Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#15543 11/15/04 10:03 PM
SuzieQ Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm waiting for Sound Health/Sound Wealth to be delivered. After reading some of the forum messages, I'm not as optimistic about the program as I was. Has anyone found any tape, cd, or program that they've found truly transformational? I completed 12-plus years of the Centerpointe Research program and although I found it helpful, I can't say it was life-altering.

Hi,

I am on SHSW now for two month. It is a good program but I don't no whether it will transform me.

What do you mean by transformation? What do you want to achieve? e.g. becoming more spiritual advanced or have more worldly success??

Cheers,

Hi Frodo02,
After two months you feel Sound Health, Sound Wealth is a good program--hurray! How has SHSW been a positive force in your life so far? I'm still looking for SHSW success stories, so if anybody has them, PLEASE SHARE!!!

You aren't sure if SHSW will be truly transformational, and I'm not sure either. But I'm beginning to wonder if eventually it just might be.

SuzieQ,
I must say that I'm glad that I requested and received the extended six-month guarantee for SHSW. That guarantee is giving me the time to relax my expectations for immediate results and really experience the course.

I'm still using my approach of "Disks 1,2, and 4 as background at least once a day, Disk 3 at night when I'm in the mood for it, and my beloved InnerTalk subliminal tape Stop Self Sabotage." I see that it has been a week and a half since I last posted in the Sound Health Sound Wealth thread and two weeks since that weigh-in bomb of gaining four never-been-here pounds.

I'm happy to report that since my last SHSW posting on 11/08/04, those four, nasty, new pounds are gone. No dieting, I..just haven't felt like eating as much or as often. I have good days and not-so-good days, but I'm starting to see what I suspect and hope is a slow reshaping of my thinking. I'm becoming more aware of the thoughts and feelings that precede eating or smoking, and I find that it is a little less of a knee-jerk reaction to smoke or snack.

I feel... more aware of my environment and its effect on me. When I hear someone discussing some healthy lifestyle aspect, it seems to reverberate in me. In the last week I've become aware that my bed is contributing to my neck and shoulder stress knots and pain. I feel more aware of the effect of my thoughts on me.

When my 23-year-old daughter blew up at me yesterday, I immediately recognized, "This is defensive. I can hear it. She's angry and defensive because she knows she's wrong. There's no need for me to point out what she already knows." I didn't get angry; it just wasn't worth getting into. Normally that recognition would come well into an argument and be the result of a conscious process of controlled calm and observation & analysis on my part. Yesterday, the recognition was just..there.

So. Sound Health, Sound Wealth results for me are still small stuff--so small you could miss it. Right now they don't seem magical or miraculous; it's just me being a little smarter about myself. And yet.. and yet... The implications from this small stuff ARE exciting and miraculous. I'm very curious to see what the next three months, six months, and year of using Sound Health, Sound Wealth will bring.

SuzieQ Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by benewme:
Hi Frodo02,
After two months you feel Sound Health, Sound Wealth is a good program--hurray! How has SHSW been a positive force in your life so far? I'm still looking for SHSW success stories, so if anybody has them, PLEASE SHARE!!!

You aren't sure if SHSW will be truly transformational, and I'm not sure either. But I'm beginning to wonder if eventually it just might be.

SuzieQ,
I must say that I'm glad that I requested and received the extended six-month guarantee for SHSW. That guarantee is giving me the time to relax my expectations for immediate results and really experience the course.

I'm still using my approach of "Disks 1,2, and 4 as background at least once a day, Disk 3 at night when I'm in the mood for it, and my beloved InnerTalk subliminal tape Stop Self Sabotage." I see that it has been a week and a half since I last posted in the Sound Health Sound Wealth thread and two weeks since that weigh-in bomb of gaining four never-been-here pounds.

I'm happy to report that since my last SHSW posting on 11/08/04, those four, nasty, new pounds are gone. No dieting, I..just haven't felt like eating as much or as often. I have good days and not-so-good days, but I'm starting to see what I suspect and hope is a slow reshaping of my thinking. I'm becoming more aware of the thoughts and feelings that precede eating or smoking, and I find that it is a little less of a knee-jerk reaction to smoke or snack.

I feel... more aware of my environment and its effect on me. When I hear someone discussing some healthy lifestyle aspect, it seems to reverberate in me. In the last week I've become aware that my bed is contributing to my neck and shoulder stress knots and pain. I feel more aware of the effect of my thoughts on me.

When my 23-year-old daughter blew up at me yesterday, I immediately recognized, "This is defensive. I can hear it. She's angry and defensive because she knows she's wrong. There's no need for me to point out what she already knows." I didn't get angry; it just wasn't worth getting into. Normally that recognition would come well into an argument and be the result of a conscious process of controlled calm and observation & analysis on my part. Yesterday, the recognition was just..there.

So. Sound Health, Sound Wealth results for me are still small stuff--so small you could miss it. Right now they don't seem magical or miraculous; it's just me being a little smarter about myself. And yet.. and yet... The implications from this small stuff ARE exciting and miraculous. I'm very curious to see what the next three months, six months, and year of using Sound Health, Sound Wealth will bring.

Hi Frodo and Benewme,

Frodo, it's definitely spiritual growth and emotional healing. I go into more detail about this in my answer to Rick.

Benewme,

Thanks for your answer; I'm encouraged by reading it and looking forward to SHWH. I wish you all the best.

Suzie

quote:
Originally posted by SuzieQ:
Has anyone found any tape, cd, or program that they've found truly transformational? I completed 12-plus years of the Centerpointe Research program and although I found it helpful, I can't say it was life-altering.

I've used both programs and many more and you're only going to get limited benefits from any passive program where you sit and listen to sound frequencies. SHSW might be good to listen in a car during a commute but don't expect anything life-altering there.

Programs that require active participation on your part tend to go further and not be as limited. For example, a course like the one at http://freesoul.net/index.php?submenu=SelfStudy&src=gendocs&link=Comprehensive%20Course&PHPSESSID=03c738026d5fa683dc5ca20c655a5aaa
or programs based on Lewis Bostwick's teachings (such as found at the Berkeley Psychic Institute) do more for you. Even many traditional (Buddhist, yogic, Taoist, Tibetan, Huna, Kabbalah, shamanistic) meditation systems require a high degree of focus, concentration, awareness, or emptiness that actually uses some mental muscle. (Tip: If you combine NLP, Silva, etc., with energy work, [i.e., energy follows thought] you can get a lot more benefit out of those systems.) Which do you think would be more beneficial for your body - actively working out with weights or passively using EMS (electronic muscle stimulators) to build muscle, sinews, and bones? I've tried them all and routinely spend thousands of dollars a month on personal development products. I'm not trying to recommend a particular product in the active category as it's "different strokes for different folks."

Hi Pam & SuzieQ

After two month on the SHSW program I still noticed the same kind of improvements
I reported earlier. e.g. getting better along with my work mates, being more aware and centred and even losing a bit of weight without fasting.

I am not over-weight that means I don't have a pot belly or love handles but I could
slim a bit.

I do the day cd at least twice a day that is in the morning before I go to work and
during my lunch time. I listen to cd 3 as a background and do the night cd before I go
to sleep and sometimes when I wake up during the night.

It is perhaps hard to determine where changes are coming from because I am doing the holosync cd too. I am right in the middle of the CRI program.

Like holosync I noticed some overwhelm symptoms on SHSW in the beginning.(weird dreams and lips biting)

I did not ask for an extension of the guarantee so I am committed to the program.

Cheers,

SuzieQ Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and very informative response.
quote:
Originally posted by shr33m:
I've used both programs and many more and you're only going to get limited benefits from any passive program where you sit and listen to sound frequencies. SHSW might be good to listen in a car during a commute but don't expect anything life-altering there.

[b]Programs that require active participation on your part tend to go further and not be as limited. For example, a course like the one at http://freesoul.net/index.php?submenu=SelfSt udy&src=gendocs&link=Comprehensive%20Course&PHPSESSID=03c738026d5fa683dc5ca20c655a5aaa
or programs based on Lewis Bostwick's teachings (such as found at the Berkeley Psychic Institute) do more for you. Even many traditional (Buddhist, yogic, Taoist, Tibetan, Huna, Kabbalah, shamanistic) meditation systems require a high degree of focus, concentration, awareness, or emptiness that actually uses some mental muscle. (Tip: If you combine NLP, Silva, etc., with energy work, [i.e., energy follows thought] you can get a lot more benefit out of those systems.) Which do you think would be more beneficial for your body - actively working out with weights or passively using EMS (electronic muscle stimulators) to build muscle, sinews, and bones? I've tried them all and routinely spend thousands of dollars a month on personal development products. I'm not trying to recommend a particular product in the active category as it's "different strokes for different folks."

[/B]

[This message has been edited by SuzieQ (edited November 18, 2004).]

SuzieQ Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shr33m

Thank you for your thoughtful and very informative response. What became clear to me as I read it, especially the weight-lifting analogy, is my tendency to believe the promises of the promotional literature because I want it all to be true.

Although I don't spend thousands, I have spent a lot along the way. Ironically, if I had to choose the single most effective thing I've "worked with," it would have to be a little book by a man named Vernon Howard which, if I remember correctly, cost $1. When I religiously followed his simple suggestions in my everyday life, I experienced the most consistent clarity for the longest periods of time. Unfortunately, I gave the book away and have forgotten to whom -- I could use a refresher on the information.

Also, have you experimented at all with white powder gold? I can't yet comment on long-term effects, but if you take it before meditating, you definitely know in real time that something is going on. It's expensive and I don't know enough to recommend it with confidence, but there are a lot of websites that deal with it.

Thanks again,
Suzie

Vernon Howard is great, I love his stuff. I have about 5 of his books and three tapes. Mystic Path to Cosmic Power is my favorite, and PsychoPictography my second-favorite.
Hope you remember the title of that small book, sounds interesting.

quote:
Hi Shr33m

Thank you for your thoughtful and very informative response. What became clear to me as I read it, especially the weight-lifting analogy, is my tendency to believe the promises of the promotional literature because I want it all to be true.

Although I don't spend thousands, I have spent a lot along the way. Ironically, if I had to choose the single most effective thing I've "worked with," it would have to be a little book by a man named Vernon Howard which, if I remember correctly, cost $1. When I religiously followed his simple suggestions in my everyday life, I experienced the most consistent clarity for the longest periods of time. Unfortunately, I gave the book away and have forgotten to whom -- I could use a refresher on the information.

Also, have you experimented at all with white powder gold? I can't yet comment on long-term effects, but if you take it before meditating, you definitely know in real time that something is going on. It's expensive and I don't know enough to recommend it with confidence, but there are a lot of websites that deal with it.

Thanks again,
Suzie

quote:
Hi Shr33m
Also, have you experimented at all with white powder gold?
Suzie

Suzie,

Yes, I have taken the white powder gold and many ORMUS products. I haven't gotten that much out of them considering their prices. A couple of merchants sell the same stuff at widely varying prices. Even the "low cost" grape juice method adds up if used daily. I get more results from using the Egyptian Healing Rods than ORMUS minerals. See http://www.egyptianhealingrods.com/ . I find it interesting that Luann Oakes bases her guided hypnosis session in SHSW on ancient Egyptian Healing techniques.

Check out a "meta-modality" like Holographic Repatterning. HR can be viewed as a "meta-modality" that can use any technique or modality to optimize your energetic configuration whether it be NLP, Silva, qigong, meditation, toning, color, energy psychology & meridian-based therapies such as TFT, EFT, BSFF, TAT, etc., (insert your favorite healing modality here), or any of the myriad of manifesting methodologies available.

Holographic Repatterning is an extraordinary system of self-healing that allows you to easily transform the unconscious patterns and beliefs that create limitations in your life.

The unconscious mind does not distinguish between what is real and what it perceives. If you want to change the limitations of your life, you need to change your beliefs, most of which are unconscious.

Holographic Repatterning makes the unknown known. Through muscle checking (applied kinesiology), you access your system to identify the structure of your unconscious patterns.

In HR, self-healing modalities are used to change the structure and shift the unconscious patterns. You are then free to create a new reality of health, success, abundance, loving relationships, anything and everything you want in your life.

What really appears to be taking place in Holographic Repatterning sessions is a transformation of one or more energy/ frequency states within a person’s being. Under the theory that all dysfunction (and function, really) is a reflection of whatever energetic frequency we resonate with inside ourselves with respect to any given situation -- belief, perception, physical response, pattern, etc., -- by simply changing the frequency at the source of the "problem," we can change our response (or our body’s response) to the problem.

Here's a very brief introductory sample of doing HR on yourself.

To Experience An Energetic Shift And How It Affects Your Reality:

Sit in a comfortable place, free of interruptions. Breath slowly and deeply through your nose, and let your body relax.

Close your eyes, and think of a person or situation that you are having some difficulty with in your life. Visualize the face of the person. Visualize an interaction. Then slowly let your attention go to your body.

Feel what is happening in your body. Is there tension? Is there darkness? If you pictured a color in your body, what color would it be and where would it be? Is there a feeling of constriction in your body? Has your breathing
changed? How does you stomach feel?

Open your eyes. What you have just experienced is how a thought can affect, in a powerful but subtle way, feelings in your physical body.

Now perform one of the following three healing modalities. (Ordinarily, we would muscle check to select one, but this exercise is fairly basic, and your own intuition is probably more powerful than you think.)

1. Whole Brain Reintegration
Draw a large thick 'X' on a piece of 9x12 piece of paper. Put it in front of you and look at it for one minute.
Looking at an X is a healing modality from the Brain Gym system, by Paul E. Dennison, Ph.D. and Gail E. Dennison. Your left hemisphere is active when you
use the right side of your body. The right hemisphere is active when you use the left side of your body. Thinking of, or looking at an X tells your brain that you want to use both sides at the same time. This is a
mid-line movement in Brain Gym activities that helps us practice using both hemispheres together in harmony. When we are using all parts of our brain, to solve a problem, the activity is easier and we have more access
to solutions.

2. Meridian Consonant Sounds, Large Intestine Meridian. Place two fingers (the middle fingers of each hand) on the right hemisphere bilateral MU points for the large intestine meridian. (first with these fingers, find the tops of your hip bones, then come towards you navel, between three and four inches on
either side of your belly button at the height of the hip bones). Your fingers should be at hip level equidistant about four inches from center. With fingers in this position, and a light touch, say the sound of the letter 'M' (hum or vocalization as in 'Ma'
or 'Mu' or 'Muh' your own choice is best) for two breaths, with eyes open. While doing this, move your eyes in an up-down movement (keeping head straight and
unmoving, move your eyes to the ceiling, then to the floor, at a comfortable pace). (This felt ridiculous the first couple of time I did it, too, but just give it a try it works!) Dr. John Diamond did lots of research on meridian consonant sounds. This particular one helps you release what you no longer need around specific problem situations. It supports feeling worthy and good.

3. Specific Meridian Point For Bladder Meridian: Number 1-Eyes Bright Entry Point
Place your two index fingers in the corners of the eyes, just above the tear ducts (inside corners). Visualize a soft lavender color (lilac) in the center of your forehead. Breath slowly and deeply, in through
the nose, and out through the mouth, for four full breaths. Enjoy the sensations.
These points clear the spirit level for seeing the brightness of life. Color has been used as a healing modality for centuries, and is gaining popularity through the rediscovery of the work of Dr. Dinshaw and
others. Breathing techniques, which have been used as healing modalities in the East for millennia, are easily adaptable and very powerful movers of energy in the body.

Whichever one you end up doing will be the right one for you. If you really don’t trust yourself to pick the right one, then do all three that way you’re covered!

After you have performed one or more of the above healing modalities, repeat the original process of sitting, relaxing, closing your eyes and visualizing the same person or event. Again, be aware of the feelings and sensations in your body.

Notice what’s different in the feelings in your body. Is there a difference about the way you are feeling about or even seeing the problem? Do you experience the same tension? In the same way? What about your breathing, and the sensations in your stomach? If you were able to visualize a color, has it changed?

For those of you who notice a difference, what you experienced was a shift in your energy state. Underlying all problems is a resonance that can be shifted through the application of a wide variety of similar healing modalities. Holographic Repatterning is a method of figuring out which healing modality is best to change a specific problem.

If you felt no difference, or find it difficult to feel sensations in your body, the proof of a shift will come when you next interact with that person, or experience. Notice at that time, if finding peace and solution come easier. Shifting resonance at the subtlest energy level will allow you to manifest your reality.

Many people such as HR founder Chloe Wordsworth, Dr. Wayne Dyer (Power of Intention), Dr. Luann Oakes (Sound Health, Sound Wealth & Spiritual Alchemy), and many others, are realizing the value of Dr. David Hawkins' work (Power vs Force) in moving up the scale of consciousness to calibrate at a higher level in order to get rid of negative attractor fields and blockers which prevent you from fully realizing your maximum potential.

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited November 21, 2004).]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved