Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#15179 07/28/04 06:36 PM
Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

I got a brochure from LSC yesterday for a new program they are selling called Sound Health Sound Wealth by Luann Oakes Ph.D. Did anyone else get this brochure? Anyone else thinking of buying it? Anyone have any experience with Luann Oakes material? Anyone out there?

Hi Hobo!

I got the brouchure too and was extremely interested, so I ordered the course. I haven't received it yet, but when I do, I'll post my initial impressions of Sound Health Sound Wealth.

Have you ordered it, or are you still considering ordering?

I'm also thinking of ordering it. Have bought other sound-techs so I dunno. The dollar is cheap right now so it would be great to buy now but I'd love some review of the "course".

I just love sound-techs.

Tore

Benewme,

Have your gotten/listened to the Sound Health/Wealth tapes yet? What's your consensus so far?

Would be great to learn if this stuff has produced "tangible results" for you(as it was marketed - remember the story in the brocure of the woman that manifested her goal of $8 million dollars?) and not just the typical, "I am at one with the universe...yatta-yatta, etc., etc."

Be well,

Web

Be well,

Web

Hi Buddies,

Today I purchased the "Sound Health Sound Wealth" system because it sounds good.

I will give it a serious try for one month and I will return it if it does not proof
what it promises.

I received the CDs today. The technique seems to be mainly hypnosis, using sound technology and affirmations. It sounds interesting and feels good. I actually felt body pains dissolve while listening to it.

Frodo/Inquiring Mind,

It's been 'bout 2 weeks, what's your consensus so far regarding the Sound Health CD's??? Any interesting, tangible results?

-Web

Okay... I ordered Sound Health Sound Wealth and said that I would post my first impressions. Then I realized that my first impressions of a program are not usually my longer term impressions of a program and decided to wait until I had more experience with the program.

So. Here I am. The program has an instruction CD, a bedtime hypnosis CD, a "daytime break" CD (my term), and a background CD. The bedtime and break time CD are hypnosis CDs and appear to use the same script, except the bedtime CD doesn't wake you up--it tell you to go to sleep.

I found that the first time I listened to the Background CD, I started relaxing and it is still good as a relaxant. I listen to it whenever possible throughout the day. I feel calmer and find that life looks better when listening to it.

The hypnosis CDs I'm still having an issue with. Their actual scripts seem good and beneficial, and if I would listen to them daily I think I would see positive results--and much faster. However, it's the hypnosis induction that makes me twitch. I've tried a number of hypnosis tapes and been personally hypnotized a few times. I've been told more than once that I am an "excellent subject", whatever that gets me. I feel she rushes the process just a bit--she needs to give a beat of silence before counting down to the next number. Without that extra beat, the induction feels rushed and it's harder to reach a good level of hypnosis. My BIGGEST complaint, though, is that in both hypnosis CDs, she tells you TWICE that she will count you down from 10 to ZERO. And then she only counts you down from 10 to ONE. For me, that last count is where I really drop down to a solid hypnosis, and without it, I don't achieve a deep level. I'm left waiting to hear "Zero." So I'm trying to say "Zero" myself, but often I choose to listen to the hypnosis CDs when I'm really tired (she says they work equally well asleep or awake) and hope I fall asleep before we hit "one." Saying "Zero" myself is starting to help, though.

As for real results.. that why I ordered the course too! I'd like to lose about 100 pounds and gee... $8 million sounds good to me too--although I'd settle for a good-paying, secure job in the meantime.

Results to date: I've had the course for about two to three weeks now. My weight has been creeping up the last few months, so when I got on the scale yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I'd lost four pounds. I didn't think I'd been eating less or exercising more--so that's an encouraging sign! I haven't won the lottery (yet), but today I found a way to rework my temporary job (which could be over in a couple months) into something that will last at least another year. Might not be the Sound Health Sound Wealth program affecting this--but it might be!

Overall opinion: After two/three weeks--the course isn't perfect, but it is good. I see encouraging signs, and I will continue using/testing it to determine if it's REALLY working. After all, it took her star pupil eight months to lose 35 pounds without dieting and acquire $8 million!

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited August 31, 2004).]

Frodo02 (and anyone else who is interested)-

Maybe you've already done this, but you can request an extended guarantee period from Learning Strategies.

I know I have a history of immediate reaction and then nothing ever again, so a 30-day guarantee leaves me with the initial impression a program is working, when it ultimately doesn't.

I requested an extended guarantee period via email, using my email order confirmation as a reference. Learning Strategies promptly gave me the extended guarantee period I requested--without any hassle.

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited August 31, 2004).]

I have the CDs to be beneficial in dealing with stress, since I find that the moment I start listening to them, even in my car after work, my muscles around the shoulders and neck begin to relax, very quickly. The two hypnosis CDs are essentially the same, except that one does not wake you up at the end. The sound technology is pleasant to listen to. The Spirit Trance CD is essentially composed of subliminal messages embedded in sound frequencies, which are probably unique to her system.

Regarding results, I would say overall, these CDs are definitely a very positive influence in my life. As with all these tools, it is easy to forget how life was before or without them - I can only see it getting better and better using these CDs.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved