Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

The website www.watercure2.com is a very interesting site.

Has anyone tried the water cure method to alleviate any conditions they had?

Interesting how they mention within a few days the body begin's detox process of flushing toxic waste out of the body and it show's in many forms. Very interesting!

Love Light and Laughter

Michael

There is also:
http://www.watercure.com

I tried doing the salt but did not notice any changes. Part of me wonders if it's not so much the salt that works or just the increase in water.

I belong to several other exercise/health related boards and the majority of people have reported that when they added the salt and increased their water they started losing weight/inches, even when they'd been on a plateau for quite awhile.

I haven't read a lot of research on the salt aspect. Even in "Your Bodies Many Cries for Water" it doesn't mention the salt as much as I think it should.

If you've read my other post you know I don't really like this book. It seems largely filled with repeated information and testimonials, rather than actual research information.

There are a lot of naysayers who have issues with the salt saying that too much salt is bad for you.

I believe all of this comes down to one thing .. you are unique.

Your milage may vary, this might work fantastic for you or it might not work at all. The amount of salt I had to take in a day was quite a bit and it gets tiresome taking a lot of pills (on top of what you already take). I encapsulated my sea salt because I did not want to drink the salt in my water.

Tracey~

OP Offline

Tracey,

Had my first taste of sea-salt/water today ... yuck!

The watercure site has a whole lot of info on salt in relation to bodily functioning. Seems to make sense.

It would appear that many report changes within days.

I've reserved a copy from local library to gauge the quality of information contained int the book prior to buying.

That brings up another point. I've now made it madatory to always check my library to see if the book I want is there. If it is, I reserve and read it. If it's a keeper, I then purchase. Oh well, I'm learning!

Love Light and Laughter

Michael

Hey Michael,

I've noticed from the the tone of your posts that you sound like a pretty happy guy. I am just curious if you are still using holosync and what level you are one.

Best of luck with your continued growth.

OP Offline

weight39doug,

It really great to see an old friend still on this board. I was wondering if you still were hanging around! It make's me really happy to know that many of the friends that I know on this board still participate.

Yes, I'm a Holosync memeber. Happy? You bet! Do I use it? Not as much as I should, however I'm happy just looking at the CD's on my shelf!

quote:
Originally posted by tracey:
I belong to several other exercise/health related boards

Could you post some of them please?

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by tracey:
There are a lot of naysayers who have issues with the salt saying that too much salt is bad for you.

"Second, individuals must ingest one-quarter of a teaspoon of sea salt for every quart of water they drink." << From watercure2.com

If my conversions are right, that's just 3/4 of a teaspoon for 3 litres of water, that's a very small quantity.

First I was worried too, because I misread and understood 1 teaspoon instead of 1/4 and got a quart as 1/4 of a liter... that would be 16 times as much salt :P

I used a translator for quart, it told "quarter of a gallon", is that right? If so, then fine, 1 quart then equals to 1 liter more or less.

Right now I'm having my firsts swallows of this beverage, I don't even notice the salt taste.

Bye, and please tell me if my measures are right, thanks!

Forgot to give thanks for those urls.

OP Offline

Hello all,

It's been about 3 to 4 weeks since being on the watercure method.

I've purchased high grade grey sea salt and drink nothing but spring water. All water and salt are NOT created equally!

Well, I'm HAPPY to report that I have seen some wonderful results.

1. The number one reason for starting was to see if it could make a differce in a skin condition I've had for years. It's improved by at least 70-80 percent.

2. Bowel movements have increased to 3-4 times a day ... I've dropped weight from this alone!

3. Urine has become clear and frequent ... an indication of hydrated body.

4. Muscle cramps and pulls at the gym are none existant!

5. Feeling of goodness surrounds my being ...

Well, will report more as time progresses.

Love Light and Laughter,

Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for posting this message about the watercure site. It will definitely make a huge difference in the lives of everyone who decides to try out the system.

I have read, and know through personal experience, how essential it is to drink adequate water. My only concern is about the effects of salt, because is'nt too much sodium in one's diet associated with high blood pressure? Will the body be able to flush out all excess sodium so that it does not eventually harm the body?

Please note, this is a genuine question - I am truly trying to find out - because if there are no ill effects with salt, then I would love to adopt and use the system.

By trying to improve one area of the body, we don't want to cause harm to other areas.

Thanks, and I look forward to any responses.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved