Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#13545 07/17/03 08:29 PM
OP Offline

Fellow Truth Seekers,

Thanks to Photoreading and other LSC methodologies, I have been able to read prolifically on a variety of topics. Most recently, the works of Dr. David Hawkins, including Power vs Force, The Eye of the Eye, and I:Reality and Subjectivity (see: www.veritaspub.com. Dr. Hawkins's work has been most transformative in my experience.

In a recent lecture in Sedona, Arizona, Hawkins calibrates the Lotus Sutra at over 730 on the Scale of Consciousness (see
http://www.dowsers.info/map.htm )

The Lotus Sutra (see http://www.buddhistdoor.com/passissue/9708/sources/lotus1.htm is said to be "the Buddha's ultimate teaching i.e.
the most final Dharma, containing his final revelation on the
universality of salvation, the true nature of Buddhahood, and the
best and universally applicable means of attaining Buddhahood."

Some say the chanting of the Lotus Sutra can lead to enlightenment.

Does anybody have any experience or comments on this practice?

Peace,

Robert

[This message has been edited by rhammond2k (edited July 17, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by rhammond2k (edited July 17, 2003).]

#13546 07/22/03 10:38 PM

Robert:

I am reading Power vs Force now. Have you tried the kinesiology test? It seems so simple yet I wonder if it takes considerable practice to be accurate. I wonder about variables such as moods and how they can affect outcome of the testing. Thanks

#13547 07/23/03 03:36 PM
OP Offline

There are some variables in using Applied Kinesiology. Foremost is that the individuals using it must calibrate at 200 or above Level of Consciousness (LOC). Music in the background, preconceived ideas, and the specific wording of the statement are among some of the other factors to consider.

FAQs About Kinesiology
This document addresses Frequently Asked Questions about kinesiology. It draws from
the writings and talks of Dr. Hawkins on the topic.
Q: What exactly is kinesiology, and how does it work?
A: Kinesiology is a way of testing muscle strength in the physical body to determine a
response to an inquiry. Most commonly, it involves two people, a tester and a
subject, and uses the deltoid muscle of the subject’s shoulder to ascertain the
response. Demonstrations of Dr. Hawkins conducting kinesiologic testing may be
seen in his two-volume video tape entitled “Power vs. Force.”
Dr. Hawkins states that kinesiology really does only one thing: it detects truth or its
absence.
Q: Dr. Hawkins suggests in Power vs. Force that kinesiology is a tool available to
everyone. Does it, in fact, work equally well for all people?
A: In his June 2002 lecture in Sedona, Dr. Hawkins stated that about 10% of the general
population cannot do kinesiology at all, because of imbalances in their chi energy.
Beyond that, keep in mind also that Dr. Hawkins has also indicated in his lectures
that only people in integrity — that is, those who calibrate above 200 on his Map of
Consciousness — may expect to have reliable results with kinesiology. (This means
both the tester and the subject.) Since only 22% of the earth’s population calibrates
above 200 at present, most people on the planet will not be able to use it reliably.
For those in integrity, there are several factors that may impact consistently reliable
results.
Q: What are those factors?
A: They include the following:
§ The intention of the question is paramount. It, like the persons doing the testing,
must be above 200 on Dr. Hawkins’ Consciousness scale.
§ Ask permission to do a calibration. (Make a statement such as, “We have
permission to ask about this,” and once you have a positive response, then test
your statement.)
§ The person must be prepared to deal with the answer to his/her question. (This
matter may be handled by the asking of permission.)
§ Remove jewelry, watches, eyeglasses, if they appear to make a difference in your
results.
§ Don’t listen to music while calibrating. Avoid visual distractions; some imagery
may affect results.
§ Use as little pressure as necessary to detect a response in the subject’s arm. The
subject needs to resist with only enough resistance to counter the downward
pressure.
§ Look for internal consistency. (Responses should be uniformly consistent within
yourself and with the frame of reference of Dr. Hawkins’ Map.)
§ While it’s possible to do kinesiologic testing by yourself, Dr. Hawkins advises to
do it with another person, particularly for very important issues.
§ Do the thymic thump if you seem to be getting continuous errors. (The thymic
thump is a stimulation of the thymus gland. The thump is done by lightly
thumping the area over the top portion of the breast bone with your fist, while
thinking of something positive, smiling, and saying “Ha” with each thump. Do
three thumps in rapid succession three times (total of nine thumps).
§ Be sure you’re calibrating in reference to Dr. Hawkins’ Map of Consciousness. In
the beginning, it’s helpful, as Dr. Hawkins writes, to specify the key threshold
levels of the Map to ensure that you’re connected to its frames of reference.
§ It can take time to develop accuracy and consistency with kinesiology. Be patient.
§ Calibrations should be done using statements, not questions.
§ Ask only about things that exist now or in the past (not the future).
Q: Why don’t I get the same results in my calibrations as Dr. Hawkins?
A: Dr. Hawkins has done close to 300,000 different calibrations over decades. He has
stated that after doing these for so long, one develops a fabric of understanding
about one’s area of research. Remember that his experience gives him a unique
proficiency with kinesiology. Rather than attempt to replicate his results, it can be
more useful to focus on issues and concerns more immediate to your needs.
Q: Is there any one factor more important than any other in kinesiology?
A: Dr. Hawkins’ writings and talks point to intention as paramount, as stated earlier.
Dr. Hawkins refers to the benefit of having a deep love for truth (May 2002 lecture).
In doing kinesiology, more than wanting to have consistently reliable results, more
than wanting to establish corroborative findings, more than wanting the tool of
kinesiology to perform in a certain way, it may be more helpful instead to focus on
what it is that the tool detects.
Q: Is kinesiology impacted by the level of consciousness of the tester? For example,
could someone calibrating at 400 get a different number or answer than someone
calibrating at 205?
A: Generally, no — however, it does happen when the subjective meaning of the
statement differs to people of different levels. For instance, what is meant by “good”
for people? Does it mean gain? Health? Success? Or love and power? Greater
specificity in the statement brings more accurate answers.

Peace,

Robert

[This message has been edited by rhammond2k (edited July 23, 2003).]

#13548 07/23/03 06:56 PM

Robert,

Cant get to that link. Is it correct?

Shr33m has some experience with calibrating ... hoping he/she will comment.

Heartbeat, it mentions in P vs F that you can make the person go strong again or prep them or something to that degree, by having them close eyes, concentrate on something that represents good (god, budda ...), smile and tap the thymus gland area (near the collar bone - the U shaped area.

Love and Light

Michael Saikali

#13549 07/23/03 08:08 PM

Michael:

I am about half way through the book, and it is blowing me away. Hopefully, I can learn the kinesiology method of calibrating. How long did you practice before you felt confident with it? Do you use his specific method of kinesiology or have you branched out and use other methods? I have read of one method where you hold an object or think of the subject. If your body leans forward, that is a yes, if it leans backward, that is a no.

Take care.

#13550 07/23/03 11:14 PM

Heartbeat,

I too just finished the PvsF book and reading the Eye of the I ... excellent stuff!

Yesterday I get a call from a Commodities person asking if I want to invest and he says "Investing will help you to retire early" ... "I think, the only thing that will help me to retire early is death, realizing that his response is ego centered and mine was Self centered."

Eye of the I has a chart showing L of C and my eyes seemed to wonder to the Inspiring level of 310. I don't know for a fact if this is the level I calibrate at but intuition guided me to that line of the chart for some time. I still have MUCH work to do to climb the latter of consciousness!

Eye of I goes a bit further into LOC and actually adds to PvsF. Sort of picks up where PvsF finishes.

love and light

michael Saikali

#13551 07/23/03 11:50 PM

Hi Michael:

Sounds good to me. Looks like that will be my next book. Thanks for the info.

#13552 07/24/03 04:01 AM

To calibrate a numerical value on the logarithmic LoC scale use the binary search algorithm. Start at the midpoint say 500 and test if it's over that amount. If so pick the midpoint between 500 and 1000 and test again. If not, pick the midpoint between 1 and 500 and test if it's over 250. And so on, until you get it down to a specific value. It's more efficient than a sequential linear search for most incremental values of N.

An interesting book on muscle testing is "The Truth Reflex" by Dr. Sally St. John. You can get it at her web site
http://www.sallystjohn.com/truthereflex_details.html

She also has a video available if you are predominantly the visual processing type.

Before running the procedure it's a good idea to correct for psychological reversal (or reversed polarity) using techniques from EFT.

More detailed techniques on correcting your energy polarity can be found in Donna Eden's book called "Energy Medicine" and she has some really excellent videos. Check it out at
http://www.innersource.net/energy_medicine/energy_medicine_main.htm

I highly recommend her book to get a good understanding of the human energy system.

shr33m

#13553 07/25/03 05:29 AM

Shr33m,

Apparently, Donna Edan has several Videos ... any in particular that received your excellent stamp of approval???

I was thinking Donnas' book, intro video and 6 hour training. Unless you know of another video program she offers that I should look into?

Love and Light

Michael Saikali

#13554 07/24/03 09:00 PM

Michael,

Definitely get Donna's book. If you have the 6 hour 3-video tape set, that should suffice. But if you want the intro video, I wont stop you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved