Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

The purpose for much advice on wording affirmations is to prevent the conscious mind from sabotaging the affirmation.

Now say I am using some technology such as Silent Subliminals that claims to avoid the conscious mind. If you assume the technology works as advertised, does the advice on wording still apply? If not, how should the affirmations be worded?

Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

Assuming the Subliminal technology works, I would advise second-person. The reason is simple - the person whispering into your subconscious is something who you are not.

Personally, I perfer to actually hear people saying good things about me (when I'm in the mood), which is why I listen to a Personal Celebration every so often. The advertising makes them sound a little hokey, and maybe there's some hokeyness to them, but they can help you believe the statements when you hear them from other people.

Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

Two new effects. One, I visited what I call "OTC Hell". I used it to open a magical "pipe" to someone and club them over the head with it. However, I seemed to have attracted their attention.

On the plus side, along with using the Natural Briliance cycle, I'm feeling comfortable enough to compliment just about everyone I come in contact with. It took a great deal of effort at first, and in fact I couldn't do it until a few hours after I resolved to. I just went up to someone and said, "excuse me, pardon me for interupting, but I knew if I didn't tell you this I would wind up regretting it for a very long time. You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. Thank you." And then I walked away. Before, I attached a great deal of value to the action of complimenting, showing interest in, or talking to a female. Value is inherently metaphysical in that it is real enough to cause a change in behavior as if Agent Smith had used Matrix powers to sew my mouth shut. By divesting the value and making the action only the communication of an interal observation of my own sense of personal taste, I change my ability and am able to do take action.

I swear, the synergy between Natural Brilliance and Beyond Condifence is truly magical. My intution is also opening up. I knew that one on my co-workers was craving dairy (it was ice cream, but I thought yogurt), and that someone was thinking of seeing fear dot com dot com the movie. I warned her not to, and she told me that Red Dragon was good.

Live purposefully!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved