Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12151 05/22/02 11:07 PM
OP Offline

I need some help making a career choice. I a semester away from obtaining an Assocaites of Art. I am going to continue my education, but what has stagnated me in the past is lack of direction and lack of awareness. I was out of schoolf for awhile trying to a guess become really successful on my own. I would love to do something really extraordinary like Pual Scheele. I just ended up reading about how alot of millionaires dropped out of school to follow thier dreams. I think I better go after the degree but I don't know what to pursue, that will give me freedom, and a healthy amount of cash.

#12152 05/22/02 11:37 PM

You wrote: I just ended up reading about how alot of millionaires dropped out of school to follow thier dreams.

Do you have a dream?

Unfortunately, you sound as though you want to be rich first and have a dream second. Those rich people care more about their dreams than they do money. Most entrepreneurs love the challenge of seeing their ideas take off.

You want to do something extraordinary? Then find out what you really have an interest in, what you really want to do---and do that You'll be happy, successful and wealthy. Copying others is not where it's at.

good luck

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved