Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Wow, SummitOfAmbition

I loved your story about your baptist grandmother. I found myself having a very vivid image of my very devout Southern Baptist grandmother sitting in her chair reading her bible....she had been dead about 17 years and I still miss her deeply at times. While she was a "typical" southern Baptist lady, i.e. taught sunday school and vacation bible school, I loved that she would spend hours talking to me about God and about what happens after people die...and where God lives and other questions that come from a little kid. When a sunday school teacher introduced me to the idea of the holy spirit that didn't fit the baptist viewpoint i.e. "being charasmatic" my grandmother was the only one who would continue to talk to me about the ideas and my experiences. My mom just blew me off as being crazy but my grandmother and I would talk about bibical passages together. I loved when I could go to church with her and sit in "big church". She would let me hold her hand all during the sermon...I think I like holding her hand more than hearing the sermon....but as an adult I know that there are many ways to experience God and holding my grandmothers hand in church and other places was an experience of God.

I write this with tears running down my face because I miss her physical presents yet I feel so very lucky that I had the many years of experience with her..and that she loved me so much. I was with her the night she died. I knew she was dying and had spend the previous months reading Steven Levine's book Conscious Living. My mother and I were both in the room and our experiences were so different. My grandmothers death was filled with love and light in my perception. She turned her body (which she had been unable to do for a weeek or so) and looked at me with eyes so filled with love that I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was meeting God in those brief moments. Her beautiful blue eyes shown with a light that I had never seen before and I will never forget the power in that moment.

Well, I have further derailed this post from Sound Health Sound Wealth...I apologize. Yet I so wanted to respond to your post about your grandmother. Thank you for your post.

Nickie

Hi everybody! :-)

I'm new with the Paraliminals, and I'm interested into SHSW...

Lots of interesting info and comment here; above all, I appreciated the advice to notice and enjoy the "small" improvements and successes. :-)

But the feedback about SHSW here isn't enough to convince me; does anybody else reports success, results, discoveries...?
The Luanne Oakes website looks a bit naive, and doesn't offer any more info about SHSW than the webpage here.
I wonder: isn't there any more info because there is NO more to say?
Or is Luanne a creative soul more interested in exploring than in marketing and promoting her products?

I'm using Holosync soundtrack (from Centerpointe) for 3 months now; I were quite skeptic at the beginning, but I found plenty of infos on Centerpointe website, and they convinced me.

Regarding SHSW, I fear it could be a way to just "feeling better", when I'm looking for tools to produce deep changing inside (as Holosync is producing, AFAIK).

Does somebody else has something new to report?
Thanks, ! :-*

Hi there!
I was wondering if you - or anyone reading this - would be interested in selling their copy of Sound Health, Sound Wealth?? (The Aussie dollar has been weak for some time; when Luanne's CDs are converted to AU dollars, they're quite expensive). Many thanks!!

quote:
Originally posted by benewme:
Hi Frodo02,
It's GREAT that Sound Health Sound Wealth has worked so well for you! I'm really glad. I... gave up listening to Sound Health Sound Wealth shortly after my extended guarantee expired. In the end, I really wasn't seeing results and was "regressing" because I was spending my background listening time with SHSW instead of my beloved InnerTalk Stop Self Sabotage (Ending Self-Destructive Patterns) subliminal. I've purchased the Belief paraliminal, hoping to target whatever negative belief inhibits me from self-growth. We'll see. My first hurdle to overcome is that I despise trying to get dedicated, uninterrupted time for paraliminals or self-hypnosis. However, I'm really encouraged by your results Frodo02--that's the kind of success I was hoping to hear about!

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited June 08, 2005).]

It’s now two years ago since I bought “Sound Health Sound Wealth” from LS.
I still listen to the CD’s daily, on weekdays twice or three times and on weekends once. (in the morning before I go to work, often at lunch time, and sometimes before I go to sleep) I did listen to these CD’s religiously but now I listen because of the pleasure it gives me. I feel calm and often completely detached from my body. This feeling of detachment from stress or so last for most of the days.

I can say that during those two years everything went up for me, income rises, promotions, better relationship with my workmates etc. I attracted new connections which improved my life.

I am on the hs program and currently on Purification 4, so I cannot attribute everything to the SHSW CD. I think that both programs work very well together.

I can only recommend this tool.

Cheers,

benewme,

ZERO.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved