Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

quote:
Originally posted by Prosperity:
Have you tried the videos out? What has been your experience with this method? It looks interesting.

Sorry about the late reply. I have been working twelve hour shifts all week and haven't had much free time. I haven't seen the videos, but I have studied the method and have had some success with it. Here is a link to a web page that outlines the procedure very well.
http://123eft.com/eft-trial.htm

Hi all

Especially King411. Sorry to hear that your experience with HS has been so trying. You appear to have experienced every side affect that the people of HS list in their literature. Therefore I would suggest that it is working perfectly for you, just as it says in the literature.

Maybe your perception of HS is at fault. I am sure that you thoroughly studied the info pertaining to HS before you signed up! Because you have experienced a high level of overwhelm without much support then you are bound to feel negative at times. I commend you for giving HS a damned good go and then commenting from your own experience, unlike some negative types who seem to spend more time trawling through forums searching for excuses to ***** about the world and it's offerings with little hands on experience. (Beware of these people, they are down, and want to bring you down with them. Their favourite weapon is their false sympathy for you)

I have used HS for 18 months and like you have experienced overwhelm in all areas, mentally, physically and in relationships. Looking back though, I can see what a mountain I have climbed since stating HS. I no longer recognise the "old me"

One of the problems we HS users have is the lack of communication with other HS users, especially if like me you live outside of the US. HS stirs up a lot of crap and half the time we think it is only happening to us.

I now feel priveliged to be one of the few people on the planet to come into contact with HS. I really hope that you find it in yourself to continue with HS. If not then hopefully oneday, you can acknowledge what HS has done thus far for you was worth while.

Tono

I liked Holosync, but what got me ticked off about it is that they have all these levels. I've been doing so sort of meditation for over 20 years. I felt I wasn't getting as much out of the initial level as I wanted. So I said I wanted to skip over a level and see what happens. No - No you can't do this, you won't get the proper results. What results, they don't make any claims. I concluded that they want to make you buy every level, that their policy on not skipping a level is motivated by $$ and nothing else.

Sedona, I got nothing out of. The guys voice on the tape was very irritating, and just kept on asking the same 3 or so questions over and over, with the assumption that your answer to each would be yes.

The Story Behind The Levels - (It isn't just to keep you paying for the rest of your life.)

Hi Trader and all,

I started to post this response here, but I have decided because of the negative vibes posted here - and Pete's response to it - to start a new thread where I will explain the issue of Levels in Centerpointe's Holosync system.

[This message has been edited by livingsuccess (edited July 28, 2004).]

Hello,
I'm new to your board and I found it when I did an internet search looking for info on Holosync. Like king411, my experience with the tapes, cds in my case, wasn't very good. I've only been using the tapes for about 4 months but I've experience major upheaval and discomfort. I'm told by the tele-counselor at Centerpointe that this reaction is normal and I should continue the program and I'll begin to reap the benefits. At this point I'm very skeptical and quite frankly, reluctant to continue. I have to function in daily life and I've had days when I couldn't. I purchased the program for many of the same reasons that most do, looking for peace of mind, spiritual growth, healing of old wounds but I've found none of the above. Maybe holosync is the right path for some but I'm finding that it isn't for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
I often read posts on the Forums here and I see you slamming your own lives, slamming each other, and slamming other companies.

Consider that how you do anything is how you do everything.

That this Forum is a mirror of your life when you post to it.

On this very forum you once stated, "I have absolutely zero respect for Dane Spotts." Several times people have asked you to explain why you made such a statement, and to my knowledge you have yet to do that. Is this congruent with your message here?

[This message has been edited by Orbital (edited August 17, 2004).]

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

There is a difference between what I said and gratuitous

Hello All,

I'm 23 years old. I've been reading a variety of boards talking mainly about the bad things of Holosync. I am interested in it, however, I don't have the money for it. For those who don't find it to be much good for them, I was wondering if you'd be willing to send me yours?

I can only ask. I'd like to try this out. And put my experience on boards whether it be good or bad.

I hear a lot of people talk about being overwhelmed. I do not know what each person means by that because they don't elaborate. But they do make it sound bad. The only thing I can think of is to kind of relate it to an alcoholic who goes into rehab. We all have issues we choose to bury deep down within us and maybe the HS is causing them to be uprooted and dealt with. Kind of like in order to advance you must deal with the past that's keeping you from fully operating in your potential. Like HS is a sort of rehab in it's first level(s). You know, I don't know. I've never used it.

I do know that not everything works for everyone. HS sounds like some sort of medicine, if you will. Just like aspirin didn't work for my minor headaches, just me praying it away caused it to go away and I haven't had a headache for over 5 years. There are risks to everything you do. Some result in good effects while others bad.

HS has a strong guarantee and if it doesn't work at least you can get a refund. So much for refund on aspirin that didn't work for me. Haha.

The amount of overwhelm may me due to just how much stuff a person has buried within themselves. Again I don't know. I'm just throwing out something that maybe be way off. Haha.

Anyway, I'm very interested in using HS, though and seeing for myself beyond the demo I listened to online. So if anyone has bought HS and hasn't asked for a refund already, I'd appreciate someone/anyone giving it to me free.

Please email me at gmgrecords03@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading,
H. Mitchell

p.s. - However, if the overwhelm is equivalent to one going into rehab then I'd recommend to keep at it. It'll eventually pay off. Depends on what you really want. Maybe you should combine other techniques with it to get the effect you want. On the other hand, if it's not equivalent to rehab, then may I have your HS that you bought if you still have it?

Well I have found that when all of these wonderful tools are not working for me and I am in complete overwhelm, I hurt, my emotions are running wild, no body cares, I feel completely isolated in the universe.

I quit and go get drunk like any normal sailor would do. Then sober up and go back to it.

Fair wind and following sail.

Exactly!

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved