Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I recieved the brochure from Centerpointe for their meditation programs. I ususally do research on something before I buy it to make sure it is as good as they say it is, becuase usually who ever writes the copy ad tends to juice up benefits. I have noticed in the past when I purchased things they were never as good as they sounded. So far L.S. has great crediability with me and many others. The programs I have work like magic for me, that sometimes its like I do a flip into the unimaginable and live a movie like life.
But one problem that I have that I have not been able to quite kick is depression. I went through a painful break up which really scarred me. Everything else is going quite fine do to paraliminal learning have jumped out of my hole and am now bursting forward like a rhinosaruas. But I still get my bouts of depression where I feel like I don't even care about trying or living.

See I was in a similiar situation to Glenwood. I got what I wished for and the hangover she left in my life really did a number on me. Be carefull what you wish for because you always get it, and it always has a price.

I too went through an eight month depression in my younger day's when an ex broke my heart and soul!

Depression is a hard emotion to control ... I'd know, I'd battled it for months. Know this, day follows night, just as happiness will follow depression.

I was lifted out of my derpression when I met my soul mate turned wife. We did not meet by chance, it was fate that brought us together.

My friend had been bugging me all day to goto the fair with him to pick up chicks! (That's what we use to call women back then, for you younger folk) I kept refusing until I eventually gave in and went with him.

So there we are watching the parade in the stands, show ends, we're exiting the stands, when I get this strong urge to look up. Bam, there she was, just staring at me (well actually more like she was peeling off my cloths with her eyes)

We exchanged comments - she said Allo in that sexy French accent of hers and I just melted! Managed to give her my number and it just took off from there.

Restaurants, movies, dancing, talking, staring into each other eyes, GOLD (boy do women love gold!), walking ... we did what many people do in a lifetime in weeks!

She's given me three wonderful children and has helped to make me a better father! I'd be half of what I am today if it were not for her!

So my friend, know this, your path to happiness is coming, even as you read this!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved