Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Well, I don't do that all the time. Usually it is a week or two on, and maybe a month or so off. I got Wendi's confidence CDs which also have her magnetism track. I was also using several Paraliminals at the time. "Confidence" is something that is really hard to quantify. Something like weight loss is really easy to tell whether it is working or not. I usually prefer to do my own work but I like to experiment with other people's tapes once in a while.

Fractionation is a hypnotic induction technique. A hypnotist discovered that each time a person was put into trance he went deeper. Later he discovered that he could induce trance several times in one day and get the same effect as if he hypnotized the person once a day over a period of several days. It was later discovered that if you put someone into trance, take them out again, and put them back in a few times during the same induction it has the same deepening effect. Wendi's method was not earth-shattering or anything. I just liked the way she did it and incorporated it into my inductions.

hiya Dosetsu,

Btw,I forget one question:do you need to wait long before you see the results?

I have tried paraliminal tapes and it does not take long for me to see the results,I wonder if wendi's programs could do the same...

Regards
Mage

quote:
Originally posted by Dosetsu:
I've learned to use it and it helpes me put people into a deeper trance faster when combined with the other skills I have.

Hi Dosetsu,

Do you use hypnosis with other people? Do you help others? What is it that you do?

Mage, in my experience they are similar to Paraliminals. Both work better and more immediate with a more specific outcome.

DesertSphinx,I'm an NLP practitoner and a hypnostist but I do not in a professional practice at this time. I mostly use it with people I know or if someone I meet wants to solve some problems. I am looking into starting a professional practice though.

I have been using the "Performance 2" from Head Cleaners to help me with test anxiety and studying. I have done quite well using it but I have also been using Memory Supercharger from LSC so it's hard to say what is doing what. I really liked the HeadCleaners website. He had some wonderful suggestions for navigating college..from scheduling to studying. I found the tape to be of excellent quality (recording) but was a bit distracted by the way you can hear his breath on the tape...you don't get that with the LSC paraliminals.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved