Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#121 05/07/02 08:51 PM
OP Offline

Hel,
I definitely will PhR it to see if i need to add it to my intuition library.

You know i bounce all techniques off of Silva. And where ever i go, i see shades of Jose. I intuitively connected Day w/ Hunt's tape in the Euphoria Course.

I still have yet to assimilate Practical Intuition. I consider that to be my foundation intuition book and then Sonia Choquette's Psychic Pathways next.

Thanks for the introduction

#122 05/07/02 10:02 PM
Hel Offline

I think Chapter 1 is available on her website, www.practicalintuition.com

With each goal, one goes through a circle of steps:

1.Intentionality (gift of intentionality is conscious creation)
2.Embodiment (gift of embodiment is awareness)
3. Ritual (gift of ritual, sacredness)
4. Synchronicity (gift: effectiveness)
5. Making Space (gift: energy for transformation)
6. Coherence (gift: right action)
7. Outer Roadblocks (gift to have courage to notice these is intuition)
8. Inner Roadblocks (gift of being willing to work with these is healing)
9. Contact (embody new reality and send out energy, thereby creating community)

This is the circle. Laura says it programs your intuition into your hard drive.

#123 05/07/02 10:05 PM
Hel Offline

Margaret, would you mind sharing your intuition booklist? Please

#124 05/07/02 10:20 PM
OP Offline

Hel,
Absolutely, i'll be happy to share it. I'll do it tonight when i go home. Some of the books i know by color and so i have to get the info. It's very diverse b/c i was not sure about the nature of my intuition. I was clueless and therefore had to fan out in search type of thing.

I did read that into on the site. But, i just see Silva stuff in a different form. But, w/ Day, i'm very open b/c her Practical Intuition is terrific...imho It is a humble and kind book w/ a feeling that it is safe to be intuitive. The exercises are excellent.

I have gotten into the habit--fairly recently--after working w/ Win's 3 images from the book that in order for my intuition to move to the next level---i need to practice more.

I enjoy practicing at RED Lights I had a question today about PhRing intuition books before or after holosync. When i was stopped at a Traffic Light(red)(stop), i went into soft gaze and relaxed myself. When the light turned GREEN..GO, a helicopter popped into my mind. So then i began to amplify it. Helicopter's and news. Ok, when i see the news it has already happened. Ok, i'm going to PhR tonight prior to my holosync listening.

It just has to make sense to my gut and it did So for me to go to the next level, i used my intuition to tell me i needed to practice. Hmm. But, that's what i'm now doing and i am seeing very interesting results.

The wonder of it all, my life, yours. The suffering the joy. A human being is not one who looks like one but one who acts like one. (Jose Silva) I just want to be a divinely guided human being in the Silva sense of the word.

#125 05/08/02 05:08 AM

Hi Folks,

This is a very interesting discussion. I think I will buy the GC
as well. A few years ago I borrowed "The Einstein Factor" from
a friend and started image streaming. However, I gave up after
a while since raising my intelligence is a fairly wage goal. How will
I measure it and what the use anyway.

However, solving problems finding new undiscovered paths is
a real challenge.
Here is a tech for solving any kind of "problem". The tech belongs
to the first part of the avatar course, Resurfacing.

1) Describe the problem in detail as best as you can.

2) Focus on a thing in front of you and describe it in detail.

3) Refocus on your problem and describe it again in more detail.

4) Focus on a different thing and describe it in detail.

5) Alternate for a few times. New insides, ideas, solutions etc.
should come up.

The purpose of this exercise is to remove the fixed energy from
the problem. A problem can only exist because of the fixt energy.

The same tech can be applied to physical symptoms.

Tony

#126 05/08/02 05:43 AM

Hi Margaret,

I'm sorry, but not surprised, to learn that you're not totally jazzed on GC. By contrast, you obviously got much more out of MO than I did. That was the one that disappointed me.

It's, to some degree, semantics when determining whether GC is an "intuition" course or not. Yes, connecting those two portions of the mind makes intuition more readily available. However, it's basis is image streaming and its focus is definitely more on problem solving and skill acquisition. Maybe that's splitting hairs, but to me it is a more restricted subset of what I would expect intuition training to be.

If you read a book like "PowerHunch" by Marcia Emery, you find many more exercises for attuning to the different sensory indicators we get. The brain may think primarily in images, but, according to Dr. Robert Cooper, we each have three "brains," based on the bundles of connections we have. One in our heads, one near our heart, and one in our gut. By its very nature, GC focuses on brain signals, while an intuition course would be more likely to give equal time to the other processing areas (whether it accepts the statement that we have three brains or not). Although Dr. Cooper's book is not on intuition, it emphasises the importance of paying attention to all these areas, since all process information in different ways (and at different speeds). To me, THAT is what an intuition course would be. I don't think GC makes that promise.

Just my thoughts...

#127 05/08/02 06:48 PM
Hel Offline

quote:
It's very diverse b/c i was not sure about the nature of my intuition. I was clueless and therefore had to fan out in search type of thing.

That's great. Exactly what's needed, an overview. Thanks in advance.

#128 05/08/02 08:00 PM
OP Offline

Hel, i have the list & will post it later. Gotta do some work first

Mgrego, it is mentioned in the Manual for GC that there is the possibility that intuition comes from a particular area in the brain. I left my copy at home, but it's there on the right hand side of the page.

Image streaming is intuition as intuition is understood by intuitives like L. Day and many others. All the intuition books i've ever read all say to start talking or reporting from all of your senses and describe in great detail. Don't worry if you feel like you are making it all up, just keep describing.

It reminds me of how the Princeton people also met w/ Silva and simply renamed his technique to Remote Viewing and the government spent 20 million on it. But in 1966 when Jose tried to give it to the very same government, they turned him down. All the Princeton people did was add some mathematical equations and stuff.

Image Streaming and the element of surprise is basic intuition. However, psychics often give people the shivers and hence our utterly natural ability to process more than the conscious mind is stunted.

Pose a question to yourself. Put it in a special box of your imagination. Put it under your bed in your imagination. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning is open your box and see what is there. The element of surprise is the key factor. After a lot of practice, that element of surprise just becomes a skill that happens naturally.

Our problem w/ intuition comes from desires. Getting detached and into the witness state of mind is the key factor for continued successful intuition development.

For anyone to actually think that intuition comes from the sky is equivalent to saying that God is sitting up there in heaven on a throne It is my firm belief after my utterly spiritual experience w/ PhRing that the bridge for intuition is in the brain. We are energetic beings w/ an energetic field and our awareness is only attached to the body via the breath. Breath is also a bridge.

#129 05/08/02 10:08 PM
OP Offline

Mgrego,
But, an after thought is that this course GC is perfectly suited to a male audience who is skeptical of psychic abilities and intuitive mothers and wives who need and want to solve problems.

Like that one man who posted his experience of GC. To me, that is exactly what LS was looking for w/ GC. Men who don't want to use the intuition-word b/c it's yukky. But at the same time want to solve problems w/ more than their conscious mind. So you just gotta trick those conservative men. You know women like Ophra and men, real men, say yukky.

It's funny. Men are from Mars and Women from Venus

So, yes, you guys are not being intuitive w/ image streaming. Thank heavens, you are solving problems. Please leave the intuition up to us women on the homefronts

#130 05/09/02 07:26 AM

Hi Margaret,

I just re-read my post and decided most of it was crap. After typing it last night, I realized I had packed the PowerHunch book. In the airport today, I picked it up again. The section where I had left off explained your amplification technique and had some great examples of decoding intuitive messages. I now understand where you were coming from.

Actually, I'm not afraid of the "I" word. I was just thinking that GC was a subset (kinda). My mistake.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved