Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

King411,

I understand how you feel. Sedonna seems to help most people, but it hasn't done squat for me. Have you ever tried EFT? It has made a big difference in my life. The best part about it is that it's free. The website for EFT, http://emofree.com/ has a ton of useful information on it. Hope that helps.

Have you tried the videos out? What has been your experience with this method? It looks interesting.

Holosync is, in my own and others experience, probably the biggest - and definitely one of the most unhealthy - scams in the personal development industry. Take a look at the Centerpointe discussion forum for some of the most gullible self help junkies around. Following what goes on there is pretty good proof the 'Program' won't do you much good at all. The marketing employed by the company is so overboard and out of line it's no wonder rumours abound they have been taken to court on more than one occasion.

To balance the scales...

There are accounts of lives changing drasticly and for the better (at the forum).

So there's two sides of the coin alright.. I've exprienced them both with Holosync.

T

That's right Tore, there needs to be a balance struck in regards to Orbital's post. If you look without bias, there are plenty of postive posts of how holosync is and has improved people's lives.

And NO we aren't the most gullible self-help junkies around, maybe third though; with Awakening Minds first and Learning Strategies second LOL,LOL!!

Orbital,

If hs would be as bad as you said then CRI would not grow at such a rate. (it does not sound very HUMBLE)
I do think that hs it not for everyone. Some people, especially the younger bloaks are seek a quick fix to get all the promised
benefits.
They don't realize that they might have to cope with a lot of overwhelm. (as advertised
on the CRI board)

If one feels cranky or depressed or has a lot of other hang-ups then such a person should have some up-set handling sessions.

If he/she got rid of those obvious problems
then he/she should do hs to clear up all the rest. The overwhelm from hs will be much
less.

[This message has been edited by Frodo02 (edited June 02, 2004).]

CRI's growth is not necessarily a statement about the efficacy of their product in giving people what they say it will.

Rather, it is a statement about the efficacy of their marketing and what people are willing to believe.

"They'll pay to know what they really think." -- J. R. "Bob" Dobbs

I think it would be funny to throw some of their marketing crap right back at them. Send them an envelope that has an envelope inside of it, and in that envelope has an envelope inside of it, etc. Five envelopes total if you're of a Discordian mindset.

In the last envelope there's a little leaflet that reads in large, bold text, "F*** YOU!"

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited June 02, 2004).]

babayada,

<CRI's growth is not necessarily a statement about the efficacy of their product in giving people what they say it will.
Rather, it is a statement about the efficacy of their marketing and what people are willing to believe.>>>

I disagree with you because companies who do not produce values ie ripping off their customers will not thrive for long, not for years as CRI does.

This is especially true in today internet environment where information about values or disvalues are circulating fast.

<<In the last envelope there's a little leaflet that reads in large, bold text, "F*** YOU!">>

Your message shows your sick mind set.

Not very HUMBLE either........

A sick mind set?

It's interesting that you can determine my state of pathology from so few words on my behalf. That's amazing! Are you a practicing psychotherapist?

Tell me, is judging the humility of others and making public proclamations about it a humble act? Or is it, like judging someone's mind set as sick, arrogant?

Re: the topic at hand, what does humility have to do with the accuracy of someone's argument? Nothing.

Companies that rip off their customers don't last for long? Phew. What world are you living in? Take a look around. They do it all the time. There is actual value and perceived value. And there will never be a shortage of pure suckers.

CRI rips people off. They make sure to instill a mind set of double think (the fact that it's not working means that it's working!) in their potential and existing customers. It's not just a product, it is a philosophy geared towards keeping customers locked in and purchasing and purchasing for as long as possible.

It's a work of art. It isn't whether a person is being ripped off or not, it's whether they perceive they are being ripped off or not.

I do believe holosync works for some people. I believe it doesn't work for others. By and large, however, I think it is a scam. They make outrageous claims and their material is filled with pseudoscientific hogwash. The way they market their product speaks volumes about their ethics and intentions.

But, hey, keep defending them. Your argumentation proves many points about the product that are important to those of us who are decidedly anti-centerpointe.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I often read posts on the Forums here and I see you slamming your own lives, slamming each other, and slamming other companies.

Consider that how you do anything is how you do everything.

That this Forum is a mirror of your life when you post to it.

Let's talk self-improvement. Do you dabble in self-improvement? If so, how you do anything is how you do everything.

Consider making self-improvement a mission and not just a hobby. Consider...

* practicing Spring Forest Qigong everyday for at least 30 minutes even when you don't feel like it. I dare you to do two-hour sessions now and then.

* listening to CD 6 of Natural Brilliance (the Natural Brilliance Generator) at least once a quarter.

* doing the Feeling Exercise and Inquiry Process from Abundance for Life as often every day as you need to until you free up your life from judgements and labels, until you break from the trance that keep you from super enjoying every single aspect of your life.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved