Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

I have gone through all twelve levels of centerpointe holysync AND the gamma frequency CD--result nothing that I notice--the bad thought occurs to me that I have paid thousands of bucks for recordings of rain and the sea and fallen for a slick salesman (Bill Harris). There is no quality evidence that I know of to support the holysync theory and the "lower frequency" gimmick is probably just a buck grabber. I don't actually feel angry simply disappointed at my own gullibility.

Hengis,

I am sure you're going to get people telling you (by implication or stated outright) that it's your fault. You did something wrong, you approached it improperly, etc.

It's my belief that while the technology does have some effect, the majority of the work is being done by the expectations of the people listening to the tapes. Sort of an enhanced placebo effect.

Sorta like giving someone a pill that is a very mild sedative and telling them it is a powerful tranquilizer. The little bit of sedation confirms expectations and helps them do it to themselves better.

hengis777

How many years did it take you to get through all levels? Did you finish flowering level 4?

I don't believe that hs works for all but probably for most people.

Cheers,

king, I tried holysync-and the company actually told me to stop because of the overwhelm. (I am familiar with the sedona release technique). Personally, I think the owner is sincere in what he has to offer and I think the company has something to offer- if a person can take it.

There is a big difference in being somewhat uncomfortable and downright miserable or dangerously depressed.

On a reply to the handbook of the Navigator above topic, I posted a reply 19Feb2006.. You might be interested in reading the reply.

Maybe in another time of our lives, the holysync method might benefit us.

I wish you the best in your search. I think Learning Strategies offers many great courses paraliminals.

khalah

Hmmm. It is great to read all these contributions from other HS users. I started a year ago and am on Awakening Level 1 CD4. This past year has been a bumpy one emotionally and I think it may be caused by a combination of re-entering the workforce and learning lots of new skills, having to come to terms with the fact that my mental faculties are not nearly as sharp as they used to be and perhaps some overwhelm caused by the CDs.

Periods of intense anxiety have dogged my state from time to time about my ability to be a worthwhile employee. Sometimes I have felt like driving head on into a semi-trailer as it would be so much easier than dealing with everything. But then I remember that my current situation is a CHOICE and I can change that choice at any time.

So... is HS working for me? I can't be sure. The mind is such a subjective organism that I can't tell if I am indeed experiencing a placebo effect or if the affects are genuine. Am I being ripped off? Don't know that one either.

I do know that I am able to view things from a much more detached position and that I can put my emotional reactions to the side if that is necessary to get through a situation - this can be a real advantage especially when responding to family members who are behaviing in an extremely emotive manner.

When I have the feelings of anxiety, my guts feel all shaking and I feel as though I am falling apart. It is truly uncomfortable and makes me feel like a failure. Do you other HS users feel this physical sensation too?

When I use the HS it feels good. My life is so darn busy I usually listen to it at bedtime and fall asleep anywhere from the end of the first 1/2 hour to the end of the entire hour. Because of this I tend to use each CD for quite a long time before switching to the next one.

I would first and foremost like to sincerely thank all of you and others who are not on this board for sharing your genuine experiences of HS. Clearly the program is dubious at best and has very little (if anything) to offer. This can be clearly seen in those who have progressed to the deeper levels or indeed even finished the entire program. How I and so many others got sucked in and taken for a ride is pretty amazing. Maybe they have some hidden subliminal material that convinces the subconscious that it is great. And I have to admit their marketing strategies are absolutely BRILLIANT and very compelling. But at the end of the day ONE has to simply look at the facts!!

By the way I think there is a reason why some or even many people speak highly of the program. (Notice that the overwhelming majority of these are at the very early stages of the program only.) The reason is simply that they have been souped up with endorphins and they have been carried away by emotion and also the hopes of all the wonderfull stuff which they have been told will come.

In my opinion a serious student of mastery would do well to stay well clear of HS and consider another path altogether.
Regards to you all

I should also add that there appears to be some genuine benefit gained from using HS over a period of time. But it probably has more to do with the fact that these people are growth enthusiasts and they have also spend many an our in meditation/contemplation. So of course they have gained something.
Now, I don't want to make out that everyone making a buck or two is dubious but there is an old saying: "follow the money trail". The marketing behind the HS is clever very clever. But its all to easy to keep saying that the changes will happen in level 4, or 6 or 8 or that you have to buy some expensive "LPIP" course to get somewhere in life. Wake up people! the answers to lifes questions are available everywhere and they don't necessarily cost so much!! Good luck to you all

I should also add that there appears to be some genuine benefit gained from using HS over a period of time. But it probably has more to do with the fact that these people are growth enthusiasts and they have also spend many an our in meditation/contemplation. So of course they have gained something.
Now, I don't want to make out that everyone making a buck or two is dubious but there is an old saying: "follow the money trail". The marketing behind the HS is clever very clever. But its all to easy to keep saying that the changes will happen in level 4, or 6 or 8 or that you have to buy some expensive "LPIP" course to get somewhere in life. Wake up people! the answers to lifes questions are available everywhere and they don't necessarily cost so much!! Good luck to you all

I am still amused that money somehow relates to ones own developement and that for some, Holosync costs to much for the return they receive.

If you want to focus on money maybe you should do an accounting class instead.

If Holosync or something similiar is out of your price range there are other products out there that can get one started. What is the value of your own developement? I think that "priceless" is a good place to start.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Folks I locking this thread. It a rather long read and to make it easier to see the new post I started another thread here. http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001022.html

So post your replies and new posts on that .

Alex

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved