Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#14095 10/29/03 04:21 PM

Please don't think I'm being serrious, that I am not, I just wanted to see what responce, I would get, I value every person I meet, or read, and yes I am a NLPer,so plese don't sudder, I do really good work when I not researching, so please don't think that I am being abusive member, or for that matter, I don't think before I write, has I am doing some reserch on minamul out-put responces, so please be well do well, and most of all nerver judge a book by it's cover, stay well.

[This message has been edited by Matrixman (edited October 29, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Matrixman (edited October 29, 2003).]

#14096 10/29/03 05:54 PM

quote:

IMAGE SCREAMING, the wave of the future is here... NOW![/B]

Actually this is old hat. It used to be a popular form of psychological therapy back in the 70's. AKA Primal Therapy.

"A method of therapy thought to treat emotional problems by encouraging patients to relive traumatic experiences and to express feelings through screaming and other verbal or physical acts of aggression. Also called primal scream therapy. "

#14097 10/29/03 11:05 PM

I don't think it's old hat!

Kaiden got his idea from Primal Scream therapy, thus his new idea. It is a new idea. Kaiden combined two ideas to make a new one. New, excellent ideas are often created like this!! It isn't old hat, it is quite refreshing.

I think everyone could do with a good dose of Kaiden's creativity. He often shows it. Well done Kaiden!

Kind Regards
Grant

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited October 29, 2003).]

#14098 10/30/03 05:51 AM
Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

It's definately NEW HAT.

Primal Scream was developed as a corrective therapy. While it has worked for thousands, it's still corrective. Image Streaming is a generative technique. It's not so much for solving problems as it for finding answers. Image Streaming works well because it uses the verbal, discriptive apperatus to "link" the right and left hemesepheres of the brain. However, it does little to stimulate the deeper, INNER brain. To do this, one must activate the deepest parts of oneself through inducing a primal response. Thus, Image screaming.

The benifit to this, besides the effects of brain balancing and integrating between the inner and outer layers of the brain, is that when the primal atavistic "fight or flight" responses do show up, the newer parts of the mind will go to work right away in generating creative solutions for the reptillian mind to work on. This is a much better alternative then the stress responses of most people, which is to "shut down" the outer layers of the mind while the inner mind takes over.

Current techniques for "brain balancing" ignore the limbic brain far too much. Focusing on the "right brain" and "left brain" is like focusing on the interplay of Mo and Curly. Without Larry, you aren't truly understanding the interplay of all the stooges. True, Larry seems to be a minor character compared to the sadistic leadership of Mo (left brain) and the zany antics of Curly (right brain), but without Larry, there would be NO unity at all between the stooge-hemispheres of the brain.

#14099 10/30/03 06:15 AM

When are you going to explain how to appply Image Screaming? Have you already started testing its results on a small group of people to determine its effectiveness?

#14100 10/30/03 07:11 AM
Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

Some friends of mine met in the mall around 2:00 pm last Saturday to test out Image Screaming. We didn't get very far before security threw us out.

We're currently working on a book called "The Kinison Factor," explaining both the theory and application of Image Screaming.

Naturally, we're going to have to win over all the adherents of "Einstein Factor." While we'll be using Sam Kinison, rather than Albert Einstein, as our "title character," we will show how it is image screaming that has kept Stephen Hawking alive so long. While his work on physics may be "quiet," like traditional image streaming, his gangta rap is obviously the product of something LOUDER.

[This message has been edited by Kaiden (edited October 30, 2003).]

#14101 10/30/03 07:19 AM

How can you be sure that your "new" technique actually accesses the anscestoral limbic brain, I mean it makes sense but are you just making a creative educated guess? I'd like to see some scientific explanations.
I'm not attacking you I actually think it makes good sense, for instance if you really focus on a goal and ask yourself, "do you really want this?" Yeeessss!!! Could work.
Also being a musician I often find that when I believe in something it's much more powerful to scream in song the message you're getting across.

#14102 10/30/03 07:20 AM

The screaming part is the only hard part about it for me. I barley ever have an oppotunity to scream without drawing a great deal of attention towards myself lol.

-Benny

#14103 10/30/03 08:54 AM

Hate to say this, Kaiden, but inmates in insane asylums have been practicing Image Screaming for a very long time now ...

It is also practiced often by conservative "news" show hosts such as O'Reily, Limbaugh, etc. You know, rattling off in a loud, self-righteous voice whatever crosses their mind at any given moment. While they might reach the desired volume only every so often, the principle is the same.

It's amazing what you can get paid for.

Afterthought: would someone with tourette's be considered a Master Image Screamer?

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 30, 2003).]

#14104 10/30/03 01:19 PM

Gotta jump in here --- I LOVE this thread!!
You guys are too much!!

[ok, that begs the question, too much of what?]

*A* who remembers the 70's very well, what I remember of them

*hehe* "Master Image Screamer" .... yes, I think there could be a market for this. Are you going to develope a home study course??
- the MISadventures.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved