Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#15261 10/18/04 09:45 PM

Some people might agree with you in that description, benewme.

Notice what attributes you're giving to negative programming. It "bubbles up" and then "protects itself."

"Negative programming" is just information in your mind. It does not have awareness, it does not move up or down, it does not protect itself.

The most compelling model for this sort of thing I have come across is what Edward de Bono describes in several of his books.

The mind is an environment in which information self-organizes. Some things "fit" together, some things don't. (Granted this is just another way of talking, information does not come in pieces of varying shapes.) When new information doesn't go in, you may have to reorganize your ideas so that it can fit, or perhaps view your ideas from a new perspective to see how things fit.

I don't agree, in general, with the conept of self-sabotage. You are not some kind of double agent. Rather, you may have a variety of forces working inside you, appetites, desires, beliefs, etc. Sometimes you want to move forward to get this, but then you also have a drive to move back to get that. Is that self-sabotage? No. It's just a situation where you need to be more informed about your drives and more intelligent about getting them satisfied.

Sometimes it's go back first, get this, then move forward and get that. Sometimes it's start back here, so both of them are on your path. Sometimes its find a different way to satisfy one so that its on the path to another.

This is just a way of talking about it. I think we get so caught up in our ways of understanding things that we think that things are actually that way. It's good to take different perspectives.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 18, 2004).]

#15262 10/21/04 06:06 AM

Zendar,

Interesting to meet someone on an advanced level of the hs program. I am currently on
purification 2 however I am just only five years and a few month on the program.

Did you stay on the program all those ten years or did you have breaks? I am curious about the length of time. I certainly believe that one should not rush through the program otherwise one might miss the benefit.

Cheers,

[This message has been edited by Frodo02 (edited October 21, 2004).]

#15263 10/22/04 12:45 AM

hey all,
wow, i didn't know so many people use holosync by bill harris. I do agree it is a wonderful program. i am only in the dive, emmerse phase b/c I can't afford the remaining phases. I agree that it takes committment and I started experiencing emotional release that was remarkable to my personal growth. I'm giving natural brilliance a try b/c I believe personal growth never stops. i do agree that you have to be patient with each program and know that it's not a quick fix. Hey it didn't take us overnight to develop these issues right? I would be curious to know how else the holysync has helped those. how could you afford it? Also the one thing that saddens me. when you are in a relationship and you are going through emotional changes, sometimes it's hard for the mate to understand. I am happy that I am resolving my emotions. peace

#15264 10/23/04 08:40 PM

SoulEternity,

All levels of the hs program have a "dive" and "immersion". The only difference is that these are stronger.

Where is a will ther is a way. You can buy used levels of the hs program on ebay a lot cheaper or you can use NB to generate enough money so that you can afford the program.

The entire program consisting of 12 levels are available for less then $ 2000 if you join become an inner circle member at CRI.

Cheers,

#15265 10/25/04 08:29 PM

Let's see, every level has a Dive and an Immersion. So does that work out to 24 CDs containing, basically, two tones of differing pitch in each channel that are supposed to do the "magic"?

And all for only ~$2000.00?

$2000/24 = $83.33. Wow! That's only $83.33 per CD of environmental effects with binaural beat tones!

By contrast:

BWGEN.exe is free. There's your binaural beat tones.

There .wav files prepared to be looped containing environmental effects that are free. There's your pretty rain to listen to.

Compare $83.33 to the cost of a single, blank CD. And you don't even need that. You can create an MP3 or other kind of file FREE.

#15266 10/25/04 11:20 PM

Gee, your not being sacastic by any chance.

Your explaination proves your ignorance.

#15267 10/26/04 12:19 AM

Ok, Watcher.

First of all, let's cure some ignorance on your part. The correct spellings of the words you are trying to write are "sarcastic" and "explanation."

Instead of simply saying I am ignorant, which amounts to name calling, please provide some useful information.

I am willing to admit there are facts I do not know. Ignorance isn't so bad. It can be cured by acquiring information. Put your money where your mouth is and fill in the empty spaces.

I am going to assume that the explanation to which you refer is my most recent post, so I will address that topic only.

As far as I know, Watcher, the content of the CDs contains environmental sound effects and binaural beat frequencies. Am I not correct?

What's missing? I guess you could include customer service, someone to talk to about your experiences, which can also be gotten free of charge (that is, you can talk to friends and other people over the net who have been there before), and then you have materials from Centerpointe explaining their philosophy behind their products and their use. From what I have seen of that, you can also gather this sort of information for free.

Really, it may be ignorance, but I don't see why those products should cost that much for any other reason than pure greed.

If it is ignorance, then inform me. My guess is there really isn't that much quality information for you to offer. This is why you stop at a mere insult.

I try to provide the best quality of information I can to back up what I say. Lets see you do the same.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 25, 2004).]

#15268 10/26/04 04:26 AM

Babayada, you still understood perfectly well what I’d said even if I didn’t proof read my last post.

Everyone is “ignorant” of something; its an impossibility to know EVERYTHING. And you’re no different. And your right, ignorance isn’t a bad thing, I’ve simply stated a fact about your response to a product. That’s it! (did you see the Smiley emoticons??)

To prove holosync works or not would be impossible for me to do. I have know idea if you’ve attempted to do h/s but if you could hold your scepticism aside and went up into the higher levels of the program you would find just how powerful this program is. And yes, Awakening Prologue did produced similar results as per CRI’s support letters detailed (and more). There are many thousands of people who do this program and whom have had great insights about themselves, how they operate within the world, and do so at a higher level.

“As far as I know, Watcher, the content of the CDs contains environmental sound effects and binaural beat frequencies. Am I not correct?”

Yes, your correct! But the whole crux of the program is the ‘binaural beats’ AND the lowering of the carrier frequencies. This information has been in the public domain for eons and, yes, anyone can go out and produce their own BB CD and flog it off. Well, why aren’t they I say? I don’t see ANY other company that offers as much as CRI do (within the context of binaural beat products). One could argue Awakened Minds does but they’re claiming a different concept all together (not the lowering of carrier frequencies).

In regards to bwgen we had one bloke coming onto the holosync forum saying how he was ‘freaking out’ because he was mixing and matching different binaural beats and trying to mimic holosync. He may have even succeeded but he swore he would go off ALL binaural beats as they were proving too powerful for him – too fast too quick. I believe he returned later and said he’d stick to the structured program of holosync, no guess work involved.

“Really, it may be ignorance, but I don't see why those products should cost that much for any other reason than pure greed.”

If I go out to a restaurant and order quality meal I could argue back to the waiter that this is just too bloody expensive; this restaurant is being greedy because they're charging fifty odd bucks for a plate of food (with bread rolls though ). You could then compare how much it costs to buy food from the local supermarket and buy a recipe book and whip up a masterpiece for less than half the price (the examples are endless).

Remember, CRI are offering 12 months refund on Awakening Prologue, if you don’t like it send it back for Christ’s sake. Would you Babayada find another apparent anomaly with CRI’s marketing structure?

I won’t bother with any other comments as they may be considered derogative at this point in time, as I can clearly see that this subject seems somewhat sensitive in nature for some. Of course you could respond and say that CRI are spooling off marketing clap-trap, ripping people off, the program is too expensive, Bill H is full of it etc etc (I’ve heard it all before). Well, be my guest but I know of many people who ARE experiencing great results from this product and I will certainly continue to reap the many benefits that are happening for me (as others will).

[This message has been edited by watcher05 (edited October 25, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by watcher05 (edited October 25, 2004).]

#15269 10/26/04 04:41 AM

If the free "hololsync" stuff would be that good as babayada claims then it would certainly be a big competition to Bill's company.

According to Bill Harris there are thousands competitors offering "brain wave" CDs and tapes but nobody comes close to Centerpoints product. This cannot be attributed to advertising alone since if the product would be inferior it would become known
very quickly in todays information
age.

I personally have tested "Awakening Mind" but I find it no match to hs.

Another item is that what is free or too cheap is not wanted buy most people.

It looks to me that babayada thinks that creating hs cds is an easy game amd therefore greedy Bill is cashing in un-earned profits. It may be esay to create hs cds but to get them to CRI's efficiancy seems to be a problem for most competitors.

I don't think that there is currently any better product on the market.

Cheers,

#15270 10/26/04 08:41 AM

I have used the Holosync CDs. I wasn't too terribly impressed. My bias is towards using more natural means of meditation for healing and inner connection. I've used a large amount of various entrainment based products in the past. I usually use them for entertainment now.

I do think the Holosync CDs work in so far as any form of meditation over a long period of time works. Is it technologically superior ultra-meditation? My judgment is no, it isn't. While certain forms of traditional meditation don't seem to work for some where holosync does, I suspect that these people did not learn to do traditional meditation well. In my experience, traditional meditation has brought me into deeper and more profound states than any entrainment technology I've used.

I am willing to believe that the Centerpointe products are superior to many others on the market. But this, I think, is not the secret to their ongoing success. Their aggressive marketing is. Bill Harris has come up with an ingenious marketing strategy. He doesn't sell CDs. He sells a lifetime of spiritual progress. That is what people buy. It's a great job he's done.

It's also practically a crime. The amount of money he charges per CD is outrageously high. It isn't like getting a $50.00 meal. It's like buying a hot dog for $50.00 every so often because a guy has bamboozled you into believing you will be malnourished if you don't. Sure, it might be a gourmet hot dog. Sure, for a hot dog, it might be really tasty and nutritious. But you're being robbed. You're being taken advantage of.

Centerpointe likes to present themselves as people who are spiritual, people who care, people who just want to help. Then they charge an arm an a leg for a product that probably costs just dollars to produce. How would you feel if you learned the production costs of the CDs were in the single digits per CD? Would that make you mad at all? Don't you see how hypocritical it is for Centerpointe to claim that they're about spirituality when it's apparent that they worship mammon?

Listen, there are people out there who charge $100.00 an hour to look at your computer for viruses and to remove them if they find them. Do people pay this amount? Yes. Do they believe they are being helped? Yes. Are they given a sense of security? Yes. Are they being totally ripped off? Yes.

Instead of taking the time and effort to learn how to operate their computer, people are willing to pay large amounts that through their ignorance they believe is a fair price in order to feel secure. Why? Laziness and fear.

Why aren't people making their own holosync tapes? Laziness and fear. They think there is more to it than there is. They don't want to put forth the effort to experiment and learn. They would rather buy something pre-packaged and nice looking with a lot of marketing. Something packaged specifically for them to believe in and buy more of. Bill Harris understands, more than other vendors, that he is selling an experience. He is smart enough to know that people want something to believe in. They want to be part of a lifelong journey. That's what he's sold you. And you've bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Are you being helped? Sure. Your spiritual PC is free from viruses. Keep subscribed.

I could do the same thing in terms of PC work. I used to be a PC technician. It'd be nice to make $100 a pop like that. I don't do it, however, because I have ethics. I have spiritual beliefs about helping people. If someone was freaking out about their PC being screwed up, I'd help them for free.

If you guys can't see the difference, or don't want to, well, what can I say?

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 26, 2004).]

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved