Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

Publius,

Yes I'm still on the watercure method.

I've noticed one BIG difference since being on it.

I am more sensitive to the fact when my body needs water ... I easily pickup the signals when my body needs water, the body literally screams for water!

Skin is softer.

My gym workouts are much better. Muscle gain ... not at Arnold's size yet!

I do not put the salt in my water. I take the 1/4 tsp and take it in one shot. Followed by a good downing of water.

Hope this helps, gotta go, wife is expecting anytime and I have to tend to her every call!

LLL

Michael Saikali

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Saikali:
Publius,

Yes I'm still on the watercure method.

I've noticed one BIG difference since being on it.

I am more sensitive to the fact when my body needs water ... I easily pickup the signals when my body needs water, the body literally screams for water!

Skin is softer.

My gym workouts are much better. Muscle gain ... not at Arnold's size yet!

I do not put the salt in my water. I take the 1/4 tsp and take it in one shot. Followed by a good downing of water.

Hope this helps, gotta go, wife is expecting anytime and I have to tend to her every call!

LLL

Michael Saikali

I've been following the watercure as well. I started a only a few weeks ago. I feel a lot better, and more energetic than before. I believe I've lost a little weight due to the water cure as well. I've also been listening to the Ideal Weight paraliminal too.

I just add a quarter tsp of sea salt to a quart decanter of water and drink it the way I used to drink diet soda. It actually tastes pretty good to me. I've also read that you don't have to add it to the water, but I just like it that way. Some people like to put it in their palms and just lick it up, or add it to their food. I don't think I could do that.

On another note, I was reading of an ancient practice in China that recommends drinking a gallon of water all at once first thing in the morning before doing anything else. It talked of great benefits similar to the benefits discussed in the water cure web sites and books.

OP Offline

The reason for drinking a gallon of water first thing in the morning is to check for bodily leaks!

LLL

Michael Saikali

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Saikali:
The reason for drinking a gallon of water first thing in the morning is to check for bodily leaks!

LLL

Michael Saikali

Michael, I was wondering, you mentioned "high grade grey sea salt" where would one buy that. I went to GNC and found sea salt from the Hain company. I guess it's ok, but it doesn't say anything about minerals that it contains.

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved