Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

I've been trying to use the CD workbook, but after I enter my access code at the login page, it just sits there. Internet Explorer appears to be permanently hanged. This happens with repeated attempts. Help?

~ Pam

I've been using SMSW for about 30 days - mostly the night sleep CD which is very relaxing & I go to sleep easily & sleep soundly. However, I'm experiencing more than normal anxiety during my waking hours which may be due to circumstances in my life at present. However, it has occurred to me that sometimes when we're making profound inner changes, our bodies undergo actual chemical adjustments that can be quite emotionally uncomfortable until the change is fully integrated. I wonder if that's what's happening to me & to some others of you?? Has anyone used the program as long as 3 months? I understand it sometimes takes that long for our chemical adjustments to stabilize...

Thanks,

K

I don't know what sort of sounds are used, are they binaural beats?

I've found, typically, that psychoacoustic stuff causes things to bubble up for me and some anxiety can result.

I have not used this particular program, though.

benewme - are you still using Sound Health, Sound Wealth? How are your results? I'm experiencing some anxiety, but don't want to quit until I've given it at least 3 months. Just wondering about the experience of others on the program.

Thanks,

Katy

katycando26 -
Hi! Yes, I'm still using/trying Sound Health Sound Wealth. It's been a little over 3 months now.

I'm not experiencing most of my negative side effects of SHSW any more. Frodo02 and InquiringMind had some good suggestions, but I realize that I went off on a tangent. I finally was able to access the SHSW workbook and discovered that not only do ALL the CDs have subliminal messages, but they have different message scripts on different CDs. I also "misread" a suggestion of Frodo02, but my interpretation works for me--for now.

What I'm doing right now is listening to CDs 1(intro), 2 (hypnosis), and 4 (spirit trance - background) at least once every day as background "music." (Yes, #2 is supposed to be a hypnosis session, but that "count down to 0/only count down to 1" still annoys me.) #3 (bedtime) is still a problem for me, so I haven't been listening to it regularly yet. I am surprised how positive I feel listening to the Intro CD (#1). PLUS, I've resumed listening to my Inner Talk subliminal "Stop Self Sabotage," which helped a lot in the past for building my self confidence with people. (I quit when I started listening to SHSW.)

Anyway. That what I'm DOING. What's HAPPENING is.. not much yet. The antisocial, lethargic, depression "side effect" is gone. The stress knots in my shoulder and neck are improving. I find that more and more I think about doing things I would consider beneficial, but so far I rarely act on them. On the down side, not only have I gained back the four pounds I lost at the beginning of SHSW, but gained four brand new, never-been-this-heavy-before pounds.

I'm telling myself that since I don't listen to SHSW the way I'm "supposed" to, it's not reasonable to expect fast(er) results. I DO feel more positive and hopeful about SHSW. Since my worrisome negative aspects are gone, I'm continuing to use SHSW--and my Inner Talk subliminal. So my jury is still out on SHSW.

But MORE than enough about me! What about some of you who DIDN'T have any negative reactions? What about you people who use SHSW "as directed?" Some of you should have used SHSW for a couple months now. How is Sound Health Sound Wealth working for you?

~ Pam

Hi,

It's now just over three month ago since I started SHSW. I am still using the program on a daily basis. I reported my improvments in the social arena or better getting on with my work mates. That is still good.

I too noticed some initial sleeping problems.
I had lot's of restless sleep and woke up often.

That has now completely changed. I now sleep through the night most of the time without a
bathroom break.

Financially I noticed more lucky incidents.
I even won in the Xmas raffle something with hardly ever happened before.

How are the other folks on this program doing??

Don't give up too quickly.

Cheers,

Hi,

I am now eight month on SHSW and I am still listening to it every day.
I don’t want to miss it. In the mean time I have become slender again and
this without a diet. I just stop eating when I’m not hungry.

Otherwise, my life is becoming more fun and financial and emotional rewards are
becoming the norm.

I have the feeling there are still more improvements for me to come.

Cheers,

Hypnosis?? Subliminal messages??? Workbook???? Boy, I am SO glad I read this thread before ordering. Neither the mailer nor the information on the LS website mentions anything about those two methods, and I quote, "You won't have to complete any exercises, assignments, or workbooks to reap the rewards of the program." It only states throughout the advertisement, that all you have to do is listen to certain sounds, and that's it! Period! Hmmm... Not that I have anything against workbooks. In fact, I like them! But the thing is, if it's purported that no one NEEDS a workbook, then why bother to include one? If some may need one, then SAY SO, and few people will think anything of it. But to NOT say so, then later find out it IS so, then lots of people will think something about it, and those thoughts will not be complimentary.

In my estimation about it all, is that meticulous care was taken not to put all their cards on the table up front, for fear that people would think it was just another hypnosis/subliminal program. I guess you can't blame them for that, but I certainly wouldn't have done it. With a little extra effort and imagination, they could have found a way to be totally open, yet make it enticing to purchase. This way, there would be no unpleasant surprises. But hey, they're hoping you'll give it a try when you get it, anyway, since it's already in your possession. Then, Dr. Luanne Oakes, with all due respect, a known expert in her field, will of course be banking on business statistics which show that only about 5% of dissatisfied customers ever bother to return a purchased item. How true the numbers are! I've never returned anything, out of all the hundreds of products I've ordered from various sources. And I've only returned a few things, ever, on a local level. Nonetheless, I promise you, had I ordered "Sound Health, Sound Wealth", not knowing about the subliminals (which I avoid), I would have returned it.

With regard to hypnosis, I am cautiously selective. The script must meet my specifications, the company has to be reputable, and I have to get a good gut feeling about it. If these three conditions are met, then I am willing to try it. However, I will not touch subliminals with a 10-ft. pole. Thanks, but no thanks. You never know for sure what they're actually saying, regardless of what they may tell you. This is why I LOVE Learning Strategy's Paraliminals. Paraliminals blow subliminals out of the water! No contest! And you know exactly what is going into that precious mind of yours.

I should point out, if you're the type of person who likes subliminals, that's your prerogative. Far be it from me to discourage you from what you prefer for yourself. Good luck!

On the whole, I am still, by far, so very thankful for the phenomenal products by Learning Strategies, and their additional contribution to us by way of this forum. For all of you who have participated on this thread, Thank You!!! You just saved me from a big inconvenience! I am also happy for the people who are actually benefiting from the "Sound Health, Sound Wealth" program. However, as for myself, I'll pass on it. There is more than one way to stroke a cat, and SHSW is definitely not the only fish in the Learning Strategies sea!

[This message has been edited by SummitOfAmbition (edited June 07, 2005).]

Hi Frodo02,
It's GREAT that Sound Health Sound Wealth has worked so well for you! I'm really glad. I... gave up listening to Sound Health Sound Wealth shortly after my extended guarantee expired. In the end, I really wasn't seeing results and was "regressing" because I was spending my background listening time with SHSW instead of my beloved InnerTalk Stop Self Sabotage (Ending Self-Destructive Patterns) subliminal. I've purchased the Belief paraliminal, hoping to target whatever negative belief inhibits me from self-growth. We'll see. My first hurdle to overcome is that I despise trying to get dedicated, uninterrupted time for paraliminals or self-hypnosis. However, I'm really encouraged by your results Frodo02--that's the kind of success I was hoping to hear about!

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited June 08, 2005).]

Hi SummitOfAmbition,
I didn't mean to scare people away from Sound Health Sound Wealth, but since you learned from this thread that SHSW contains types of programs you don't care for, then it's all good. The workbook isn't really a "workbook", by the way. It's more of an FYI book. At any rate, I'm keeping SHSW in my library (I'm one of those people who rarely returns things too), but I don't know if I would have ordered it if I'd realized how much of the process depended upon setting aside time for hypnosis CDs.

I do have a suggestion for you if you like the idea of background programming (no dedicated time or effort) but distrust subliminals. Innertalk.com offers a product/technology called "Whispers". They offer nine different programs, and perhaps one of them would be a nice compliment to your paraliminals.

Here's what InnerTalk says about their "Whispers" product:

"With Whispers™, you can have the reassurance that messages are indeed being channeled to your subconscious... because you can adjust your stereo balance all the way to the right and you'll hear the affirmations spoken softly. By returning the balance to the center, you can adjust these messages precisely to your hearing threshold so all that you hear is the gentle soothing music. Whispers™ is not for those who may be disturbed by the sound of voices whispering continuously in the background music. Whispers™ can be played at anytime. "

InnerTalk.com is also just a fun site to browse through--interesting articles 'n stuff.

That's my two cents. Now, if I can just get my Belief paraliminal to help me believe I can get the type of results that Frodo02 gets... As always, I'm open to suggestions from this forum.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved