Why is it that some people stagnate, while others no matter how much they have accomplished keep driving to accomplish more. What seperates the two. The individual. Character traits. What I believe is the stagnated individual doesn't have a reason to grow. The don't understand growth.
They grow to where they have to then pitch a tent and camp for a decade or two. If you were to ask a very ambitious person what is the purpose of growth, they would probally answer to live a more fullfilling life. Growth is moving forward right. It is not something of the ego, but something that is beyond the ego that pulls us into life, so that we are not just a bump on a log. You could ask a very spritual person what is the purpose of growth and they might answer to come to peace. The purpose of growth is to get were you want to go, I guess. Because more than likely, you are not born with smack dad everything you need right in front of you. Growth is expansion. What blocks do people erect in their own lives that prevent growth from occuring, or even having a lifestyle that supports growth? Just something to ponder I guess to gain clarity.