Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I've noticed that, of all the programmes by LCS, Natural Brilliance is one that is hardly ever mentioned, which is a pity because it is such an amazing programme!

OK, so Photoreading is the most popular programme, and with good reason! But Natural Brilliance works with ANYTHING you care to name. I guess it is because that, on a concious level, NB seems too subtle to notice that people tend to forget its power, but really, all you need is a goal, and you can get NB working on it for you with whatever else you are doing. For example, if you want to improve your memory (I've just got Memory Optimizer, so it's topical) you can get NB to work along with you almost unoticed, but very powerfully!

Here is one of my uses of it: Sometimes I feel really anxious for no reason that I can perceive conciously. When I remember to do NB, I just release, notice...and for some reason it goes away! If I am set on my goals to be happy and whatever else I am doing at the moment, then I know what I want and I can set it in motion!

I personally think that Natural Brilliance is Paul Sceele's best programme because it is so subtle. For me it rates higher than Photoreading because you can apply it to literally anything!!! I guess that some people do not give NB the credit it is due because they cannot conciously attest to the benefit it is giving them. What a mistake!

I'd like to see more NB success stories on the forum!

So let's hear it for NATURAL BRILLIANCE!

I agree w/ you 100%

NB has done wonders for my life also. I agree that there are some interesting ways to use NB that are not mentioned in the course.

Thanks for reminding me & for bringing it up.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited December 02, 2001).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved