sadam Husein was. That sort of thing. Some believe it is a hoax, others believe it is taping into a spiritual link (good or evil) and others think it is legit... So now you know.
quote:
Originally posted by Aizan:
Sorry for not answering the question, but I was curious, what is remote viewing??
Since my photoreading seminar experience I've been interested in all sorts of mind boggling things.
Thanks, Aizan

#10985 06/20/00 05:01 AM

Pete,

Read the post end of last week, became absolutely fasinated. Watched the recently released (UK)film, Frequency.(synopsis) Father/Son talk over am radio waves, split by a 30 year gap, change history, both end up being alive today. All through the film I kept thinking about remote viewing..where can I read up more about it? I recently did a course run by one of your PRing instructors, 'Trans-learning', in this we converse with multiple authors and others in trance with spectacular results. Remote viewing to me at the moment sounds like advaced DTI(deep trance identification). All of the process in trans-learning was used for learning, but others uses must be applicable!

Then I ended up thinking about human potential and what is possible. Why do we think things such as remote viewing/PRing are possible or even can exist? Is it because the are or can? (It is only our imagination that thinks up these ideas, does that mean that there time has come to be made a reality?) I have for along time thought..everything happens for a positive reason and if you thing you can, you can! With remote viewing I think we can all do it just like PRing..how perhaps or when are the two biggest blocks. My biggest question is when shall we begin using more than the thought 10% and often less of our brain capacitiy and potential and how was this measured or thought of? (Thanks Einstein!) Then we could be all geniuses. A comforting thought, many geniuses failed school!! and are still regarded as amazing..makes you think doesn't it?

Drew

#10986 06/28/00 08:32 PM

I just found this site so sorry for the late reply: For remote viewing and stuff you should check out the following links:
http://www.crystalinks.com/psych.html http://library.thinkquest.org/11342/main/home.html (this one especially!)

Good luck!
Hermen

#10987 11/30/00 03:03 PM

I came across a tape program called Mind Travel by Dick Sutphen some months ago and had some interesting results from it but thought that there was little control or direction at the end. I.e what can you use it for? What are the dangers? etc.

Shortly after that I heard about the book Psychic Warrior by David Morehouse. I read this book and it really peaked my interest. I followed the trail to the internet site http://www.remviewtech.com to learn more about the author. If anyone is really interested in this ability we all have then I suggest you take this route as well. 2 weeks ago I returned from a seminar held by David Morehouse in which he teaches people how to remote view. I can assure you it works, it is fantastic and anyone can do it.

On these groups people generally agree that we have the ability to do anything that we believe we can do. I can say this is absolutely true but often we limit ourselves by our goals. It is difficult to believe that you can travel psychically through time and space to different worlds in different dimensions but once you open yourself up to the idea you'll find it's very possible. I've had some amazing experiences and I've only just started. David's book explains his experience in the military where he learnt remote viewing and gives the reader an idea of what people are doing and have been doing for many years now.

I find it very difficult to explain this experience as it sounds so unbelievable so I recommend any open minded people who have even a small belief in the possibility of psychic travel to start with the book and decide from there.

#10988 11/30/00 11:17 PM

Remote Viewing is just the military's terminology i think.

Psychics have been doing this forever. I lived in India & even ordinary people do this. They probably will do less of it thanks to more phones becoming available. I was constantly around people who knew where people were & what they were doing w/o any communication whatsoever. I once went w/ Vijjaya thinking we were going to some particular place & we ended up in a totally different place where people were waiting for her. NONE of them had communicated in any manner. They looked at me like --huh?

With our mass & efficient communication setup, we have lost the natural ability to "know."

I am getting more in touch w/ my intuition & amazing things are happening. AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO LEARNING STRATEGIES! Honestly, it really is. PhRing taught me i really am divine at an experiential level. It totally changed my life. Thanks, Paul!

Has anyone had significant successes with any form of Remote Viewing? If so, what specifically did you experience

#10989 12/05/00 01:14 AM

Hi Margaret,
How have you improved your intuition? This is something I have been trying for some time now and am having some difficulties. Any suggestions are welcome.

#10990 12/12/00 01:26 AM

Gregory,
Yes, i am improving on my intuition. I think any intuition books you preview & like will help you.

I've used Personal Genius & Reframing (New Behavior) to help me. I also used the NB model to get more in touch w/ where i'm at.

For me, self-esteem was also needed & i had to back up, so to speak, in order to go forward in this endeavor.

I really got a lot out of Sonia Choquette's book Psychic Pathway. I don't have her newer stuff.

Good Luck!

#10991 12/12/00 01:45 AM

The intuition books by Laura Day are very interesting. She sets specific exercises for regular development of intuition. Her books also assume that it is a hidden means of communication that most of us ignore. With this in mind, her books are not at all esoteric or mystical. They are focused on practical applications.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved