I've being doing the Sedona Method course for various days, finished the first five cassettes and I'm waiting to fully incorporate the method to my everyday life in order to pass to the second part. (I'm just doing it in my own pace.
Anyway, the main reason for me to buy the method was to get a better (or easier) releasing way than the one recommended by CRI. CRI's recommendation seemed to not work for me and the H/S experience was very uncomfortable at times.
I have just experienced a "breakthough" in my H/S meditations that give me a better, more bearable, and rather pleasant experience. I put the earphones on and began meditating without turning the player on. I did it focusing on wholeheartedly welcoming all my being, feelings, emotions, pains, etc. (I have noticed that the method can be used for pain relief too). I'd prefer not to repeat the could/would/when questions, but this may be hard for someone that's beginning the method; but I managed to succeed on this. Well, I meditated using the method for as long as it would be necessary in order to feel light, joyous, and completely tension free; and then I turned on the H/S soundtrack continuing what I was doing along with H/S. When H/S finished, I even continued meditating until I felt light, joyous and tension free again.

The results in one word, WOW.