Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
sheana Offline OP
OP Offline

Does anyone have any knowledge of Raikov's Artificial Reincarnation or Deep Trance Identification technique? Supposedly deep trance is used for 2 hours per day, and the subject "reincarnates" as Rembrandt or Mozart, etc. Evidently after a period of doing this, subjects bring back from the trance state abilities of the person with whom they identify. For example, someone who identified with Rembrandt will have enough artistic ability retained to actually make a career out of it. Raikov is (was?) a Soviet researcher. A discussion of this technique certainly seems matched to the goals of many on this forum. Let me know. Thanks.

Administrator
Administrator

It has been found that it is unnecessary to get into a deep hypnotic trance for it to work.

quote:
Raikov demonstrated that talents unleashed under hypnosis left significant effects even after the sessions. So the method was more than an experimental oddity. It was a practical tool for learning. Moreover, as we were to discover, it could be achieved without the aid of hypnosis. The Raikov Effect is like the ancient practice by which prophets, oracles, and tribal shamans took on the identity of gods, spirits, animals, and inanimate objects, in order to gain knowledge. http://www.geniusbydesign.com/other/windocs/success.shtml

The technique is also referred to as Borrowed Genius and taught on the Genius Code and yes it is a very effective technique It sure doesn't require deep trance states to see results.

Alex

sheana Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the great information, Alex. Have you or anyone else personally experienced changes using the Borrowed Genius technique? All input welcome and motivational.

Administrator
Administrator

I have used the technique and yet never really thought about how I went, it sort of became second nature the new skill I acquired and I never really paid attention to how I did it. Only in thinking back to when I used borrowed genius what was my project that I realised that I achieved my goal.

I guess I've been having so much interesting stuff happening with direct learning and other aspects of the Genius Code course that I put borrowed genius on the back burner.

I have to admit some aspect of the technique are similar to the Silva Method, I developed a bit of an aversion for it so I only did it along with the Genius Code course for the experience. The results I had with the Silva Method were too accurate for my liking and the information I gained only caused me frustration since I couldn't act on it or prove it. I let that asversion keep me from really noticing the results until now. Now I am thinking and wondering how else I could use the technique.

Considering how easy that was I'm going to be up till the early hours of this morning making a list of possibilites. It's already 2am here so I better get cracking.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved