Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Folks,

I've ordered the course two weeks ago but because I live overseas and far away from the US it takes a bit longer to arrive here.

I will take up your suggestion and will ask for a one month extension so I will have two month to try it out.

I look forward to receive the course soon.

Cheers,

[This message has been edited by Frodo02 (edited September 02, 2004).]

Hey guys!

It's great to hear some bits of experience with the product. If someone doesn't bring any more interesting bits I'll stick with Insight. Can't have too many soundtechs run in my head at the same time.

Still love my paraliminals. I must check if there's any of the cd-formated ones I'd like.

/T

Tore,

There is quite a big difference between Insight and SHSW. One is pure sound technology, and the other is a combination of sound technology, affirmations, hypnosis and subliminal messages - it depends on what you are looking for.

Hi,

I received the Sound Health Sound Wealth cds
today.

I will report back in a week.

Folks,

I've just completed the first week on SH SW. So far the only tangible result is to feel much calmer.

Example: Last Tuesday we had our regularly weekly team meeting at work. I usually get tense in these meetings because there are a
few team members who are pushing themselves into the foreground e.g. through constant talking or exaggerating small things.

Others workmates feel the same so I generally don't like those meetings.
Anyway, last Tuesday was different. I felt calm relaxed and enjoyed the meeting in spite of the same behaviour of a few team members.

I look forward to more tangible results in
the next few weeks.

Cheers,

[This message has been edited by Frodo02 (edited September 16, 2004).]

I've been using Sound Health Sound Wealth for eight weeks now, and I seem to have plateaued or even regressed after about week three. I'd lost four pounds (out of 100) in the first three weeks, but after eight weeks I'm still only down those four pounds. Listening to SHSW used to relax the stress knots running from my back up to my neck, but it hasn't helped for the last two-three weeks. (No new money or money opportunities either--in fact the niche I thought I'd carved for myself in the first three weeks ended up being rejected.)

In the last month I've been having some "unhelpful" reactions. I've stopped listening to the bedtime SHSW at bedtime because I can't sleep afterwards; I feel tired, but alert and agitated. In the last month of listening to SHSW, I've become increasingly unfocused and lethargic.

I'm telling myself that this is just resistance and am currently continuing with SHSW, but it's getting difficult. This is starting to affect my work in a negative way--something I can't afford. I have a history of initial positive response to programs (like SHSW) and then nothing--ever again. I was hoping that SHSW could get me past this, but I'm beginning to doubt it.

I listen to the SHSW background CD for hours every day, but still only manage the daytime hypnosis break CD every other day. I still find it irritating and distracting that Dr. Oakes says that we will count down to zero, and then she counts down to ONE.

I really do want SHSW to work for me, so I have some questions.

Am I the only person bothered by being told we'll count down to zero and then only being counted down to one? That last number is a powerful hypnosis trigger for me, and without it I'm left hanging.

Has anybody else experienced this initial positive response with SHSW and then nothing/setback? If so, did they get past it? How long did it take?

Does anyone have any suggestions to increase the effectiveness of SHSW for me?

Thanks,
Pam

I have noticed a number of very positive changes during the past three-four weeks. I listen to the daytime CD when driving, even though it is not recommended since it involves hypnosis, and I listen to the sleep CD in combination with a light and sound machine.

I have found that I have an increased amount of confidence in approaching and dealing with people in social and office situations. I have also been lately getting numerous opportunities for interviews for much better jobs than the one I am in currently.

My diet, I find is getting healthier, and I am more aware of negative thoughts when they come up, and am able to replace those with positive ones.

All in all, excellent "mind food".

Hi Pam,

I am now for 2 1/2 weeks on SHSW. So far I have only good experience.

My sleep is much deeper and I feel fresh in the morning. The relationship with my work mates are much smoother now and I now feel quite comfortable.

I am slimming but it did start before using SHSW. Also according to my doctor I was not overweight but I felt that I would feel better when slimmer.

Otherwise I have not experienced any more tangible values yet.

I don't bother about the counting. Actually I do not specifically focus on what she is saying. I use it like the paraliminals for LS that means I pick up a lot of what
she is saying but don't bother when I miss something.

I know that my subconscious mind will understand everything.

You wrote: "I really do want SHSW to work for me...."

Perhaps you are putting to much emphasis on this. This means you many be subconsciously
motivated by the fear of not receiving benefits from the program.

This of course would create exactly what you are trying to avoid.

A possible solution could be to take it easy. Don't bother about your results for the moment but focuses on the benefits you may be receiving right now.
(they may be normal to you right now)

Also it is recommended to use the last cd and get the workbook.

Cheers,

Hi Pam,

I think the trick is to not expect results rightaway, but to have an optimistic and open mind and expect the best. My recommendation is to find ways in which you can totally immerse your body and mind with the positive messages from the CDs, by listening to the CDs whenever you can. I have found that this is one of the few CDs I can listen to a lot, and not get fed up - she has a very pleasant voice, and the sounds are also easy to listen to.

As the saying goes, "you are what you think", so if you begin to think and feel these positive thoughts and messages, you will begin to radiate these thoughts and messages, and hence attract similiar people and situations having abundance into your life. There could be overwhelm in the beginning, as your body and mind are not used to these changes, but give it time, and keep at it. The main thing is to be always kind and gentle with yourself.

Thank you so much for your responses and suggestions! There are some great ideas for me to try.

Frodo02 and Inquiring Mind both mentioned that their work socialization/situation has improved since starting SHSW. I'd been lumping this into the "unfocused and lethargic" that I've experienced the second month of SHSW, but... I USED to have a good work socialization/situation before starting SHSW. The first month brought some benefits, but the second month I've just withdrawn into a shell and have no interest in talking to anyone unless I have to. Two people at work have commented that I never talk any more and two other co-workers has commented that they never see me anymore. THAT's NEW since I've started listening to SHSW and is very negative--probably the one thing that could get me to stop listening to SHSW the fastest.

Frodo02 is probably right that my fear of no positive results is bringing that result about, but this is downright sabotage. My work situation is such that another person was just laid off/fired on Friday because they could save a little money by keeping that position open for two months. And the person they fired? The one person in the group who doesn't make an effort to socialize with co-workers. The firing wasn't based on skill set, or a different person would have been let go. Right now I'm wondering if I can afford to tough out my resistance/sabotage to SHSW... but I haven't quit yet!

Thanks again for your help and responses,

~ Pam

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved