Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#11696 02/03/02 04:33 PM

Just an observation...

The Neo-tech materials I received promised wealth, and the writer claimed to be wealthy. Yet the marketing materials were done on the cheapest newsprint possible, and you can be sure that a graphic designer was not within 50 miles of the guy's typewriter as he wrote his marketing materials.

That's the equivalent of someone showing up for a job interview wearing a T-shirt and jeans. Does one need to go any further, after this oxymoronic introduction? I don't think so.

To be fair, if the guy's really got something to share and wants me to believe he's wealthy because of it, don'tcha think he could at least hire a designer with some of that cash he's rolling in, to make his stuff look like he didn't mimeograph it out of his basement? Duh...

#11697 02/05/02 09:31 AM

jcarruth

Yes, they are using the cheapest material and are cutting cost wherever possible.
Their goal is thru cost cutting to make their material affordable to everyone.
In other words to sell at the lowest possible price.
I am not a Neo-Tech fan anymore but I think that Dr. Frank R Wallace and his team-mates
are on a "mission".

#11698 01/05/03 11:25 AM
Neo Offline

I'm new to this site, and know precious little about this Neo-Tech stuff, but I somehow managed to surf into their site, and couldn't find a single solitary thing for SALE there, so I'm not sure what it is they're selling that is so expensive. I must say I am amused, however, at religious people's tendency to throw the word "cult" around whenever they encounter something they think is against their religion. Like the mere use of the word "cult" indicates that the group, organization, philosophy, way of thinking, teaching, etc., that the word is used to describe is somehow inherently evil, simply because someone used that label to describe it. Amusing how some people have such grandiose notions of themselves. . . .

#11699 01/05/03 11:30 AM
Neo Offline

I checked out the links posted above (the Yahoo one is a dud), and the other one is from some supposed anti-cult organization. Geez, I would take ANYTHING written by so-called cult experts with the proverbial grain of salt. Do I BELONG to any of the organizations I saw listed on their home page??? NO! Do the so-called major organized religions fit the definitions of a cult, as promulgated by these anti-cult groups?????? Absolutely positively YES!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved