Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
chippen Offline OP
OP Offline

I have a question for all you experienced guys. After you have done a rounds of affirmations and visulizations, should you walk with expectations that they will work, or should you banish them from the conscience mind?

I'm confused. Cause the basic sentence in all self improvment is "your consistent thoughts becomes your reality", or "you are wath you think most of the time". I am wondering cause in ross jeffries magick and psychic influence he states that after each visulization you should banish all expectations in your conscience mind, because when you have expectations you have doubts, and doubts creates failure. I guess the reason is that you F¤¤¤ up your timing etc if you have expectations. And I really think Jeffries are in to something here. Because I remember all the times when I have had a peak performance it has allways been when I have been in a good mood, but not really dwelling on anything and have no expectations. I.e. when I have been lucky with women it has always been in periods in my life when I just felt good about myself, when I have had a nice job and have been preoccupied with things. Then I have had what Brian Tracy calls performance based self-esteem. By simply doing things, and feeling that you can handle it, even though it may be small things, it builds up a feeling of me beeing capable of doing things, and that makes me feel good about myself. In times like that I have found myself going out on partys and women gravitate (smile, approach) towards me, and I have a great self-confidence and I intitate conversations etc etc. The reason I geuss is that my chi energy is higher during times like that, and I have a different posture and tonality and movement etc. which make me more attractive.

And I have found that the more I read and strive towards reaching a higher self-esteem etc, I actually do worse. But by putting aside 1 hour each day doing my affirmations and visulizations, and on the rest of the day just use positive self-talk and just like myself and being my own friend, and maybe applying some EFT on subjects, I do better.

When You program the brain with NLP and affirmations, it sinks in to the subconscience, and creates your behavoir automatically, thats no big secret. But however, should you dwell on them all day long, or should you limit them and then banish them from the Conscience mind? Similar effect of this is that when you trying to remember some name or number, but can't recall it, but then let go of it, then maybe 10 minutes later it pops up. My thought is that you should apply the same thing to your visulizations an affirmations.

Everyone from xtrememind.com to jack canfield say that you should "walk with expectations". I think you maybe should not, what do you guys think?

I do believe you have to 'release to receive,' but you do have to expect that your good is coming to you. I think the thing is to not be too specific of how you are going to receive it. You don't want to limit your results.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved