Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#111 05/04/02 01:11 AM
OP Offline

How are you coming w/ it?

I've just read it in the GC manual and i've been doing it for awhile now in a manner of speaking. I keep my questions and tape recorder handy and try to do one a day.

The very first thing i ever saw on intuition was for free on the web. It said to write out a question or problem. Next, walk around and pick up 3 objects. Arrange them in front of you. Write what comes to mind for each object. 1st= the problem; 2nd= your fears w/ regard to it; 3rd= the solution. I still use this off/on successfully.

My sandwich for High Think Tank is: alpha bw, Magic Mirrors, MMing, analograffiti and then back to alpha if needed.

If i don't get an answer that suits me, i just put the 3X5 back into the pile.

Green/white is a bit much for me. I think i almost do that via the anaolgraffiti. The ability to sink into alpha and bounce back to beta is very important. I practice this. Anna Wise in The High Performance Mind helped me out here. Getting a key and then bringing it back up to beta is a big help.

Also i have anchored the alpha brain wave and processing intuition in a detached and accurate manner via Silva 3-finger(for alpha), and for intuition, i cross my ring finger over my little finger. "When i cross my ring finger over my little finger, i immediately process intuitive guidance in a detached and accurate manner." I also make it a point to just soft gaze if i'm doing it w/ my eyes open. Noone needs to see my hand so it's nice. A deep breath, sofe gaze, 3-f, ring finger over pinky & i'm ready... We're talking about 3-5 seconds worth of time.

For me, NB had great info on anchoring.

#112 05/04/02 01:37 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Margaret:
How are you coming w/ it?

Hi Margaret,

I'm on day 15 of the 30 day challenge, which is really amazing for me. I'm enjoying it. It's absolutely incredible, the wide variety of things that pop up.

You clearly have a much more involved experience. For me, it's images with the occasional sound (I know, I need to just force more senses into it). The images are not incredibly clear but it's getting easier and easier to tell what they are. Imagine watching a movie through a sheet of opaque glass and you get a sense for the images. It's always dissociated too, to use an NLP term. In fact, my experience with BG was much more benign than yours. Although I had slightly different thoughts, the scene around me did not look different while I was the "genius." However, having done it only a few times, I think it will get better.

In 15 days of HTT, there are no "clear" answers to the questions so far. A few more listens to the interpretation tape should help. Haven't tried mind mapping them yet but I've tried a variety of other things. Commonality between the 3 images/streams still seems like a stretch. There are a number of shapes/motions that keep ocurring in each day's efforts. I've toyed with the idea that maybe there is one question that I haven't knowingly asked yet, but for which I'll keep getting answers until I resolve it. Could be a stretch...

Actually, the commonality thing is a bit of a puzzle. If you look at the Fast Finish session for HTT, the example that Dr. Wenger uses has three elements that have little in common, but which fit together. Perhaps I'm trying to make a match when I should be looking for "fit."

BTW, I made a CD with all the Fast Finish sessions in sequence. I'll be traveling for the next few weeks and thought it would be interesting to see what the experience of listening to all the Fast Finishes in a single session would be like. It's followed up with the Genius Activator, so the whole CD may be fun.

#113 05/04/02 01:58 AM
OP Offline

Mgrego,
What a super report! Very very interesting. Please be sure to let me know how that cd works for you.

Match or fit, whatever...this i know, if it's a match or a fit, you feel it in your gut. Something shifts and it's felt.

W/ my bot-belly stove, train, photo of the man w/ the dust today, i was at a loss in the beginning. But the images flew at me so i had to trust my intuition. If i don't feel a shift, the question goes back into the pile.

I have really enjoyed reading your progress report because of all your detail. Once you use some color and MMing, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Have a nice trip... my friend

#114 05/04/02 03:45 AM

Margaret,

When doing the HTT, are you getting only images or mini image streams?

One thing I found was that I had been looking at the question too early (as soon as I had all three "answers." After the second listening, I realized I should be trying to interpret first.

Just for fun, I'll share one of the less bizarre (and perhaps more "connected" examples).

1. I see a white picket fence. A brown horse approaches the fence and begins bucking and rearing up on hind legs. After several moments of agitation, it puts on a welder's mask, pulls out a welding tank and torch, and cuts an opening in the fence rails. When finished, it tosses the torch, removes the mask, smiles at me, and runs off.

2. I see a red brick wall with gray mortar. I can hear pounding behind it and begin to see dust, fragments fall from the mortar. Eventually, bricks pop through and fall with a loud, hollow sound. A man with a large, bald head and sunglasses peers through. He attempts to pull himself through but cannot fit. He takes a large pair of silver scissors and cuts straight down, after 6 inches, he begins to cut a wider hole in the brick. When he circles back around, there is a ribbon of brick looking material hanging down. He tries to get through again but gets stuck at the waste. He repeats the cutting action, making the hole even wider. There are now two ribbons of material hanging down. He climbs through the hole and down the ribbons of cloth.

3. I see a dark triangular shape against a black background. It has the appearance of an arrowhead chipped out of flint rock. It seems clear that it is a hill or mountain. The moon begins to rise and illuminate the area. It is cleary a desert with scrub brush all around and a line of mountains or plateaus off in the distance. A lone wolf pads up the side that is least steep. Once at the top, it howls at the moon (this is obvious from its motions, not from a sound of howling). When it is finished, it heads back down the slope and off into the desert.

The question: "What original discovery can I begin making today?"

The first two seem to point to creative means for escape or "getting away." The last strikes me as a "lonely" setting but doesn't really resonate in any way.

#115 05/06/02 10:22 PM
OP Offline

mgrego!

Terrific images. So you have the image steaming down that's for sure.

quote:
The question: "What original discovery can I begin making today?"

You know, i'm not a fan of those questions. They were all in The Einstein Factor. I wrote them all out and just felt they were too vague. Perhaps, if i ever get really good at it, then maybe i'll try them again. I use very specific stuff that i have invested interest in.

Now, if someone like Edison asked that question, then i can see its use. He spent his entire life discovering stuff.

So, i'll ask you this...what is the question behind this question that your image stream answered. Like for me, behind that question would be, what original ideas can i come up w/ for presenting my consulting material when i attempt to secure an appointment w/ the principal?. I hope you can think of what is on your mind and in your life so that you can reword that question. Then your image stream could make sense to you.

Next, in each one, pick out the thing/s that strike you the most. Pick out the 1 things that strikes you the least. For the one that strikes me the least, i use analograffiti or back into alpha.

I could approach your stuff w/ straight dream amplification stuff, but what good does that do you? None

ONE THING IS CLEAR---YOU ARE TOTALLY FINE FOR IMAGE STREAMING So, now you just need to work on interpretation.

Don't forget that your basic images are: white picket fence---a red brick wall---a lone wolf. You can connect them via the feelings they evoke or by memories. How does each image make you feel? How does each images connect to past memories or future hopes?

Like for me the first one has to do w/ tricks and games. The second one has to do w/ hard work and expertise. The third one has to do w/ my voice in the night.

Hope this helps you see how i work w/ amplification.

#116 05/07/02 06:35 AM

Hi Margaret,

Thanks for the valuable thoughts. I think you're right about the questions...so open ended that it makes interpretation even more difficult. I have a friend that used to complain about clients asking, "How long is a piece of string?" His basic message was, "Don't ask me to help you until you've defined what you really need." Your comments brought me back to his message.

On the plane out to California, I did another HTT question. This time, I got only three images NOT three image streams. I was able to interpret those much more readily because there was less to focus on.

It's interesting that you see the fence and the brick wall as the focal point of the mentioned streams. To me, the focal point was the actions that got beyond those "obstacles."

Thanks again for your input. How goes your experience with GC?

#117 05/07/02 12:17 PM

Margaret / Mgrego2,

Now that's just not fair! I've yet to receive GC and you taunt me with all this wonderful stuff!

I'm reading your posts saying 'What in tarnation are they talking about!'

It's great to see you both actively on the board! You both have come a loooonngg way. It really is evident in your posts and how they have changed in nature over time.

#118 05/07/02 07:41 PM
OP Offline

Michael,
Just go buy the book: The Einstein Factor. I'm sorry to report that up to this point, i've done 3 tapes and have not received any new information.

I would have rather seen LS put some real solid effort into intuition training. For instance, i think the tapes from Anna Wise on The High Performance Mind that i got from The Relaxation Company offer some of the best audio guidance for alpha brainwaves. The set contains 4 tapes, but i only found 2 of them to be useful for me.

Anyone who really attempts to put into practice LS's Natural Brilliance Course and book have all the tools they need to solve problems.

But, if you are someone who has never done any intuition study or training, then GC is a nice start. I started working on my intuition as a result of PhRing and have been working on it ever since. So, w/ GC, i'm not seeing anything new.

What is our goal? To get a solid bridge of techniques that connect our conscious mind w/ our other-than-conscious mind in order to solve problems and help us live our lives in a successful manner. I already have numerous intuition techniques in place, so i do not see GC for me as useful at this time in my life. 3 years ago, probably, i'd be very interested.

But, even GC is not enuff. All intuitives out there offer their particular technique that works for them. Until we find which techniques that work for us, we have to study up on them. Outside of all the books i've PhR at the bookstore, i own a dozen or so as well. I've been layering intuition for the last 3 years.

My problem was this: I could do any technique successfully the first time. After that, i was unable to free myself up to be spontaneous. We are all different w/ our inner obstacles. That was mine.

I said it before and will say it again: I sincerely wish that LS would put their best foot forward and come out w/ a solid, well thought out approach to intuition training that supports their materials. GC is only a small piece of the puzzle. Something in the lines of Euphoria could be worthwhile.

#119 05/07/02 08:19 PM
Hel Offline

Margaret, have you had a look at Laura Day's latest book, "The Circle"?

#120 05/07/02 08:35 PM
OP Offline

Hel,
No, is it a worthwhile book?

I'm very curious. I'll go look it up, but please tell me your info

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved