Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Mrs Pock,

The more things that you try the more likely you are to find something that works well for you. There are so many different methods and paths that lead to the same place ultimately. You probably got your money back for holosync so, aside from some time wasted, it was at the very least a learning experience.

For the other people that have experienced heavy overwhelm using holosync I would recommend finding a technique like qigong, reiki, yoga, etc to go along with the program. Often we take growth steps that the mind is gungho about but that the body just isn't ready for. Balancing out your Shen using Qigong should dramatically reduce the overwhelm or whatever method you choose. We are not just heads we also have bodies and there is a great deal we can learn from the body.

Hello Mr Spock,

In my opinion, after 18 months of use, Holosync DOES work, but it takes some time, although far less than any other method I know.

If your doctor tells you to take some kind of medication for 4 weeks to cure some chronic condition you have, and after 2 weeks your condition is unchanged and you decide to quit the pills, don't blame the doctor or the pills. Give it a fair try BEFORE you criticize. Centerpointe states that Awakening Prologue takes a minimum of 4 months to do its full effect, so if one quits after 2 months only, it's unfair to claim it doesn't work !

Do yourself a favor and give it a fair try !

Erwan

I strongly agree with what weight39doug says.

BK Frantzis, an esteemed teacher of Taoist Meditation and CHi Gung, syas that ChiGung was originally designed by Taoists as an introduction to meditation, as both a way to introduce the concepts to the learner and a way to prepare his body and energy system to the rigors of going through the meditation experience.

Bill Harris of Centerpointe strongly recommends looking into Yoga to regulate the excess of emotionnal energy that can come from meditating with Holosync.

When I get too much overwhelm from my meditation, I use a Chi Gung Method taught by BK Frantzis, called "Opening the Energy Gates of the Body". Even in its most basic form it's extremely effective at re-harmonizing excess energy. I recommend it heartily !

Hope this helps !

Erwan

I hope to contribute something here to help people understand what Holosync is, and how one can easiely, scientifically and legally create the his/her own sound files that contain the same technowlogy used in Holosync and Hemi-Sync and any binaural beat based brain entrainment products.

First, before argueing about whether Holosync is a scam, I suggest those who are not familiar with what goes behind the scene of Holosync to go read about the original paper on "binaural beat", and the brain entrainment research papers, available free in hemi-sync.com (you must do you own leg work, I am not going to spoon feed here, it's all in the website and its links).

Once you understand what it is, and you would like to give it a try, there are a few options, one is to get an inexpensive product that uses the same technology, don't be brian washed to believe that only the more expensive products like Holosync or Hemi-sync are the "real" ones, if you understand what the technology really is, you know they cannot fool you with their own words, because they are use the same stuff! One such product can be found at http://www.mercola.com/article/neuro_technologies.htm
(I am not related in any of the websites I mentioned here)

There is a free program on the web that you can use to create your own binaural beat sound files, here is the link for a Yahoo forum that has good information about the program and its uses: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bwgen/

Hope this helps. Personally I have tried Hemi-sync and Holosync and home made beats, I am not getting the noteble benifits like those who claimed they have, but I didn't have bad side effects either. May be they did help in ways I cannot tell. Give yourself a try to see if they are right for you, now that you know it can be done for free!

Fear Not! Peace and Love to all!

I am on the holosync program. Two years ago when everybody started talking about the Awakening Minds = Insights CD - I bought that one two.

From my experience it is no match to holosync. It has also become very quite around the Awakening Mind program.
So I guess it was just a "one nite stand".

Cheers,

Please refer to my other posts, sorry I used non-constructive comments in this original post.

peace and love to all

[This message has been edited by Fear Not! (edited February 02, 2005).]

Fear Not
With respect you are mistaken. Holosync is a very different product to Hemi-Sync. Bill Harris is not a scam artist. I do think he overcharges for his product. However, his product does work very effectively. If its not for you fair enough, but personal attacks are not constructive. Don't worry about anybody on this forum being conned. There is a lot of knowledge here.

quote:
Originally posted by NickR:
Fear Not
With respect you are mistaken. Holosync is a very different product to Hemi-Sync. Bill Harris is not a scam artist. I do think he overcharges for his product. However, his product does work very effectively. If its not for you fair enough, but personal attacks are not constructive. Don't worry about anybody on this forum being conned. There is a lot of knowledge here.

Thank you NickR. I recognize from your other posts that you are a respectable contributor to this forum, with same respect I removed my harsh wordings about Holosync from my original post.

Since you have made the comment that "Holosync is a very different product to Hemi-Sync", may I ask for your insights about what those differences are and what made you believe these difference are relevent in effectiveness in barin entrainment audio products, are they (the differences) faith based or that there are scientific evidence such differences produce more effective intented results in brain entrainment, or, the differences are just personal subjectives (which can be very powerful and effective too).

Thanks and peace and love to all.

quote:
Originally posted by Erwan:
Hello Mr Spock,

In my opinion, after 18 months of use, Holosync DOES work, but it takes some time, although far less than any other method I know.

You know, I didn't find HS that helpful, either. Pleasant to listen to, but all in all, I've found that regular meditation seems to do a lot for me. I still have the cds--who knows, maybe I just wasn't "ready" for them yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Fear Not!:

Since you have made the comment that "Holosync is a very different product to Hemi-Sync", may I ask for your insights about what those differences are and what made you believe these difference are relevent in effectiveness in barin entrainment audio products, are they (the differences) faith based or that there are scientific evidence such differences produce more effective intented results in brain entrainment, or, the differences are just personal subjectives (which can be very powerful and effective too).

Thanks and peace and love to all.

The difference between holosync and hemi-sync, is the same as the difference between one hemisync product and another. Namely, that there are different frequencies and carrier tones on the CD. If you visit the Brainwave generator groups you can see the exact differences.

If you question whether there is a meaningful difference between holosync and hemisync then you are also asking if there is a meaningful difference between one hemisync Cd and another -- if its all the same then why would Hemisync bother to produce more than a single product?

As far as scientific evidence, I consult scientific evidence only in the preliminary phase of deciding whether or not to buy a product, and possibly as a check against my initial experience in using the product.

The product's value is determined by the concrete and tangible results I get in my own life. (And yes, when I am testing something I always eliminate the use of other products to avoid any confusion.) Once the changes are there in my own life, I have no need to consult an outside source for validation.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved