Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#15241 08/02/04 02:04 PM
Tono Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi All

First of let me make it clear thay I am a HS user of two years and have been very satisfied with my results to date. They have been no more and no less than CRI claimed in their marketing spiel. At this point I do feel that I will see HS through to the end.

Now for my main criticism of HS!!! When I signed up HS was called the "End" as in, the end of your search for self development. I believed that then and still believe it because my results have pleased me. However, just lately I have been plagued or should I say SPAMMED by CRI advertising self development courses which Bill Harris seems to enthuse about. Sedona, relationships and now some bloody crap about voice training which costs the earth and the only people ina position to purchase it are movie stars!! (I'll be Back)

I feel that advertising all these courses is unacceptable. If HS is the product that it claims to be then all of the issues dealt with by these other courses will be dealt with by HS in due course. One of the biggest problems I can see with HS is that it takes more time to work than most people are prepared to give. This is unfortunate because HS really does work given enough time.

So! CRI, lay off the other courses and promote/defend HS more. I have been increasingly alarmed at the negative feedback of late. There was a time when it was almost impossible to find a negative word about HS.

#15242 08/02/04 09:03 PM

Tono
Why have you voiced your disquiet to this forum. Complain to Bill Harris, to be fair he does respond.
Maybe your interpretation of the meaning of 'The End' is at fault. I am coming towards the end of Awakening Level 4. From LSC I have purchased Photoreading,Natural Brilliance,Genius Code and Spring Forest Qigong. I see all these products as tools for a specific purpose.
There is a lot of cross advertising by LSC,Centerpointe and Hale Dwoskin. So what! The Sedona Method nicely dovetails with Holosync as a means of dealing with overwhelm. Other products mentioned offer specific skills to enhance your life.
You do not have to buy any of these. It is purely optional. The notion that you can gain everything from one product is misguided.

#15243 08/02/04 10:27 PM

"The notion that you can gain everything from one product is misguided."

Well, that's what Tono was referring to, I think. When I started, the program was called "The End" meaning the end of all programs as "The End". But then we get alot of these recommendations from other companies which seem to keep going on and on. Not there is anything totally wrong with this. It just flew in the face of what that CRI originally called their program. Now that they've changed its name to "Holosync Solution" it seems to be more fitting.

I'm not complaining but this is why alot people get annoyed with the marketing etc.

#15244 08/03/04 05:16 AM

Hi Buddies,

Yes, I can understand that sad feeling when one thinks one has theeeee.. solution and
the answer to all problems and then the same company comes up with other systems
and programs one has..... to get.

The issue is a bit like specialization/specialization vs
diversification.

From own experience I can say that I have benefited from some of these programs
and especially from many recommendations on this discussion forum.

Furthermore, when we signed up for hs there was a little box asking whether we
are interested in more related information to personal growth.
Many of as has clicked yes so here we are.

But that can be reversed of course. Just email CRI and tell them that you don't want
anymore information.

For the records that voice training does not cost thousands of dollars but just about
$ 250.00 after one free month.

P.S. I think changed the program name from "The End" to the hs solution because
they realized that there is a lot more after
hs.

Cheers,

#15245 08/03/04 08:50 AM
Tono Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all

thanks for the response. I agree that some of these programs are ok. I purchased Sedona and found it quite usefull initially but the effectiveness soon wore off. The difference with HS is that the changes are evolutionary and permanent and require a longer priod to work.

Bill states this clearly when he tells us that HS is not a quick magic bullet. Despite this clarity some people still complain about the results of their using HS as if it is something they were not made aware of in the beginning.

Most of the complainants would appear to be experiencing exactly those symptoms listed in the HS literature. The problem I have with pushing other courses onto people is that it makes it easier to opt out of HS before it has been given reasonable time to work and try something cheaper and apparently equally as good as HS but without the upheaval assosiated with HS.

For many people HS is a very big commitment and we want to be confident that the product we signed up for initially is every bit as good as we were told it would be. Personally I feel that pushing other courses onto people can be perceived by many as admitting to gaps in what HS can offer. I dont actually believe there are gaps in HS technology.

#15246 08/03/04 04:10 PM

I love information so when Centerpointe sends me mail, I enjoy it. So far, the only other program besides HS I have bought is Sedona and it has served me well.

BTW, Holosync has not only served me well, it has changed my life. So, I am set for life with Holosync, SFQ, Sedona(and TAT). I am a happy gal.

Heartbeat

#15247 08/03/04 09:58 PM

Just to chime in...HS has delivered for me everything that it promised and more. there is no more doubt for me that I am going to finish the program. From my experience and perspective, HS will deliver for you as well if you keep going. Remember, we all have different "baggages", so it takes different times to take effect for different people. The way i understand HS is that, HS develops in you expanded awareness that will allow you to distinguish between the map and the teritory. once you can do this, you can then put your map together the way you want it. Wether you realise it or not, everything that "happens" to you, you attracted based on your map. Now, if you do HS at the same time add other products that will put the map together as you go along, the faster this transformation. This has been my experience. One of the big Life issue that I have not seen on any of this thread regarding HS, is the issue of RESPONS.ABILITY. You give away your power whenever you BLAME something outside of you for the way you feel or act. Like it has been said, Between stimulus and response is choice. Thanks to Bill and HS, I have learned and continue to learn to excercise this power. Anyone can excercise this power...if you choose to.

#15248 08/03/04 10:34 PM

Hi,

I got the first level of Holosync (which I feel has been beneficial), and have been bombarded by marketing ever since - envelopes within envelopes entitled "here's an even better offer ... "

I don't think this is the best way to approach a relatively 'switched on' client base. I was very surprised at this approach by a company who should know better.

Mark.

#15249 08/04/04 03:12 AM

Tono! Something to think about. What some people see as "crap" others see as "Treasurers".

quote "now some bloody crap about voice training which costs the earth and the only people in a position to purchase it are movie stars!!"

Just because it is something that does not appeal to you personally, that does not make it "crap", it just makes it something that is not in your field of interest.

Many people who are not movie stars, for various reasons have a desire for a strong, rich voice, if there is a program out there that will educate and train us on how to achieve this, and Bill Harris has a lead to this program, then that's incredible.

I paid down my $250 committment within 2 seconds of receiving this email advertisement.

There are as many varied fields of interest as there are people in the world. So for those of us who find value in such a program please don't put us down by calling it "crap"

My field of interest can be found at the following website. Check out a club in your area, it will be the best investment in yourself you could ever make. http://www.toastmasters.org

P.S. I am at the Purification Level 3 in Bill Harris's End program. For me it was not the End it was the Beginning.

#15250 08/04/04 09:27 AM

itsbjm
I agree with you. Getting actively involved with Toastmasters is one of the most benefical steps that I have ever taken. It sure raises your self confidence and you meet some great people.

Nick

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved